HCPD contacts Florida LE about skeletal remains that were found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint: do you see or hear of the Elvis family planning a funeral or memorial service?

Anyone know what the court hearing set for this morning was about? Or the outcome? I noticed TE was asking everyone to show their support by attending, but I haven't seen any details about the hearing. I understand there is a limit of what can be made public as far as certain details due to gag order, but the news can cover the basics.... after all the ruckus about not being able have access to certain details of case I'm very surprised they didn't cover any updates they could discuss openly...

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Ok.... just checked for update and did see outcome for outcome today... but I'm still surprised it was reported earlier about the court today.... I may have overlooked but I searched hi and low yesterday and I found nothing!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Estimated age is adult. Wrapped in pink bath robe and shower curtains too. Hmmmmm

Would a wrapped body be almost completely skeletal in three months? That is the question.

I wonder why height was not estimated. If there are long bones present i.e. femurs, they can be used to give a rough estimate of height. What about the teeth? What about the sex? Strange that this hasn't been estimated yet.

As usual I want both to be and not to be her. But that Mickey thing gave me chills. But I wonder, the Moorers are not the smartest people in the world but could they be THAT stupid? Anyway, praying for Heather every day.

Praying for Heather.

i got chills with the "mickey mouse price" too. I wonder if bed sheets and curtains where missing from the camper.

__

Found this, she was in the market for Mickey bedding in December 2012:

On the Disney cruise review Tammy wrote:

"This was our bed. By the way the bedding is the most comfortable bedding I have ever slept on in my life. I will be buying similar items for my room here at home this December. It’s my Christmas present to myself, and it will be worth every penny! "

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=46548055&postcount=42

Would a wrapped body be almost completely skeletal in three months? That is the question.
The NamUs says "Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton", which could mean "most of a whole skeleton" or "not quite completely skeletonized". It also depends on what it was wrapped in, and whether the wrapping came before or after the decomposition. A body left in the open unwrapped could be completely skeletal in a month, depending on the conditions. But most everyone here knows that part. It was found in a garbage bag that had been eaten away by the elements, so that would be somewhere between covered and exposed.

I just find it odd that when the woman's body was found in Clermont, the news was all over it most likely NOT being Heather. Yet with this case, they are completely closed mouthed, which to me means they aren't sure that it is not her. If that logic is sound (and it might not be), then a body could possibly be almost completely skeletal in three months, or they could rule Heather out 100%. I do see why, with the Mickey Mouse sheet and pink robe, the original thought might have been young girl.

I wonder why height was not estimated. If there are long bones present i.e. femurs, they can be used to give a rough estimate of height. What about the teeth? What about the sex? Strange that this hasn't been estimated yet.

I wonder whether the bones were not intact: burned, broken up, something like that.

I guess the Disney sheet was probably what made the one guy think it was a child.

Caylee was in a plastic garbage bag and wrapped in a blanket, iirc. She had been in the elements for 5 1/2 months, FL. There wasn't much of her poor little body left. No skin tissue or very little, iirc.

Well...Mickey stuff is probably everywhere down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli