TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deeply shocked and saddened at where this case has turned. Not only killing a woman to steal her newborn baby but one of your best friends? This kind of evil can never be excused or explained. Whether she had lost babies or not, how can you plot to take your best friend’s life and baby and then actually commit such evil it’s unfathomable!

Her betrayal and indifference towards Heidi’s life and her blatant disrespect to her corpse are what will leave her facing the death penalty imo. A stranger is bad enough but a so called friend who watched you give birth strangling you to death with a ligature to take your newborn baby is just a whole new level of depraved.

Your baby girl is safe Heidi, you can rest now *advertiser censored*

I bet it had something to do with MF's ' Baby' /'pregnancy'. I bet she lured her out with some BS emergency issue having to do with fake baby/pregnancy. I'm in labor come quick, this baby coming now. You're bestie I need you.
MOO

I think she may very well have used some type of story re: her imaginary baby.
It fits.
MF was there in the delivery room when HB gave birth to MC, so it just makes sense that HB would have been expecting to be there for her friend, and by friend here, I mean, cold-blooded killer.

MF is incredibly manipulative, as evidenced by her words and actions.
She would also have known what chords to strike to get HB to go along w/ her...she's been her friend for 20 years, had plenty of time to study and learn her vulnerabilities.
She knew exactly what type of bait she'd need to use to lure her prey.

MF-er (Mommy Faker) is a malevolent, evil sociopath.

This is going to be a death penalty case, Travis County or no Travis County.

Calling it now.

JMO.

Last edited:
From @PommyMommy's link above: Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
"Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation."
Could this be referring just to the transfer of Psycho Pants to Austin from Houston? Because that happened yesterday, right?

Not sure if this has been posted. Great interview with Tim Miller. I hadn’t seen this one yet. In addition to mentioning talking to MF first, he also mentions riding around with Shane, and MF pointing the finger at Shane.
YouTube link of MSM video.

Yep, it was posted in the last thread, it's very informative. Tim also mentiones that he too was suspicious of Shane, but then said that he needs to remember that he was in that situation as well and in the beginning there are a lot of things going on in your head, so he understands it now.

In CO (or at least in the Denver Metro area) the mortgage amount at time of sale is indeed part of public record. Also, refinancing loans and sometimes home equity loans also show up. It doesn’t show balance due but you can approximate based on the amount of the loan and time held.

Interesting - I've never seen that here on a property tax record. It's not on mine. Listing prices are on places like realtor.com, but they never say what they sell for. Or on the houses I've looked at the history on, there's no number next to sold.

This article is from this morning although the confirmation was made on Friday. MOO

Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail
Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard’s case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person’s identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.

I believe what APD is saying is that they've booked MF and she is in their custody as of Friday night.

MF was previously arrested in Harris County and transported to Austin Friday night under new arrest charges for that jurisdiction (Travis County).

I think MSM is making a mess of the suspect count reporting because LE will not confirm the identity(s) of individuals involved -- regardless of whether they are in custody or not. MOO

"Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources."

Wonder which sources? And if true, who was holding the baby? Was anyone else in the car?

Why wouldn't she lock the door if she was carrying her keys?
Heidi left without her purse, Margos diaper bag, or her carrier. IMO, regardless of how it appears on video, it wasn't willingly. I'd like to know if the video shows Margo being put in a carseat and by who, Heidi or MF? That would tell us something!

I’m glad the title of the thread has been changed to the spelling “Margo,” as this is the spelling HB wrote out on her shopping list. Small potatoes, but as a parent myself, I know I like it when people spell my children's names correctly. I wonder if she spelled it without the traditional “t” on the end so it would have the same number of letters as her son’s name? (name & numbers dork here, lol)

Back to sitting here jaw-dropped & devastated for this poor mother who was deceived in the cruelest fashion possible. All of the story goes along with the narrative my mind was guessing, EXCEPT the whodunnit. I was thinking it would be an acquaintance or someone meeting up for baby items (like the recent Marlen Ochoa case in Chicago). Best friend of 24 years? I’m gobsmacked.
Deleted because now I'm not sure :(

Last edited:
I'd think in a high profile case like this you would dot every i and cross every t prior to entering that home. Most especially with the Feds here and the potential for capital crime circumstances.

That makes good sense.

The collective LE team on this case has been quite disciplined and future-thinking in their processes and communications thus far, in my opinion.

I believe that's also why LE wouldn't announce or confirm the identity of the suspect yesterday (even though it was a matter of public record and already widely published before the press conference). There was no public safety reason for them to do so in this case, and not doing so could minimize a defense attorney's ability to claim 'tunnel vision' or 'jury pool tainting' by LE. MOO.

There is an article or maybe even tweets out there somewhere that said that she was detained immediately, and they used the unrelated charges (driving without a license, suspension, failing to update name/address, etc) to keep her while they waited for a warrant. I can't seem to find that at the moment, maybe someone else can remember where that was posted?

I am confident that she was not alone with the baby once CPS and/or LE showed up. JMO

Interesting, is when I saw the presser, they said the order was the person was detained on the front lawn, then the warrant, and then the baby was obtained. And we know the baby was obtained later that evening so who was with the baby during that time that they were doing the search warrant? Or was that just a mix-up of the timeline by the media. Or was there somebody else in the house?

Heidi left without her purse, Margos diaper bag, or her carrier. IMO, regardless of how it appears on video, it wasn't willingly. I'd like to know if the video shows Margo being put in a carseat and by who, Heidi or MF? That would tell us something!
This is my thought too. Why wouldn't you use your own car seat? It's very suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ademith83