High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It makes me sick to know that Mark NeJame is representing Cindy and George at a reduced rate. So if I needed his services would I be able to call his firm and ask for a reduced rate? He is very prominent here in the Central Florida area and I am just wondering if he took this case to gain national prominence. If thats the case then I am even sicker.....

I wish his good reputation and his good will were put to use elsewhere, not for the Anthonys. Yes what he said was true - the Anthonys did lose a granddaughter - will prob lose a daughter to the death penalty - but to ask such a high profile criminal defense attorney for help to me is admitting that they too did something wrong.

Just my opinion

It doesn't matter what this dude does or says, I don't think it will change anybody minds especially not mine

Thank you for this link. I thought it was very informative. It almost sounds like this guy may not believe Caylee is alive either, but want the public to allow the Anthony's to keep hope. Weird that I interpreted it that way.

I interpreted it the same way. And I do agree with a lot of what he's saying, except that he removes from the equation the factor of C&G's ability to put pressure on Casey to tell the truth. If it were just them and Casey was sitting in jail refusing to talk and they were not defending her, I would have all the compassion in the world, but with them badmouthing LE and TES and TM and the searchers and calling everyone liars and making up tips, they have lost my compassion.

Hopefully this guy can get them to see the light and have them see that it is okay to keep hoping as long as they are ALSO trying to follow every avenue to find Caylee, which includes demanding that Casey tell the truth. Whether Caylee is dead or alive, the truth lies with Casey and she needs to start talking.

UNREAL! Too bad the rest of us can't get lawyers to do the work for free if we needed one.

Let's just hand the world to the Anthony's on a silver platter! ggggggeeeeeeessshhhh! We need a top notch lawyer to defend Caylee's rights, what about her!

UNREAL! Too bad the rest of us can't get lawyers to do the work for free if we needed one.

Let's just hand the world to the Anthony's on a silver platter! ggggggeeeeeeessshhhh! We need a top notch lawyer to defend Caylee's rights, what about her!

I think the lawyer is getting paid a reduced rate.....either way it is a little sad people actually care about their rights when somebody has clearly stolen Caylee's rights

I think the lawyer is getting paid a reduced rate.....either way it is a little sad people actually care about their rights when somebody has clearly stolen Caylee's rights

Reduced rate huh? Well I would like to know who is paying for that since none of them are working. I guess Caylee's donated money is paying for that too. They all make me sick!!!!!!!!!

This guy is good. I read the article over again and almost had a twinge of sympathy. Then it hit me, that's what he wants. That's what he's supposed to be doing.

I won't forget the venom this family has spewed at us (the public) for seeing beyond the rose colored glasses... The interfering it appears they are doing to keep the truth hidden. They remind me of little kids who are mad they aren't getting their way so they deflect, deny and accuse everyone else. Rebellious.

Reduced rate huh? Well I would like to know who is paying for that since none of them are working. I guess Caylee's donated money is paying for that too. They all make me sick!!!!!!!!!

I agree, they make me sick as well and nothing he says will ever change my opinions. Honestly, I don't even like listening to him because he sounds a lot like Casey

Well the media blitz has started:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-nejame1008sep10,0,3898987.story

He has some interesting things to say about their denial.

Thanks for the link, unsaid.
This attorney says George and Cindy are victims too. And he's right. However, if they continue to believe Caylee is alive and will be found, they are more vicitims of Casey than two people who have lost a granddaughter. He claims it's nobody's business if they are in denial. That's wrong. It is the business of LE and the public that there is justice for that little girl.
George and Cindy have placed themselves in the situation of being what he calls media personalities. They should have kept away from tv appearances and giving statements. It's a little late to repair their reputation IMO.

The people he's describing aren't the people we've seen. They've reviled the public, the media, TE and TM, everyone but the prime suspect in the disappearance of their granddaughter. He just omits any mention of all the twisting and spinning to protect Casey. If the emphasis is off Caylee and their victimhood and on Casey instead, it's their doing. Let him go for it, though.

The full video is up on myfoxorlando.com I couldn't listen to it all and won't give the link because I couldn't listen to it all. It is a waste of time to listen to that interview. He talks like she is dead but denies it all. That guy is a freaky looking vampire

Here's another option - a website that lists the advertisers that support any show that enriches the Anthony family, so the products sold by those companies can be avoided.

There is only one thing that outranks ratings on a network balance sheet, and that is advertiser displeasure. High ratings are meaningless if no one is willing to pay for ad time.

Just a thought.

Absolutely True. Drilling down the whole 20/20 , back end deal is only part of it, then kill the "circ".

Another reason this Anthony defense rings a little hollow is that while defending and covering for the main POI, they haven't hesitated to suggest other people who knew her might be involved. They take responsibility for nothing. They also set up the circus tent when they bailed Casey out of jail.

The full video is up on myfoxorlando.com I couldn't listen to it all and won't give the link because I couldn't listen to it all. It is a waste of time to listen to that interview. He talks like she is dead but denies it all. That guy is a freaky looking vampire

Yes, he is going to try and suck every single rational, intellectual thought we have right out of our brains.

After much thought....I just think Cassy will be a rich celebrity someday...she will be known as that wild party girl who

killed her baby so she could party and got away with it.

I bet we see her on TV someday with her own reality show.

No joke...

She is young pretty and soon to be rich...

All the young stars go to jail for awhile these days...it is like the new Hollywood right of passage for the "naughty girl" stars.

Oh well...the world sure has changed.

Kill your baby...get rich and famous.
:waitasec:

Has anyone read the 400 pages recently? I read them last night again, and the first day when the cadaver dogs were at the house, GA was there and saw the dogs 'hitting' in the back yard. He went inside and someone asked him what was happening. He replied "she is deceased". He told the detectives twice, at least, that both he and CA were concerned that KC wasn't telling everything she knew and that they believed she knew more. He point blank said they thought something had happened to Caylee.

I do agree that GA and CA have been vilified by the media reports. Not, however, by the media. The difference is that they have done it to themselves. They know we've all read these documents, we've heard their conflicting statemcents, and we've watched them behaving strangely. If they hadn't worked the media so hard at first, and if they had acknowledged that KC was lying, people would have taken them as victims. They immediately stopped admitting that KC was lying, and making excuses for her, and I know I took it as though they were calling me stupid. I mean, don't even try to go there and tell me that there is a good, compelling reason for her to LIE about working at Universal for four years. That did nothing for the case in any sense - it was simply a lie. If they had just said "yes, there is a problem; yes, she is lying; yes, it looks bad; but, please help us find the truth". They wouldn't be in the situation they are in.

Spin now is just that - spin. It's too late to undo what's been done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back