Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Odd that it was not released in the documents about the fabric letters. It appears like the document dumps are missing key evidence that pertains to the prosecution's route for the case.
Annie's interview?
The letters?
All cadaver dog hit's?

I think the tape and heart was put on as Casey formulated the "nanny did it story" on the day of the dumping.

That is my opinion as well. The day she dumped Caylee's body is when she formulated the nanny story. Remember KC talked about how much ZG loved her child and admired how smart she was. KC figured a heart sticker would symbolize love and who did she say loved her child.....ZG.

I'm joining this late, but this just came to mind. I think it's symbolic, just as in the children's book, The Kissing Hand. It was mentioned that a heart was drawn on JBR. I think it might be the same with the heart sticker on Caylee. Some of the books actually come with a sheet of red heart stickers. In the book, the mother raccoon is sending the baby off to school. The baby doesn't want to go. The mother kisses his hand and tells the baby that whenever he is scared or needs to feel close to his mother, to put his hand to his cheek. The books supplies a sheet of red heart stickers (in the book the red heart is a symbol of the kiss on the hand) to put on childrens' hands. Perhaps in her own way, KC was still trying to be the center of Caylee's attention??

I really don't know what to conclude at this point as to what the heart sticker is "really" saying. I posted a speculation earlier on and it seems that just about everybody has, but I have to wonder, at this point, knowing what we now know about KC and ultimately where Caylee's remains ended up being found after all of the work going through cell phone records, creating cell phone ping maps, reading and re-reading interview transcripts of friends & family looking for clues and listening to jail visit interviews repeatedly to try to pick out any "code" words and/or associations that KC may have been using to indicate where Caylee was, are we way off again here? The opinions seem to be about evenly split down the middle - those who think that the heart sticker could be an indication of remorse from KC or at the very least an expression of love in a backwards sort of way and those who think, no way, shape or form, is it anything even remotely related to KC expressing some sort of remorse or love. (I fall into this catagory) With that said, I don't think that it can just be dismissed - I do think that it means or says something. Maybe rather than the typical interpretation of a "heart" = "love", it means exactly what it is, a "heart", in the complete physical sense. (muscular organ, pumps blood, beats, stops beating, death...) I find that easier to accept because if I were to accept that the "heart" = "love", because why than place it on the duct tape that was covering Caylee's mouth? Duct tape over one's mouth certainly doesn't imply or suggest love so by placing the sticker there, rather than her cheek for example, counters any intended message of "love". So why the mouth? When I think of mouth I think of words like open, shut, breath, talk, scream, silence or expressions such as, "heart in your mouth", "eat your heart out" or "scream your heart out". Who knows? I've even thought about the possibility that the heart sticker(s) had been bought for and given to Caylee as a gift, maybe by someone that KC was angry at or just resented the fact that they bought them for Caylee and by placing the sticker on the duct tape, it was done as an afterthought but I can see KC sticking it on the duct tape and saying something to the affect of, "Oh yeah, here's your heart snot nose". (that hurts just to imagine) Anyhow, I'm just tossing around some thoughts here that I've had on the issue and hoping that something I've said might just spark a thought with someone else. Maybe we'll come up with "what it means".
Perhaps a "goodbye kiss?" Hearts often mean a kiss. And it was on the mouth, so to me a kiss is a good possibility, albeit sick.

I want to know how the duct tape was still on the skull. We heard hair was stuck to it and it was across the mouth area, but it would have fallen off for reasons we don't need to discuss. So, how was it still there?

Was it actually wound around the whole head and this is not for us to know?

How come there was NO duct tape at the house? I am willing to bet money that there is a roll of duct tape in every garage in the US.

Sometimes it isn't what you find, but what you don't find.

If that little piece of duct tape allegedly on the gas can - oh, I just got it. That was the starter strip! She watched CSI. I was about to wonder what the duct tape was on the can for anyway.

GA said something earlier about KC taking the gas cans on previous occasions and even the one already mixed with oil, even though they are clearly labeled.

Gas cans. There are too many gas issues in this case.

please someone fill me in on the letters, i am only finding bits and pieces. I get the heart sticker situation, now what about these letters??

please someone fill me in on the letters, i am only finding bits and pieces. I get the heart sticker situation, now what about these letters??
From what I've been able to understand, they also found letters at the recovery site. The type of letters that you iron onto clothing. They haven't specified which letters were found.

