TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a woman with a comb-over like that. I know there is an anxiety condition that causes people to pull out their own hair and eyelashes. Since the rest of her hair looks normal, I have to wonder if this is what's going on with her.
I think she has thyroid issues, that could explain the bulging eyes,hair loss,masculain features,and I'f you look in her one mug shot, you can see some five o clock shadow,and a tiny bit of a mustache trying to appear.
MOO.

I've done ivf and have friends who have. In many of the online infertility communities you can find people offering leftover meds free or at a steep discount. Many consider it a community service to those still in the trenches. If she was involved in those communities she could easily have obtained thousands of dollars of prescribed meds for free

That was part of my life back in the day as well. I'm so far removed from it I had forgotten details like that.

That in itself is weird. Why would she drive over two hours to go to a 30 minute doctor appointment? jmo
It is weird but if Heidi didn't have any one else to attend her appt's. her bestie swoops in to insinuate herself even further into her life. Maybe Heidi did protest but killer insisted. We will never know.

In this media interview with Heidi's friend and colleague Rachel she says :

- she (Rachel) met MF in May 2019 "right after Heidi found out she was pregnant"
- MF said she was pregnant and was freaking out
- Heidi invited her to stay for a few days
- four of them went out together, I'm guessing for dinner. I think she says at the Green Belt but could have misheard the name of the venue.

The video is here

She's saying the greenbelt - a gorgeous hiking trail that runs nearly the length of Austin. I believe there are pictures out there of this day together. It's called the Barton Creek Greenbelt.

Well I don't see anything at all PC incorrect about referring to the way this woman looks these days compared to just a few years ago. It's hard to believe it's the same person. But I do know that when a person gains weight when they don't want to, depression often sets in because it can seem un-self-controllable. So I think any of us can look exceedingly depressed and not look anything like we did back a few years ago when we had self-respect re appearance. (IMO IMO) Re the hair loss, I remember when Princess Caroline went completely bald (1996) and everyone remarked on how pretty her designer silk scarves were for a couple of years until she got that condition under control. So it can happen to anyone.

Her hair has appeared thin in all of the pictures I've seen, but even thinner in the most recent. MF may have trichotillomania. It's an obsessive compulsive disorder. It's basically obsessive grooming. It's characterized by the repetitive pulling out of one's hair.

Her weight gain may be the result of a number of medical conditions or various medications (including those for psychiatric issues including obsessive compulsive disorders).

The puffiness & redness in her face reminds me of alcoholic weight gain. Please understand I'm not saying she is insane. I have no doubt she knew exactly what she was doing when she killed poor HB. JMO

It is weird but if Heidi didn't have any one else to attend her appt's. her bestie swoops in to insinuate herself even further into her life. Maybe Heidi did protest but killer insisted. We will never know.

I doubt she went to every single appointment. Maybe just important ones, like hearing the heartbeat for the first time, the ultrasound, etc. Most appointments are quite boring.

Did she have some other excuse to be in the area? Like visiting a family member or something?

In this media interview with Heidi's friend and colleague Rachel she says :

- she (Rachel) met MF in May 2019 "right after Heidi found out she was pregnant"
- MF said she was pregnant and was freaking out
- Heidi invited her to stay for a few days
- four of them went out together, I'm guessing for dinner. I think she says at the Green Belt but could have misheard the name of the venue.

The video is here

There is a park in Travis County, Tx called Barton Creek Greenbelt

Agree. I wonder how common it is that in baby-stealing cases, only the stealer knows? Or is it more common that both parents know, or that most of them are done by single women? Not a topic I know anything about.

The cases I'm familiar with especially the ones highlighted on TV the SO wasn't involved but I'm certainly not an expert on this classification of cases.

MOO

Even when her hair was blonde and styled it looks to be the same texture as now - thinnish and fuzzy. Man, I had hair loss at the temples when I went through some radical stress many years ago - it was shocking to me. I think she may have naturally less than stunning hair to begin with and holy moly, a "normal" person would be stressed with what she'd been planning and doing for months, but do sociopaths feel the level of stress that we do?

So also may not have been able to conceive because she is PCOS, I know several PCOS women with that thin fuzzy balding pattern hair, to conceive most of all of my friends with PCOS used fertility drugs, or IUI or IVF to have their children. Some had to take some sort of daily medication, IIRC it was called metformin and that can also cause balding in women. I also know a few women who were unable to conceive even with treatment, but this was a young woman, she still had time to freeze eggs (altho that costs 30 grand at least) and she would need a (willing) sperm donor or frozen sperm donor..to fertilize those eggs..we know MF was unable to conceive during her marriage and her ex went on to have children with his 2nd wife..

Last edited:
I think she has thyroid issues, that could explain the bulging eyes,hair loss,masculain features,and I'f you look in her one mug shot, you can see some five o clock shadow,and a tiny bit of a mustache trying to appear.
MOO.
I haven't viewed the pic with bulging eyes but that is a sure sign of Graves Disease.

Agree. I wonder how common it is that in baby-stealing cases, only the stealer knows? Or is it more common that both parents know, or that most of them are done by single women? Not a topic I know anything about.

I have seen in most cases that the plan and the attack was something only the woman involved knew about, and the SOs were either suspicious/totally ignorant/told of it only a while afterwards, and those who ended up knowing were normally the ones who informed the authorities.

'Womb raiding'/newborn-stealing is generally only planned and undertaken by one woman, with the SO, family, and friends having no idea of the plan at all, and normally no idea of the murder until it's revealed by the police.

So it's very much a lone woman crime with ignorance from those around them. How convincing they were in their 'pregnancy' is a matter of hindsight, however, rather than fact. Some women have been very convincing in their faking, others seem to have been more suspicious -- but, again, only in hindsight. Either way, the gig is quickly up once the actual baby appears from nowhere.

ETA: Normally, there is a trigger such as a recent pregnancy that ended with miscarriage/stillbirth (and sometimes, only the woman knows and continues this 'pregnancy' without telling anyone that it's actually ended) or fertility issues, diagnosed or otherwise. Sometimes it does seem it is done to keep a SO around, but mainly it seems to come with some trigger associated with the pre-mentioned things, and keeping the SO around is unintended/gravy.

Perhaps MF had an untreated medical issue, thyroid for example and could not pay for medications (sounds like she couldnt pay for rent). That could explain the weight gain, hair loss, possible infertility. It could be something as simple as that. I have hypothyroidism (albeit treated) so I know the symptoms well.
I am wondering if CG may have called into cps for concerns on how MF was handling/caring for baby? I had read something somewhere that has put that idea in my head. Will need to go back and try to find where.
For now, MOO.

It appears she has a deep seated hatred for SC in order to pin this horrible crime on him. She even had TM thinking it was SC. After Heidi showed the photos of the bruising from SC she thought “perfect” he would go down for Heidi’s murder. I don’t think she hated Heidi especially over 20 yrs of BFF friendship but with her mental health deteriorating in her demented mind she had no choice but to murder Heidi in order to steal and raise her baby, so in her sick evil mind that made it ok. She knew exactly what she was doing and it was wrong because she called Carissa everyday faking being “sick” Heidi and Margo were missing and lying to TM on 45 min call so I don’t think an insanity defense would work here. She didn’t fit the criteria for legally insane. She knew right from wrong.
Especially sickening. Although it hasn't been mentioned. Shane must have called MF to see if she had seen,or spoke to Heidi. Being that was her Bestie,and she was there throughout the entire pregnancy,and birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744