TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not associating the person I see in that mugshot with someone with a newer model car......

Also, how do we even know Heidi would have known about escape latches?

I doubt the car was an older model. I thought all younger people, that would not be me, :) knew about the inside trunk escape latch. Let me post this, in case someone gets trapped in a trunk.

"All American cars made after 2002 are required to have a trunk release inside the trunk, thanks to a national law." according to wikihow

This article says 2001, and it also says most latches glow in dark.
"all passenger cars since 2001"
How To Escape From The Trunk Of A Car If You're Locked Inside

People reported that this friend always had money. I think newer car.

I don't think it was right away because there was no evidence of a struggle. I'm really wondering!
No evidence of a struggle, and so many ways her best friend could have lured her away. She could have left planning to call Shane to pick Silas up and didn't get the chance.

If this was a stranger abduction, I would bank on it having been immediate. But their friendship leaves a world of possibilities out there.

I think the photos are pretty clear. The quotes are from named friends for the most part, and the screen shots are from a friend's phone, and LE can certainly determine their veracity.

At any rate, I feel badly that she suffered in life and that her life was so short.
I would like to add if Heidi had a way to watch all this and realized her bruises were being minimized--- How would we ever explain that to her?
1. She would want her children to be taken care of and loved.
2. She would want those responsible for her death punished.
3. She would not want her bruises and her pain taken for granted.
moo

SC got home at 2:00 pm Heidi usually picked up S up from school. I would be curious if SC usually gets home at 2:00 everyday from his job. He said HB picks S from school but she didn’t that day because she was missing. Hmm why was he home that day at 2:00?

I prefer to believe the victim, and all of the victim's friends. I think it's important to try to get to know what the victim's life was like.

Her life mattered. Her experiences mattered.

I need a break from all the DV-apologists on here. It's disgusting and anti-victim.
Bye.

I’m only going to respond to this one last time, the proof is not there. The accusation looks drummed up. He lost his wife. If there is some merit to dv, may it come from investigation of authorities not people looking for their two minutes.

In no way am I advocating dv.

I doubt the car was an older model. I thought all younger people, that would not be me, :) knew about the inside trunk unlock latch. Let me post this, in case someone get trapped in a trunk.

"All American cars made after 2002 are required to have a trunk release inside the trunk, thanks to a national law." according to wikihow

This article says 2001, and it also says most latches glow in dark.
"all passenger cars since 2001"
How To Escape From The Trunk Of A Car If You're Locked Inside
If this was premeditated as we feel, I have in mind Jayme Kloss. Her abductor removed the lit up safety latch on the trunk.

Unless her friends are lying, the screenshots were faked, and Heidi called law enforcement for no reason, I have no reason NOT to believe those things.

He’s innocent or murder, I’m not disputing that in the least. But “innocent of murder” doesn’t make someone “innocent.”

BBM:

Thank you for articulating my thoughts so beautifully here.

To quote Iceman,"You can be my wingman anytime."

JMO.

Last edited:
I would like to add if Heidi had a way to watch all this and realized her bruises were being minimized--- How would we ever explain that to her?
1. She would want her children to be taken care of and loved.
2. She would want those responsible for her death punished.
3. She would not want her bruises and her pain taken for granted.
moo
heart.png

I haven't. No reason to have researched it.

Access to the trunk may have a bearing on how Heidi was attacked, imho. The car looks like a Versa hatchback, which may have access from the inside of car. Also not clear if those vehicles have an emergency latch (they should). If that’s the case, then it’s possible that Heidi was killed before she was placed in the trunk. Ugh. MOO.

How does everyone know for sure that Shane wasn’t still involved somehow even though Heidi & Margo were found at MF’s?

I’m surprised there is still speculation about SC’s possible involvement. LE has said he was not involved. Until there is a change in LE’s opinion, can’t we just feel sorry for a man who has been through hell and has a lot of hard times ahead? HMO

I agree. This case is very clear at this point. And while this man has some serious issues (and I do not feel sorry for suspecting him, in part as a result of that), I do feel sorry that this happened to him.

No one deserves this horror in their lives.

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby and this makes me scared to tell anyone I'm pregnant!

RIP Heidi
Oh, honey. Please don't let this case take your joy from you. You deserve to love every minute of it. Even the barfing (ok, maybe not so much the barfing). I hope you are able to savor each moment. Telling your loved ones is so special!!

This case, it's a rarity.

Congratulations on your little nugget!!

How does everyone know for sure that Shane wasn’t still involved somehow even though Heidi & Margo were found at MF’s?

Because LE cleared him. Also, it’s not really logical. I can’t see a crazy baby snatcher trying to collude with one of the parents to kill the other parent and take the baby. I can’t see how that makes sense.

But LE stated he wasn’t involved. So he’s not.

If this was premeditated as we feel, I have in mind Jayme Kloss. Her abductor removed the lit up safety latch on the trunk.

It sounds like she was planning this for several months at the very least, so I think this is the most likely possibility.

I’m still stunned that she apparently just left the body in the trunk of her car, behind her house for a week. Like, what?

I hope that Shane can heal from all that he has been put though in this ordeal.

Knowing you are innocent while people who don't even know you talk about how they think you killed your fiance and baby must have been extremely difficult for him. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper