Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, that may be except we don't know that she walked to McGrady's.

She likely did walk to McGrady's. There surveillance footage shows her walking up Preston in the opposite direction of the DTM and she crosses the street then is at McGrady's. She may have got on Preston from 9th St. I really doubt she got a ride.

Thanks I had seen these before but appreciate the clarification for those who missed it or are coming to the case late.

We also know that JLM was drinking bourbon the majority of the night.

Why the sudden switch to beers?

To me that more than anything shows that HG was present inside that bar that night or JLM found a way to get one to her.

Even if she drank hard liquor what young girl would do so in the presence of a strange man she knew hardly anything about? Most women I know wouldnt do that, at least not initially.

I'm confused about your last statement...I'm reading it to mean that your saying...its not surprising she would drink beers with a stranger....but that you would be surprised if she drank hard alcohol with a stranger. Is this what you meant?

If he bought drinks at 1:08.....and they where seen outside at last call at 1:40......and all the people inside Tempo said 15 min.....there are some unaccounted for minutes...

BBM

STATEMENTS WHETHER HANNAH WAS INSIDE TEMPO OR NOT

Hannah Graham and a man were seen having drinks at a bar between 1:30 and 2 a.m.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/23/us/vir...now/index.html

-------

Police said that witnesses saw Matthew and Graham, 18, inside the Tempo restaurant and bar having drinks together just after 1 a.m. It is not clear how Graham gained entry to the bar, and Pleasants said police do not know whether she had identification with her at the time.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...527_story.html

-------

Hannah and Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. Enter Tempo Restaurant – He Buys Drinks – They Stay 15 Minutes – They Leave Together
Hannah Graham and a man with dreadlocks enter Tempo Restaurant & Bar on Fifth Street Southeast. He buys alcohol, they stay 15 minutes and leave together.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...rney/16168585/

-------

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo has said publicly that a single witness saw LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham together inside Tempo drinking together.
http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/
-------

Witnesses saw Graham, 18, of Alexandria, Va., inside a downtown restaurant and bar early Saturday with a 32-year-old man who had been observed earlier on surveillance video tailing the sophomore, Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo said. Before the two entered the bar, witnesses saw the man, dressed in all white, put his hands around Graham's waist. At the bar, the man bought alcohol, and he and Graham left after 15 minutes, Longo said.
"People saw Hannah, and people saw him, and people saw them together," Longo said.

AND (From same link)

7. After 1:08 a.m. Graham and a man with dreadlocks enter Tempo Restaurant & Bar on Fifth Street Southeast. He buys alcohol, they stay 15 minutes and leave together.

Both statements above from same link below:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/19/missing-virginia-student/15890571/

-------

The man was with Hannah Graham inside the Tempo Restaurant located at 117 5th St on the Downtown Mall, police said during a press conference Friday. He purchased alcohol, and the two left Tempo after 15 minutes, police said. The man's car left the Downtown Mall, and police said they believe Hannah Graham was in the car as well.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/09/19/hannah-graham-missing-uva-student/15881003/

-------
They believe the missing UVA student went inside the Tempo Restaurant and Bar in the Downtown Mall with the person of interest. Police say he purchased alcohol and within 15 minutes they were gone. Both were seen in surveillance video.
http://www.nbc12.com/story/26584483...ying-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

-------

Police said yesterday that they have spoken briefly with the man, who they say was with her in a bar on the night she went missing
http://www.whsv.com/news/headlines/...ying-Missing-UVa-Student-Drink-275894031.html

-------

18:03
Chief Tim Longo:
“So uh…let me just be redundant… for the few final minutes that I’ll speak. From the early morning hours of September the 13th, if you saw Hannah Graham, I need to hear from you, ‘cause as I said before, she wasn’t the only person on that mall. We know that she and Jesse Matthew weren’t the only people in the Tempo Restaurant, and when they walked out of the Tempo Restaurant and they walked in whatever direction they did, they weren’t the only people on the street.”
From Press Conference 9-21-14

-------
Versus
Owner of Tempo Bar (BC):
Matthew then briefly re-entered the bar, ordered what credit card records suggest were two beers, and rejoined the teenager outside. The bar's door monitor told police they walked off with Matthew's arm around her for support, he said.

AND

Cunningham said the teenager never tried to come inside and that no one saw Matthew take any alcoholic beverages out to her. "She was not served" inside the restaurant, he said.

Longo declined to challenge that version on Thursday, but said "I will tell you we have at least one witness who will put her in that restaurant."
http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...d-away-with-matthew-107520.html#ixzz3Hf4JTFNg

-------

Surveillance footage from neighboring restaurants and witness testimony places 18-year-old Graham and 32-year-old Matthew in Tempo Restaurant in Charlottesville, Virginia, shortly after 1 a.m. on Sept. 13, according to police. But the owner said that none of the staff saw her inside.

The sales ticket indicates Matthews had beers, Cunningham said.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/bar-center-missing-uva-student-case-face-legal/story?id=25787415

Jesse Leroy Matthew, Jr. – Used his Visa (2nd time that night) and ordered two drinks

1:09 am – Tempo
What is not contested is the fact that LJ Matthew used his Visa a second time that evening at Tempo. According to the records that were shared with me by Cunningham, LJ ordered two drinks at 1:09am and paid for them exactly one minute later. The bartender rang them up at $7 a piece. Witnesses with whom I spoke do not recall whether they were beers or mixed drinks or one of each. And no one I spoke with recalls watching LJ drink one or both of those drinks. Nor does anyone recall him taking them outside to share with someone.
http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/

AND

COMMENT:
Jesse admitted to his mom (per Grandma's statement below) that he met Hannah at the mall and bought Hannah drinks. If he didn't drink with Hannah INSIDE the bar, where exactly DID he "buy her drinks" and drink them with her? No one saw them drinking outside (as per a statement above). He stated "they went their separate ways..."

Statement from Jesse’s Grandmother:

The ‘person of interest’ in the case of missing UVA student Hannah Graham admits that he bought her drinks but denies he drove off with her in his car, MailOnline can reveal exclusively.

Jesse ‘LJ’ Matthew has confirmed he met the 18-year-old in Charlottesville’s Downtown Mall on the night she went missing and bought her drinks at a local bar.

But Matthew, a nursing assistant at UVA Hospital, told his mother that Hannah did not get into his car and that the pair ‘went their separate ways.'

Matthew’s grandmother, Christine Carr, told MailOnline on Saturday: ‘I have been talking with his mother. ‘He said he went his way and she went hers. He told his mother he bought her some drinks. He said she did not get into his car. ‘The girl went her way and he went his.’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3HdnsOJAY

Edit:
Added:

7:19
Detective Sergeant Jim Mooney:
“I’ll talk briefly about the video of evidence that you’re already aware of. Um…there have been numerous sightings of Hannah on the downtown mall as well as the video evidence. Um…we know that she was at the intersection of Market and 4th Street, that she traveled eastbound on the downtown mall. Video evidence puts her in the 200 and 300 blocks of Main Street to downtown mall. Um…one of the videos, and this came from tips, eyewitnesses that saw people in addition to observations of the video, you see in front of one of the restaurants in the 300 block, you see a black male wearing all white. He has long dreadlocks walking westbound. Um…within a couple seconds you see Hannah Graham walking eastbound. You can barely…clearly see this black male with dreadlocks cross to the other side of the mall, and then he travels eastbound behind her. Uh…an additional video captured at a store on the mall in the 300 block shows that same black male with dreadlocks with his hands around Hannah Graham’s waist. We know from witness accounts that they entered the Tempo Restaurant, uh…which is just off of…on 5th Street, just off of the main part of the mall. Uh…we know that he purchased alcohol there, and we know that Hannah Graham was with him. We also know that within 15 minutes they were gone from that bar and that his car was seen leaving the area on video, and we have every reason to believe that Ms. Graham was in that vehicle.”
Press Conference 9-21-14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEwZzxbZyA

---
*I am sure there are other MSM statements I may have missed, but this is a start.

Great post! Thanks so much!!!

Your post also got me thinking about Longos comment about having video of JLm's car driving away and having every reason to believe Hannah was in it....this tells me that they have video in front of /walking away from tempo and video of LJ's car probably driving down Market..(.I'm guessing that's where he would have parked, then turned left on ridge, which turns into a version of 5th before becoming OLR)....BUT that they DO NOT have video of Hannah getting into the car....so I'm wondering where on market would there be cameras? Because he clearly parked in a place without cameras....but drove past a place with cameras....if I remember correctly (current locals please fill in the holes)....if you go down Market from where Tempo is there is melting pot to your left...then if you were to walk down market to the right...I think maybe a block down there is a children's clothing store, and maybe some other shops, and then you get to that parking lot where the Sat. Market is or use to be....

So my question to current locals...what businesses are there along market street currently? Which ones would have had cameras?

I wonder if she was looking for a ladies room to use in that downtown mall.

The same "Inside Charlottesville" article by Coy Barefoot, http://insidecville.com/blog/ljs-timeline/, states:

"1:10am: Back at Tempo
Abby, who had been checking IDs at the door since about 10pm, does not remember seeing LJ come back to Tempo just after 1am, which would have been only a few minutes after he’d left. Nor does she recall Hannah coming up to the door or asking to come inside. “I don’t remember her,” she says. “Not then. I saw her later.”

Tempo Owner and Chef Brice Cunningham disagrees with those who contend that Hannah Graham was inside his restaurant that night. “I have great respect for the Charlottesville Police,” he says. “I want to do everything I can do to help find Hannah. Everyone at Tempo feels the same way. We are all so upset about this. We want to help find her. But some people have been saying that they saw Hannah here at Tempo. No one I have spoken with, not my guests or my staff, remembers her being here that night.”

Chris Gallagher, who works with Brice to promote the popular dance events that are held at Tempo on Friday nights, agrees. “I never saw her here,” he tells me. “No one I know who was here that night remembers seeing her inside. I know Abby saw her outside after last call. Maybe she was outside waiting for LJ. I don’t know.”

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo has said publicly that a single witness saw LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham together inside Tempo drinking together.

“It’s possible some people were confused,” Gallagher says. “Because most of the night there was a woman here with friends, sitting at the end of the bar, wearing a sequined crop top. But it wasn’t Hannah. It was a woman a few years older than Hannah, and she was shorter and chubbier. My guess is some people remember seeing that other woman here, and because they were dressed similarly, maybe they think that was Hannah. I’ve asked around. I haven’t talked to anyone who was here that night who remembers seeing Hannah inside drinking.”

Though Longo states that there is at least one witness that says Hannah was in the Tempo, he does not push the matter. Whether it does come to push and shove, we'll see.

As for what the Daily Mail reported, the statement was from JM"s grandmother relating what JM's mother told her, that JM told the mother. That is hearsay, so many times over that, I wouldn't put a lot of credence in what exactly was said, and That isn't going to hold up in any court here.

Whether Hannah was inside Tempo or not, who knows? Can it be proven? Can it be proven that JM gave her a drink? From the "side door" remarks, my guess is that JM, knew a way to sneak in there, and Hannah possibly stayed in a utility hallway out of sight while he went and got the drinks. Or just was out side somewhere. No proof. None of all of this is provable as of yet. Maybe she was inside Tempo, maybe she was not. Maybe she had a drink, maybe she did not. No cameras, mixed witnesses, maybe a customer dressed similarly as Hannah. What's rather clear is that Hannah willlingly stuck around JM. Not forced to be right there with him, Waited for him to get the drinks, pay for them, drink them, maybe drink with him, left with him. I don't see coercion here. And if noone can definitively prove JM even gave Hannah a drink, how the abduction with intent to defile charge is going to stick without more evidence I don't know.

My Opinion is that he snuck her in there via side door because she did not have the ID to get in there. I go with what "AbbY" says about JM coming out of a side door and not having noticed him going in that time. If he could sneak by her, big as he is, sneaking thin Hannah in with him wouldn't have been very difficult while there was a crowd getting IDs checked at the main door. I think he gave her a drink, and I also think he spiked it with something. But all of that is JMO and doubt if anyone will be able to prove any of it. It fits the known facts, but so can some other stories. In the end it comes down to what the DA will be able to make stick in court with those rules.

