TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbors of Fieramusca said she lived in the Houston home with Christopher Green, who owned the residence.

Green, who was named on Humphrey's baby register, is actually her landlord, DailyMail.com can disclose.

Green, 33, has owned the home since 2015. He has not been charged in connection to the case.

Speaking outside her Houston home, his mother Christine Green, 54, said her son had been renting the property to Humphrey for two years.

She dismissed any notion that his relationship with Fieramusca was closer than landlord and tenant and claimed she 'had never paid rent'.

Asked if her son had been in a relationship with Fieramusca, who also went by Humphrey, she said: 'No, she lived there. That was it. She never paid the rent. She was there for two years and never paid a thing.'

However, Green bailed out Fieramusca out of jail in 2018 after she was arrested for theft for allegedly stealing money from an Ace Express check cashing business where she worked as assistant manager. The case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

Green is thought to have no connection with Broussard and was not at the home when her body was discovered.
Friend who 'kidnapped' Heidi Broussard's baby told neighbors girl's name name was 'Luna Mae' | Daily Mail Online

I know, it's the DM but it says CG is not involved in this crime. He's likely just another unfortunate casualty of this evil, bat-crap crazy, woman.

Wonder if in his line of work-- if Tim Miller and LE can "sense" when they're not getting the truth from people, like Heidi's 'friend' ?
Also, if Heidi got into MF's car willingly, did the cameras that caught that show any hesitation on Heidi's part ?
As if she was being threatened ?
The charges may be upgraded ; imo.

Last edited:
Tim said that MF told him that is what LE told her and that is why they called and talked to her, to find out what the conversation was about. So although I agree with you, I think that LE probably did tell her this and she relayed it to Tim. Tim was also in contact with APD, so he may have known that as well.
Magen Fieramusca reportedly offered to help find Heidi Broussard
Miller says Fieramusca told him the last time she talked to Broussard was the morning she went missing.

It also *might* be why of all of her friends, Miller talked to MF first. Or he may have decided that because she was portrayed to be very good friends with her. Regardless, it’s ironic he spoke to her first.

Quotes from above NYP article:

Fieramusca had been friends with Broussard for 20 years, and acted like a worried loved one, said Tim Miller, who owns a Texas search party operation which organized efforts to find Broussard.

“There was not a single indication she had anything to do with it,” Miller, of Texas Equusearch, told Houston CBS affiliate KHOU 11. “She said ‘Mr. Miller thank you for what you’re doing.’ She says ‘I’m going to keep talking to people and everything and if I come up with anything, is it OK if I call you?'”

Fieramusca told Miller she last spoke with Broussard, also 33, the morning she went missing, and the Austin mom told her pal she was having trouble breast-feeding, Miller said. [BBM]

Police now say Fieramusca faked a pregnancy and that Broussard’s baby was discovered safe inside Fieramusca’s home near Houston — where Broussard’s body was found in the trunk of a car.

------------------------------------------------------------
Absolutely chilling and IMO absolutely diabolical!

I wonder if she became too frazzled to attend to baby M properly or what the nature of abuse was. Perhaps a lot of crying that couldn’t be calmed? It is such a blessing MF didn’t end up killing the child and fleeing. I don’t think for one minute she had any remorse as she apparently thought her plan thru for many months. After killing Heidi, I doubt she was able to think with any clarity. She had to know time was running out. Moo
I agree. I suspect baby Margo was in more danger than we can imagine. I’ve been wondering how LE knew she wouldn’t kill the baby during the hours they were posted outside, awaiting the warrant on Thursday? Maybe someone was inside with her?

Then days after Broussard went missing, West talked to Fieramusca and heard a baby in the background. A baby she thought was Fieramusca's at the time, not knowing it was all part of what investigators now say was a plan.

"My hope for Margot is that she remembers the two weeks she had with her mom because her mom is incredible," said West.

Police say they're continuing to search several spots between here and Austin. They're not ruling out more charges.
Magen Fieramusca reportedly offered to help find Heidi Broussard

I don't want to read too much into the bolded statement from LE, but what do you suppose they are searching for that could create additional charges? A weapon?

Police do not know where HB was murdered. As MF has not yet been charged with the death of HB, there's the possibility that she will face Capital Murder and face a potential death penalty.

