High Profile Lawyer To Make Nationwide Media Blitz for Anthony's

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know what you are saying but I don't think that it will apply here; the young stars that have gone to jail were not a POI in the disappearance / death of their child. She will not have a reality show she will eventually spend the rest of her life in jail. She will not be famous. She will be INFAMOUS, not a celebrity but notorious. The world does not forgive the death of a child surrounded by lies that easily.

You saw what happened when O.J. tried to release his book! Public outcry stopped it and the publishers pulled it.

I also agree that KC will spend the rest of her life in jail.

The first and about only thing I thought of when I heard this news was the McCanns......if George and Cindy set up "the fund" I'm going to puke. It reminds me of them so much..let's travel all over the world to make it known that a little girl is missing....instead of searching of searching where she was last seen and has been disposed of. Anywhere but where she really is. Sick.

As their media rep, NeJame is doing the job they hired the (poorly-equipped) Larry Garrison to do.

Obviously Larry is way, way out of his league with these people, but in reading NeJame's comments it's pretty easy to see what he's set out to do - separate George and Cindy from Casey in the public's mind, and at the same time repair their damaged 'brand' image.

Question: why is it necessary to do this?

I don't understand some lawyers and how they can live with themselves. I really don't know how they can sleep at night.

As long as the networks are achieving high ratings on this, whether it is truth or falsehoods they will continue to tout the travesty.

Compassion yes...outright support of lies absolutely not.

I have started a black out of news regarding this family. I have written to every one of my contacts asking them to do the same.

I'm sure when Caylee is found, we'll know...whether the television is set to one of the networks promoting this circus or not.

Yes, but in order to maintain those high ratings there must be conflict - anchors and talk show hosts buying into the Anthony Absurdities doesn't make for good TV.

George and Cindy are unable to deal effectively in this environment, a fact that NeJame acknowleges. He adds a degree of separation, since he has no direct involvement with the Casey and Baez show.

The question remains, though - what is compelling the Anthonys to start a media campaign at this particular moment to separate themselves from the actions of their daughter?

"They are not Casey", right out of Mark NeJame's mouth. Get ready for them to be distanced from Casey even more. :D The wheels are turning, folks!

http://www.nejamelaw.com/

What a joke this dude is......he is going to make a name for himself using a deceased little girl

Mark NeJame is not a joke. He is one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the Central Florida area. He is also a nice person - gives a TON of money to local charities and is very well known and very respected here in Orlando. He already has a name for himself so I doubt taking on this case would give him a bigger name so to speak.

But it still makes me sick to my stomach that he is representing the Anthonys at a reduced rate. Would he give my family a discount as well????

Yes, I agree the distancing has started "they are not Casey" and he said he had not spoken to either Casey or Baez. Circling the wagons in a new camp - there's a new wagon master in town.

If they really want some distance they'll get a major boost from sending her back to jail

Mark NeJame is not a joke. He is one of the best criminal defense attorneys in the Central Florida area. He is also a nice person - gives a TON of money to local charities and is very well known and very respected here in Orlando. He already has a name for himself so I doubt taking on this case would give him a bigger name so to speak.
I'd venture to say that his national media profile is non-existent. He's correcting that situation now, isn't he?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back