Well those charges stemmed from a search of his car....not from what they know of JLM via video or, witnesses...so I'm guessing THEY have more proof

I'm confused about your last statement...I'm reading it to mean that your saying...its not surprising she would drink beers with a stranger....but that you would be surprised if she drank hard alcohol with a stranger. Is this what you meant?

A 12 oz beer, a 5oz glass of wine and a 1.5 oz shot of liquor are all equivalent to each other.

However, the difference is in how fast people typically drink these beverages.

You rarely see people chugging a beer at a bar.It does happen but not as often as hollywood frat boy movies would have you believe.

Same goes for a glass of wine.

On the flip side of this, Ive seen someone "nursing " a beer or glass of wine for almost an hour.

As a result beer and wine are a safe bet for most women (and men) when going out on a date for the first time or hanging out with an almost total stranger(s) because this gives the woman (or man) greater control over how fast they drink.

Liquor and shots are different as they are tossed back almost immediately and can hit your system extremely fast. Particularly mixed shooters that have carbonated beverages added to them.

Most bartenders can attest to men trying to get women drunk at a bar by showing off their largess and buying shot after shot.

Its a sleazy move but it usually works because most men are larger physically (physical size slows rate of intoxication) and they may also have developed a higher tolerance for alcohol through drinking more often.

Of course it isnt always the man trying to be sleazy. Some dates start off with both parties drinking wine and/or beer and if theres a connection or attraction then it can quickly move to shots, especially if both parties are interested in having sex with each other and or/partying.

I dont think that was the case at Tempo, at least not based on the bar receipts.

Its been said that HG spent time in France and in England so its assumed that she would be no stranger to alcohol and would be well aware of the danger of shots.......through word of mouth from college friends if nothing else.

So yes I am saying I think it unlikely that HG would be doing shots with an almost total stranger and that she would be more inclined to drink a beer or glass of wine...at least initially and until a higher level of trust had been established between the two.

Heres a scary thought that I havent seen anyone mention yet.

What if the time for that text about being lost near 14th and Wertland was sent at 1:50am.

Long shot I know..... but people, particularly those with dyslexia, get 5 and 2 confused sometimes.

What if that text was sent to lure some friends to come find HG?

Again a long shot but it wouldnt be the first time a serial killer/rapist has escalated to the point of needing/wanting multiple victims in one night.

Ok but who are you suggesting has dislexia? If LE announced the text was at 1:20, they would be the ones reading it...are you suggesting LE has dyslexia and mis read it?

A 12 oz beer, a 5oz glass of wine and a 1.5 oz shot of liquor are all equivalent to each other.

However, the difference is how fast people typically drink these beverages.

You rarely see people chugging a beer at a bar.

And by people I dont mean stereotypical frat boys characterized in Hollywood movies, but typical bar patrons.

As a result beer and wine are a safe bet for most women when going out on a date for the first time or hanging out with an almost total stranger(s) because this allows them greater control over how fast they drink.

Liquor and shots are different as they are tossed back almost immediately and can hit your system really fast.

Most bartenders can attest to men trying to get women drunk at a bar by showing off their largess and buying shot after shot.Its a sleazy move but it usually works because most men are larger physically (physical size slows rate of intoxication) and may have developed a higher tolerance for alcohol through drinking more often.

Its been said that HG spent time in France and in England so its assumed that she would be no stranger to alcohol and would be well aware of the danger of shots.......through word of mouth from college friends if nothing else.

So yes I am saying I think it unlikely that HG would be doing shots with an almost total stranger and that she would be more inclined to drink a beer or glass of wine...at least initially and until a level of trust had been established.

This may be a a silly point entirely because it seems that we can we a fair degree of certainty determine that he bought 2 beers.

But in your logic I was just curious if you had considered the fact that a lot of girls Hannah's age HATE beer. I for one, and most of my female friends in early college, couldn't stand beer till at least jr/sr year. (Funny its all I drink now). However I could easily take shot after shot. Now even smelling shots makes me gag. But at that age, I would have gladly excepted something hard over beer.

Also as for the wine, at that time of night, with 20 something's...who orders wine at a bar? Not 20 something's.