Interesting theories.
I still think the heart was for Caylee's benefit.
For being 'brave' while Casey taped her.
If George knew Casey gave her heart stickers for taking her cold medicine or whatever to reward her that would be enough.
It would for me.
I hope Im wrong.

Perhaps a "goodbye kiss?" Hearts often mean a kiss. And it was on the mouth, so to me a kiss is a good possibility, albeit sick.

Yes, but hearts also have other meanings and more so now a days. If the sticker, for example had been placed upside down, that can be interrupted as "hate". It will be interesting to know the details including the letters that were found and if and what they may spell out.
MOO

Attachments

• imagesupsidedownheart1.jpg
    imagesupsidedownheart1.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 127
  • upsidedownheart2.jpg
    upsidedownheart2.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 117
Did anyone watch Geraldo last night? I thought my heart could not get more broken, but then he had to go and use "visual aids" of a piece pf duct tape with a heart sticker on it, as well as a dolls head with duct tape around the mouth.

ewww, spcagrl...I'm glad I didn't watch GR.

the visual in my own head is enough.

... How come there was NO duct tape at the house? I am willing to bet money that there is a roll of duct tape in every garage in the US. ...

~ respectfully snipped and bolded by me ~

:twocents: :twocents: I'm here to collect on that bet, Dots. :twocents: :twocents:

I'm pretty certain we haven't had duct tape in our home for over ten years, maybe longer. We are not mechanically inclined, nor "do-it-yourself", "fixer-upper" inclined.

We've got packing tape, masking tape, and scotch tape. But no duct tape.

:)

Did anyone watch Geraldo last night? I thought my heart could not get more broken, but then he had to go and use "visual aids" of a piece pf duct tape with a heart sticker on it, as well as a dolls head with duct tape around the mouth.

R U Serious! Unreal - I shouldn't be shocked at ANYTHING GR does at this point but for some reason (unknown to me now now :crazy:) I never imagined that he would use a prop depicting this child's tragedy. Uggg, it rips my a$$! (sorry, I'm done)

~ respectfully snipped and bolded by me ~

:twocents: :twocents: I'm here to collect on that bet, Dots. :twocents: :twocents:

I'm pretty certain we haven't had duct tape in our home for over ten years, maybe longer. We are not mechanically inclined, nor "do-it-yourself", "fixer-upper" inclined.

We've got packing tape, masking tape, and scotch tape. But no duct tape.

:)

You are not alone....we don't have any duct tape either. Actually we don't even have a garage.

It was pretty awful, I tell myself I will not watch him, then he just pops up on the TV. This time he REALLY went too far!!!

Egads! I'm not going to go hunt that episode of GR down to watch, I will take your word for it spcagrl. That is disgusting sensationalism.

How come there was NO duct tape at the house? I am willing to bet money that there is a roll of duct tape in every garage in the US.

A poll was started on this about two months ago... it was removed and taken to the parking lot thread. There may be families without duct tape, of course, but you would expect to find duct tape in a household like the A's.

One of the pics NG showed had a gas can with a roll of duct tape resting on it's nozzle. Perhaps they do have the duct tape and it isn't itemized? Or it was removed before LE invaded? They took the gas can....

What would be his purpose? How does this help the defense team? (Everything he seems to do lately is geared towards this slant, imo.) What was he saying at the time?

I can only take a wild guess since I didn't see the show, but showing a visual representation of this nature would appear he was trying to indicate it was so vicious that a mother would not have done it. :waitasec:

Nothing Geraldo does surprises me anymore.

The sticker as I posted before really bothers me. I can't phantom it in any scenario I come up with regarding a mom. Not a kiss goodbye, not remorse; because there are so many indicators there was none. Some said it was a game, I don't think so. That duct tape was placed there with the intention it was not coming off, and Caylee wouldn't be able to see the heart. It was for the benefit of the person putting it there. I did see where a heart indicates a "Crush Alert" on some of the myspace and facebooks. I remember some one talking about that when we were discussing the red balloons. I think someone saw a red heart on one of the photos in KC's myspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme