Hannah's Journey on 09/13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Need some help. Late last night I googled Tempo Restaurant to see if I could get a close-up view soI would have a better idea what it looks like. I can't remember the search criteria I used, but one of the links was a map link I had never seen or used before. I have looked at virtually every link to maps and photos posted on Hannah's site but have never seen this. Anyway, it is awesome! It takes you so close you feel like you're there. So I entered in the search box 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd and it took me right to the location with views I have never seen before. You could actually see the area down behind the house which has a tree that covers that area from the road. I could see every speck of red clay on the driveway. This site is amazing! Here's the problem. I didn't bookmark it and I can't find it again. I tried to remember and repeat the search criteria I used but I still can't find it. Does anyone here know what site this might be?

Need some help. Late last night I googled Tempo Restaurant to see if I could get a close-up view soI would have a better idea what it looks like. I can't remember the search criteria I used, but one of the links was a map link I had never seen or used before. I have looked at virtually every link to maps and photos posted on Hannah's site but have never seen this. Anyway, it is awesome! It takes you so close you feel like you're there. So I entered in the search box 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd and it took me right to the location with views I have never seen before. You could actually see the area down behind the house which has a tree that covers that area from the road. I could see every speck of red clay on the driveway. This site is amazing! Here's the problem. I didn't bookmark it and I can't find it again. I tried to remember and repeat the search criteria I used but I still can't find it. Does anyone here know what site this might be?

Sound like you used google maps, street view. You can maneuver with arrows up nd down the streets

Sound like you used google maps, street view. You can maneuver with arrows up nd down the streets

Thanks, FancyNancy, but it wasn't google maps, street view. I've never heard of this particular site before. I think it started with an "s". Big help, huh.

Have you looked at your search history from yesterday? That's my way of finding links that I forgot to bookmark.

Every account I've read has Hannah leaving the last party where friends were with her at 11:50 with no sightings until she arrived at McGrady's at 12:45. Her whereabouts for 55 minutes are unknown.

I just gave you two accounts that say she was last seen at 12:15 A.M. There are more that say the same thing. One account provided attributes the 12:15 A.M. time to a police spokesperson:

"Charlottesville Police spokesperson Lt. Ronnie Roberts said an eyewitness in the area saw Graham near 14th Street around 12:15 a.m. Saturday."

"12:15am Saturday, September 13: Graham is seen leaving a party near 14th Street."

There has certainly been an effort to hide the fact that Hannah was at a party at The Pointe apartments -- I don't know why.

I just gave you two accounts that say she was last seen at 12:15 A.M. There are more that say the same thing. One account provided attributes the 12:15 A.M. time to a police spokesperson:

"Charlottesville Police spokesperson Lt. Ronnie Roberts said an eyewitness in the area saw Graham near 14th Street around 12:15 a.m. Saturday."

"12:15am Saturday, September 13: Graham is seen leaving a party near 14th Street."

There has certainly been an effort to hide the fact that Hannah was at a party at The Pointe apartments -- I don't know why.

Thank you netsleuth. That's the first I've heard of it.

Is it possible she had a party drug earlier at the friend parties and she became disoriented? I really have wondered what could have caused her to be lost, but I truly think she lost her bearings for some reason. MOO

I have an iPhone 5 and a Google maps app. It doesn't always pop up the route to show where you're actually headed...I may be driving south but on the map it makes it look like north. Opposite of what you're expecting basically. So maybe she used a map app that got her turned around. Sometimes I just use it to look at what the best way to get somewhere is rather than having it draw the route and those are the times it's most confusing. If she'd been drinking it may have made it harder for her to read the map also.

Another thing is that I know last year at some point Apple released their own map program and it was awful...many errors. They ended up actually recommending people use the Google map app til they could fix theirs. If she was using that app and it still has errors maybe that's another explanation. I may try to play around with the map on my phone and see if there are any obvious discrepancies in the app around that area.

This brings me to another question. JLM had left two colleges not long after rape allegations had been made about him, not to mention various other problems with the law. I guess we can't all to around with scarlet letters on our foreheads advertising our past sins, but it's too bad the authorities hadn't kept their eye on him. The more I type this the more I realize it's just not possible. But it seems to me that with all those missing women, the MH perp never having been found, the eyewitness sketch, the authorities would have had their eye on JLM long before now.

I think its entirely possible.

Without delving into politics here, I think one of the biggest failures in recent years has been the push to nationwide healthcare without utilizing smaller models such as;

Our mental healthcare system (which is in drastic need of an overhaul including a way of keeping tabs on and red flagging people such as JLM while allowing open communication between LE and care providers)

Our dental healthcare system (since a large part of the basis for our overall health and well being is healthy teeth and gums)

Utilizing smaller working models would have yielded tremendous benefits to this country and its citizens and could have helped stop or at least alert LE to someone like JLM as a possible suspect....in a number of cases.

Usually, I am a firm believer in the rights of the individual but not in cases like this where societys need to be safe, and to just live without the fear of being murdered, supersedes a sick and/or evil individuals right to privacy.

The fact that JLM didnt pop up on anyones radar, beyond a routine interview of all cab drivers working in C-Ville is amazing to me....and not in a good way either.

I am not following. You think maybe someone in LE has dyslexia and therefore misreported the time of the last text? HG or JM having dyslexia wouldn't bear on what time the text went out and was recorded by verizon or AT&T or by the recipient's phone or phone company. Maybe I'm missing something.

Wouldnt be the first time a human being, including LE, has made a mistake and it wont be the last.

Ive been following this case very closely just like many of you and LE has given two times for that text only to retract or amend the statements.

As far as me suggesting anything, lets just say that I try to keep my mind open, as sometimes the actual facts that come out in trial can surprise us.

A lot of us are discussion possibilities and theories in this case. Thats just one possibility amongst a myriad of others.

BBM.
I know... It's not a common top. I could go a couple of years before I saw someone else in a regular bar wearing a similar metallic crop-top. The chances of that other person being in Tempo in C-ville, at 1:00am, the same exact time HG was there? Like 1/1,000 IMO.

And interestingly now it's a restaurant that is potentially liable for serving a minor who ends up murdered? No... those things combined together don't add up to me. I know my opinion on this is not necessarily popular. But I'm pretty resolute how I feel about this.

BBM

Convenient isnt it?

Regarding the assaults that took place on September 19th, the night Hannah went missing Ive found some useful information.

Not sure if this is in the right thread mods so please feel free to move if necessary.

First is this article from Cavalier Daily detailing the assaults that took place preceding and on the 19th of September.

Article can be found here

The second is an article dated October 1st 2014 that tells how Kappa Sig Fraternity has been suspended following allegations of sexual assault.

http://www.kansan.com/news/kappa-si...cle_542168f6-498d-11e4-83fa-d7ac8c91eefe.html

Regarding the assaults that took place on September 19th, the night Hannah went missing Ive found some useful information.

Not sure if this is in the right thread mods so please feel free to move if necessary.

First is this article from Cavalier Daily detailing the assaults that took place preceding and on the 19th of September.

Article can be found here

The second is an article dated October 1st 2014 that tells how Kappa Sig Fraternity has been suspended following allegations of sexual assault.

http://www.kansan.com/news/kappa-si...cle_542168f6-498d-11e4-83fa-d7ac8c91eefe.html

HG went missing Sept. 13th not 19th. There were a couple sexual assaults that happened during the weekend HG went missing. I think they happened around that area where HG lives. It seems these incidents are common at UVA.

HG went missing Sept. 13th not 19th. There were a couple sexual assaults that happened during the weekend HG went missing. I think they happened around that area where HG lives. It seems these incidents are common at UVA.

Thats what I get for posting at 4am. Thanks for clearing that up.:great:

It is curious about that party at The Pointe apartments. From what I saw reported, it sounds like she went there after running into a classmate out on the street. She didn't stay very long...you have to wonder about that one and what might have happened there to put her in such a state of disorientation.

It still seems like a half hour is a long time to go from 14th to McGrady's.

For LE to say that HG ended up at the Downntown Mall because she was "lost" is totally absurd.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/2...x89b386480f9e5b31:0x40432e7ee148f41a?hl=en-US

The marker on the map is Camden Plaza Apartments. Form there, she went to The Pointe Apartments, which is directly across the street from Camden Plaza. If you look at the map, you see Sadler St. Sadler to 15th and you're right at HG's apartment building. If she was going to 14th and Wertland, it's the next intersection in the other direction from Sadler.

LE has to know that she was in search of a specific address (and not 14th and Wertland) to know that she was lost. And I don't think the address was anywhere in the vicinity of The Corner.

I believe we're totally in the dark about what was going on with HG that night, but I doubt that LE is. Maybe whatever that mystery piece is wasn't ultimately responsible for HG ending up on Old Lynchburg Road, but I have a feeling they contributed to it. Hopefully, LE is going to pull all of that together and hold those responsible for the part they played.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back