TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then days after Broussard went missing, West talked to Fieramusca and heard a baby in the background. A baby she thought was Fieramusca's at the time, not knowing it was all part of what investigators now say was a plan.

"My hope for Margot is that she remembers the two weeks she had with her mom because her mom is incredible," said West.

Police say they're continuing to search several spots between here and Austin. They're not ruling out more charges.
Magen Fieramusca reportedly offered to help find Heidi Broussard

I don't want to read too much into the bolded statement from LE, but what do you suppose they are searching for that could create additional charges? A weapon?

I think this is a case of wording...

They arrested a person that LE would not name but they did say the charges.... the same charges as Feiramusca.

I do not think it means an additional person has been arrested, they are just making the connection with MF and what LE will not confirm.

JMO

Ohhhhh! You’re right! Man that makes me feel stupid not catching that.

Then days after Broussard went missing, West talked to Fieramusca and heard a baby in the background. A baby she thought was Fieramusca's at the time, not knowing it was all part of what investigators now say was a plan.

"My hope for Margot is that she remembers the two weeks she had with her mom because her mom is incredible," said West.

Police say they're continuing to search several spots between here and Austin. They're not ruling out more charges.

I don't want to read too much into the bolded statement from LE, but what do you suppose they are searching for that could create additional charges? A weapon?

Her phone? Candidly I think they are trying to determine if she did this alone and can't trust a word she's telling them, if she's even talking.

Heidi's car keys, along with other items connected to this case.
MOO

Curious about something. I just checked my phone and put it into airplane mode and it seems I can still check contacts, read old texts, old emails, etc... but does it appear off to the phone company or other callers? Could MF have done that and have access to all of Heidi's friends contact info, her texts with others, her emails, passwords that she may have stored? I'm just wondering how much information she had access too and no one would know.

FOLKS PLEASE BE CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOU POST.
ONE SLIP OF A WORD CAN TAKE ON A LIFE OF IT’S OWN ON A FAST MOVING THREAD.

AT THIS TIME AS FAR AS HAS BEEN REPORTED THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON IN CUSTODY FOR THIS CRIME. DISCUSSION OF A 2ND ARREST IS ERRONEOUS, CONFUSING AND CAN DERAIL THE THREAD INTO CHAOTIC MISUNDERSTANDINGS.

PLEASE DO NOT POST COMMENTS THAT BEGIN WITH THE PHRASE “I HEARD” or “I SAW” UNLESS YOU HAVE A LINK TO PROVE WHAT YOU HEARD AND SAW.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING US KEEP THIS THREAD RUNNING SMOOTHLY IN HONOR OF AND TRIBUTE TO HEIDI AND HER LOVED ONES.

Is it possible that's just a poorly written statement which is causing the confusion about a second arrest?

I got the impression that the reporter was connecting the arrest of of Fieramusca on kidnapping and tampering charges to HB/MC's case, while being careful to note that LE refused to confirm the connection (just like LE refused to reveal/confirm the identify of the suspect at the press conference yesterday).
Absolutely. MOO

Only the perp would know who the last person to speak to Heidi that day was...
Tim said that MF told him that is what LE told her and that is why they called and talked to her, to find out what the conversation was about. So although I agree with you, I think that LE probably did tell her this and she relayed it to Tim. Tim was also in contact with APD, so he may have known that as well.

It has been reported that Margo was with Heidi when they got into MF's car. MOO

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge
Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her.

BBM:

So, this news is really interesting.

While video shows HB getting into MF's car "willingly," I can't imagine that she was "willingly" planning to go all the way to Houston to hang out at MF's house.

I'm wondering if MF had a baby seat in the back of her vehicle or not.
Also wondering: Was MF's imaginary kid a newborn on Dec. 12th, or was MF way "overdue" at that point?

Because HB got in the vehicle willingly, I'm thinking MF came up w/ some ruse related to a girls' day out, something along the lines of heading out to do some Christmas shopping, running baby-related errands together, visiting her new imaginary baby in the hospital, asking HB to accompany her to an OB/Gyn appointment b/c she was "overdue," etc.

It was obviously some sort of deceptive ploy that got HB into the vehicle.

Question becomes: what means did MF use to keep her in that vehicle?
I'm thinking a weapon was pointed at her.
Most likely gun.

JMO.

Last edited:
I would think stealing $5k while working in a check cashing place is quite brazen. You've got to know there's going to be a camera covering every inch of the place. Self-fulfilling prophecy there? Did she hate her job?

As far as luring Heidi to the car, it could have been so innocuous & mundane, Heidi never thought twice about it. It's her BFF of 24 years. Why would she? Our of all the people in your life, the one person you know will never lie to you or try to hurt you is your BFF, right?

As far as the car seat, MF could have told Heidi she had an extra car seat from her baby gifts , already in the car. Grrr that makes me kind of sick to even type that.

What about MF's family? I wonder if they may have been the ones to alert CPS?

The roommate/boyfriend thing is weird. I wonder also if he may have called CPS?

I have a feeling that when all the details come out, we're going to be shocked all over again & I've deliberately been staying off SM about this lately, I don't want to wade through the rumors & crazy.

All of this is MOO.

Bless TES and the LE who cracked this case.
Has to take an emotional toll and esp. around the holidays !

Hoping for closure for Heidi's parents as they've lost their child; but not sure if 'closure' is ever really a thing ?

Almost seems like it could get worse and not better as the years go by.
But I hope her parents know that people who never met her care about her and the little ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member