I think your logic is well thought out, but perhaps you haven't considered these other angles.

Just wanted to add that there was a trend a few years back of kids turning 21 and attempting to drink 21 shots in 21 minutes.

Several died from this and as a result it thankfully began to lose popularity.

I see people talking about date rape drugs here a lot but in my opinion shots are almost as dangerous for both sexes.

Id be surprised if at least a few of our posters didnt chime-in in agreement with that or relate personal bad experiences resulting from drinking too many of these.

This may be a a silly point entirely because it seems that we can we a fair degree of certainty determine that he bought 2 beers.

But in your logic I was just curious if you had considered the fact that a lot of girls Hannah's age HATE beer. I for one, and most of my female friends in early college, couldn't stand beer till at least jr/sr year. (Funny its all I drink now). However I could easily take shot after shot. Now even smelling shots makes me gag. But at that age, I would have gladly excepted something hard over beer.

Also as for the wine, at that time of night, with 20 something's...who orders wine at a bar? Not 20 something's.

I think your logic is well thought out, but perhaps you haven't considered these other angles.

I was aware of the receipt showing JLM bought beers at the bar and I offered my explanation for it.

Im not discounting your comments but I would say that you and your friends at that age were fairly atypical of what Ive seen in 25 years of tending bar.

Most young females Ive served have ordered mixed drinks over hard liquor by a ratio of 30:1

As to drinking shot after shot, I think you and your friends were lucky that you didnt get raped or worse as a result. Partly for the reasons I mentioned in my post above.

I have no idea the ratios of what college girls order in bars, so all I can offer is my own UVa experience (as a female, although yes, it's been a few years... but not too too many ;)) My friends and I would primarily drink beer- only b/c it was usually free and cheap for those providing it in the form of kegs at frat parties and other "organizational" parties. I'd say this was the general norm.

At some of the parties there would also be liquor. Private parties at apartments, etc. would have more liquor (kegs usually weren't bought for those and bottled beers weren't the norm). Now, what that contributes to the conversation about HG, I'm not sure, since it's just my own piddly and probably completely irrelevant personal anecdotes. Perhaps it could offer reasonable ideas on what HG would have been drinking, but honestly, it probably doesn't matter at all what she was drinking. If it were spiked, it would be more paramount I think. But only then would I think it would be relevant to the awful outcome or the charges against JM (abduction with intent to defile for example). IMO.

I have seen a lot of girls who drink beer fine. A lot of people start drinking in high school. Also you would be surprised at how many young people today are drinking wine

How Millennials are Changing the Wine Industry
http://www.foxbusiness.com/personal-finance/2013/10/08/how-millennials-are-changing-wine-industry/

The Millennial generation, which includes the youngest legal drinkers, is consuming more wine than previous generations when they turned 21, and the industry is taking note.

“Millennials are storming the wine market and they want adventure and demand more transparency and authenticity from winemakers,” says Rowan Gormley, CEO of Naked Wines, who estimates that one-third of his costumers are of this generation.

However, the difference is in how fast people typically drink these beverages.

You rarely see people chugging a beer at a bar.It does happen but not as often as hollywood frat boy movies would have you believe.

On the flip side of this, Ive seen someone "nursing " a beer or glass of wine for almost an hour.

As a result beer and wine are a safe bet for most women (and men) when going out on a date for the first time or hanging out with an almost total stranger(s) because this gives the woman (or man) greater control over how fast they drink.

Liquor and shots are different as they are tossed back almost immediately and can hit your system extremely fast. Particularly mixed shooters that have carbonated beverages added to them.

Most bartenders can attest to men trying to get women drunk at a bar by showing off their largess and buying shot after shot.

Its a sleazy move but it usually works because most men are larger physically (physical size slows rate of intoxication) and they may also have developed a higher tolerance for alcohol through drinking more often.

Of course it isnt always the man trying to be sleazy. Some dates start off with both parties drinking wine and/or beer and if theres a connection or attraction then it can quickly move to shots, especially if both parties are interested in having sex with each other and or/partying.

I dont think that was the case at Tempo, at least not based on the bar receipts.