BBM:

So, this news is really interesting.

While video shows HB getting into MF's car "willingly," I can't imagine that she was "willingly" planning to go all the way to Houston to hang out at MF's house.

I wonder if MF had a baby seat in the back of her vehicle or not.
I wonder if MF's imaginary kid was a newborn on Dec. 12th, or was she way "overdue" at that point?

Because MF got in the vehicle, I'm thinking MF came up w/ some ruse related to a girls' day out, something along the lines of heading out to do some Christmas shopping, running baby-related errands together, visiting her new imaginary baby in the hospital, asking HB to accompany her to an OB/Gyn appointment b/c she was "overdue," etc.

It obviously was some sort of deceptive ploy that got HB into the vehicle.
Question becomes: what means did MF use to keep her in that vehicle?
I'm thinking a weapon was pointed at her.
Most likely gun.

JMO.
I bet it had something to do with MF's ' Baby' /'pregnancy'. I bet she lured her out with some BS emergency issue having to do with fake baby/pregnancy. I'm in labor come quick, this baby coming now. You're bestie I need you.
MOO

It's amazing to me that MF would do all of this knowing LE had warrants out for her anyway. Poor planning on her part, as warrants like those give LE easier access to detaining a person.: Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge
"Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources."

Wonder which sources? And if true, who was holding the baby? Was anyone else in the car?

Why wouldn't she lock the door if she was carrying her keys?

I agree. I suspect baby Margo was in more danger than we can imagine. I’ve been wondering how LE knew she wouldn’t kill the baby during the hours they were posted outside, awaiting the warrant on Thursday? Maybe someone was inside with her?

IIRC she was detained outside the house while they waited for the search warrants

Tim said that MF told him that is what LE told her and that is why they called and talked to her, to find out what the conversation was about. So although I agree with you, I think that LE probably did tell her this and she relayed it to Tim. Tim was also in contact with APD, so he may have known that as well.
Not sure if this has been posted. Great interview with Tim Miller. I hadn’t seen this one yet. In addition to mentioning talking to MF first, he also mentions riding around with Shane, and MF pointing the finger at Shane.
YouTube link of MSM video.

Only the perp would know who the last person to speak to Heidi that day was...
I think LE told MF she was the last one who spoke to Heidi, IMO. But we know she had Heidi & her phone, so she would know that info regardless.

8:15 AM- Shane last speaks with Heidi.
8:30 AM- MF tells Tim Miller she speaks to Heidi about difficulty breastfeeding.
1:00 PM- Sometime after 1:00, the barista neighbor hears an argument. IMO, this is Heidi & MF.
1:40 PM- Shane tries to call Heidi, goes straight to voicemail.
2:00 PM- Shane gets home from work, Heidi is gone.

I haven't seen the statement below verified by LE, but it is in a media story, so I included. Someone could have given video to LE later in the week, that's when they identified MF's car and they started down the trail of looking at her.
Video from Broussard's apartment complex capture her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on December 12 with her daughter, according to ABC13.
Friend who 'kidnapped' Heidi Broussard's baby told neighbors girl's name name was 'Luna Mae' | Daily Mail Online

TX - - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

In CO (or at least in the Denver Metro area) the mortgage amount at time of sale is indeed part of public record. Also, refinancing loans and sometimes home equity loans also show up. It doesn’t show balance due but you can approximate based on the amount of the loan and time held.

I think it’s probably to reflect that there’s a lien holder (the mortgage company). While the information is in the tax assessor database they probably collect information for title records as mortgage info is typically recorded when the deed is recorded.

There is an article or maybe even tweets out there somewhere that said that she was detained immediately, and they used the unrelated charges (driving without a license, suspension, failing to update name/address, etc) to keep her while they waited for a warrant. I can't seem to find that at the moment, maybe someone else can remember where that was posted?

I am confident that she was not alone with the baby once CPS and/or LE showed up. JMO

I'm wondering why they had to get search warrants. Did the Home owner not allow them to search there? If not why not?

I'd think in a high profile case like this you would dot every i and cross every t prior to entering that home. Most especially with the Feds here and the potential for capital crime circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn