GUILTY HI - Carly Joann 'Charli' Scott, 27, pregnant, Makawao, 9 Feb 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Find CS just said it's not a hearing for a verdict. Family ( I think) was not informed of this hearing.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 17s17 seconds ago
BREAKING: #CapobiancoTrial - The jury is unable to reach a verdict. They are hung. After 5 months! Unbelievable.

This makes me sick!!!! I think it is because the trial dragged on too long. imo

The judge should've allowed that one hair to be admitted into evidence.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1m1 minute ago
#CapobiancoTrial -Yesterday the jurors informed judge they were hung and they went home. After they went home, one juror contacted the court

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 57s58 seconds ago
#CapobiancoTrial - Juror contacted court after deliberations expressing concern. Details unknown. They are going to inquire at bench

Hung jury. Unbelievable. Divided. Undecided. 2016 is a huge disappointment.

I've been checking every hour. My stomach just dropped.
So NOW what?

I'm not saying it's his fault but I blame Rivera for his unorganized questioning.

I'm not saying it's his fault but I blame Rivera for his unorganized questioning.

I blame Apo for his relentless, pointless objections and Judge Cardoza for not allowing the ONE piece of definitive DNA evidence - the hair in the bloody jeans pocket.

This info is what Cardozo said today ... idk if CC had it before?

I blame Apo for his relentless, pointless objections and Judge Cardoza for not allowing the ONE piece of definitive DNA evidence - the hair in the bloody jeans pocket.

Yeah but confidence and demeanor carry a lot of weight. Rivera would stammer and stutter and forget his train of thought often. Instead of carrying his notes to the podium he acted like he had the cat in the bag and presented his questions like they were off the cuff. I see we too are divided on Websleuths because I think Rivera is part of the problem.

Yes Mama, 3 votes over 2 weeks and no agreement.

I did tune in to Akaku a bit late.
So, Cardozo said the jury was hung?
Yes, and as of yesterday the judge knew.

Now playing it again
Cardoza is reading jury communication.
3 votes, too divided, final decision.
Jurors left yesterday, and after 15 minutes one juror called and expressed concern about the communication #19 which was the announcement they were hung.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back