So yes I am saying I think it unlikely that HG would be doing shots with an almost total stranger and that she would be more inclined to drink a beer or glass of wine...at least initially and until a higher level of trust had been established between the two.

I see it the same way. Beer is more casual.

-Snipped

Detective Sergeant Jim Mooney:
“I’ll talk briefly about the video of evidence that you’re already aware of. Um…there have been numerous sightings of Hannah on the downtown mall as well as the video evidence. Um…we know that she was at the intersection of Market and 4th Street, that she traveled eastbound on the downtown mall. Video evidence puts her in the 200 and 300 blocks of Main Street to downtown mall. Um…one of the videos, and this came from tips, eyewitnesses that saw people in addition to observations of the video, you see in front of one of the restaurants in the 300 block, you see a black male wearing all white. He has long dreadlocks walking westbound. Um…within a couple seconds you see Hannah Graham walking eastbound. You can barely…clearly see this black male with dreadlocks cross to the other side of the mall, and then he travels eastbound behind her. Uh…an additional video captured at a store on the mall in the 300 block shows that same black male with dreadlocks with his hands around Hannah Graham’s waist. We know from witness accounts that they entered the Tempo Restaurant, uh…which is just off of…on 5th Street, just off of the main part of the mall. Uh…we know that he purchased alcohol there, and we know that Hannah Graham was with him[/U][/B]. We also know that within 15 minutes they were gone from that bar and that his car was seen leaving the area on video, and we have every reason to believe that Ms. Graham was in that vehicle.”
Press Conference 9-21-14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zEwZzxbZyA

I really do not think HG was at the intersection of 4th and Market St. An eye witness likely thought they saw HG there but were mistaken. She entered the mall by turning down 2nd St. NW off of Market St. A store's surveillance camera on 2nd St. caught her walking into the mall.

The police are also saying that HG thought she was on Main when really she was on Preston. I have a hard time believing this because I think HG would be looking at the street signs. I'm assuming LE has a text message that shows she texted a friend saying she was on Main when around the time of the text surveillance video or an eyewitness puts her walking on Preston. If it was an eye witness then they could be incorrect. It is very easy for eye witnesses to make mistakes.

I've said something similar in a thread. Most of my female friends in college did not drink beer because of the calories, the taste, bloated feeling, and beer belly. With the top she was wearing, I don't see a girl like Hannah drinking beer. But who knows, really? I guess it doesn't matter as much now that she's been found.

I was aware of the receipt showing JLM bought beers at the bar and I offered my explanation for it.

Im not discounting your comments but I would say that you and your friends at that age were fairly atypical of what Ive seen in 25 years of tending bar.

Most young females Ive served have ordered mixed drinks over hard liquor by a ratio of 30:1

As to drinking shot after shot, I think you and your friends were lucky that you didnt get raped or worse as a result. Partly for the reasons I mentioned in my post above.

I think the offer of a cold beer after all that walking and the dehydration from the alcohol earlier, would have been quite welcome. It's not like it's the first drink Hannah had that evening.

But she may not have drunk either of the beers JM bought No one saw what happened to those beers. No one even saw JM drink them. But he could have drunk the both Hannah could have just had water. Or nothing. I think she had something to drink and I think JM spiked it given her quick change in condition before/after Tempo. But no proof.

JM could have used the beer to kill the Iphone for that matter. We'll never know what came of the beers, whether Hannah drank them or not. With what we know we can't even hit JM with providng alcohol to a minor charge. IT's the UVA party hosts that LE can hit up with that.

I've said something similar in a thread. Most of my female friends in college did not drink beer because of the calories, the taste, bloated feeling, and beer belly. With the top she was wearing, I don't see a girl like Hannah drinking beer. But who knows, really? I guess it doesn't matter as much now that she's been found.
Just for reference: I have a daughter in college on the East Coast. At parties, there are two drinks to choose from: "Grain", which is a mixture of cheap grain alcohol and kool aid or other powdered drink mix, and beer. Nobody is mixing drinks at the parties. It's a keg and a big tub of "grain".

Being from the UK she would have be en used to drinking beer, IMO. I also moved from the UK as a child and trips back home include drinking beer at pubs, well before we were 18.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasfrank
Back