HODGE-PODGE - LISK-related

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's about time someone set it straight.

I'm sure that site owner had entirely good intentions, but sadly that site has turned into nothing but a Fluke of sorts. A personal vendetta if you will.

I wish PS149 the best of luck. He is a brave man for attempting to battle that level of crazy. May he return a stable and sane man.

Hey anybody recall a thread where we were discussing possible connections to MD cases?? I think somebody even posted a facebook page devoted to this MD group of victims. I can't find it and it's makin me crazy.

Hey anybody recall a thread where we were discussing possible connections to MD cases?? I think somebody even posted a facebook page devoted to this MD group of victims. I can't find it and it's makin me crazy.

there are WS threads, I was reading last two nights--I'll try to find and post the link

FN's, here at this forum, we have discussed cases in Philadelphia, PA, Daytona Beach, FL, Myrtle Beach, SC, Wilmington, NC and Atlantic City, NJ. We briefly spoke of the trunk/burnt bodies of prostitutes in Detroit, MI.

The only cases I remember discussing re: Maryland were the 16 year old who went to Baltimore to visit her older half-sister. She apparently went out in the evening and never returned. Her body was found months later, IIRC, in a Maryland River. In that case, IIRC, the sister's boyfriend may have been involved.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/phylicia-barnes-missing-north-carolina-teen-found-dead/story?id=13430724

In addition, we discussed a few females who went missing out of Maryland that may be possible UIDs in Long Island/OP case.

FN's, here at this forum, we have discussed cases in Philadelphia, PA, Daytona Beach, FL, Myrtle Beach, SC, Wilmington, NC and Atlantic City, NJ. We briefly spoke of the trunk/burnt bodies of prostitutes in Detroit, MI.

The only cases I remember discussing re: Maryland were the 16 year old who went to Baltimore to visit her older half-sister. She apparently went out in the evening and never returned. Her body was found months later, IIRC, in a Maryland River. In that case, IIRC, the sister's boyfriend may have been involved.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/phylicia-barnes-missing-north-carolina-teen-found-dead/story?id=13430724

****In addition, we discussed a few females who went missing out of Maryland that may be possible UIDs in Long Island/OP case.**

I think this may be what FN may be referring to-- the 9(i think) girls in MD that are still not found

This has not been big news in the Washington, DC news market. What nine are you referring to? Over what period of time and are you talking about PG County, Montgomery County, Baltimore and it's suburbs or one of the Eastern Shore or rural counties?

This has not been big news in the Washington, DC news market. What nine are you referring to? Over what period of time and are you talking about PG County, Montgomery County, Baltimore and it's suburbs or one of the Eastern Shore or rural counties?

I want to say 2006, Harford County-not sure if they all were or if any where working girls---I'll try to find where i was reading about them by tonight-there was also references to girls from the mid 80's to early 2000's-somehow i was reading something that lead me to something else,that then lead me to the MD reference, and now it's jumbled in my mind-but I shall find it lol--I know I have it stored somewhere

(unrelated to above)

for those interested,tonight on ID-DARK MINDS deals with the "COASTAL KILLER", an unsub on the Oregon coast--believed to be Bobby Jack Fowler, who is tied to the "highway of tears" murders in Canada (also a thread on WS), and possibly several other states--should be interesting (and not due to "RAVEN"'s or JOHN KELLY's commentary-I kind of agree with PB on KELLY's slide in past years-)

I want to say 2006, Harford County-not sure if they all were or if any where working girls---I'll try to find where i was reading about them by tonight-there was also references to girls from the mid 80's to early 2000's-somehow i was reading something that lead me to something else,that then lead me to the MD reference, and now it's jumbled in my mind-but I shall find it lol--I know I have it stored somewhere

If you have any names, a victim, a suspect ... my databases and admittedly also my brain work with names. Maryland when ... who?

Thanks, Criminal Minds! I have not much about that case. CriminalMinds and FieldNotes, any reason to suspect a connection or is this just covering all bases?

I dont think there's a connection. But I'm looking into something down that's of a similar nature. Can't say much more - sorry for bein cryptic.

I dont think there's a connection. But I'm looking into something down that's of a similar nature. Can't say much more - sorry for bein cryptic.

I don't think so either-was just a odd coincidence that FN mentioned it, and I happened to be reading something that lead me to it again just prior--thanks for peeking at it, PB

maybe we are looking at the same stuff, FN

Thanks, Criminal Minds! I have not much about that case. CriminalMinds and FieldNotes, any reason to suspect a connection or is this just covering all bases?

PB, you're welcome(and thanks again and nice work on the Jennings8(9?) profiles)---I don't have much on this Maryland case(s) either--little bits, kind of like I have on stuff scattered across the country---just kinda covering bases after reading different cases outside of LI, stumbling back and forth, coast to coast, north and south lol--you know the drill

PB, you're welcome(and thanks again and nice work on the Jennings8(9?) profiles)---I don't have much on this Maryland case(s) either--little bits, kind of like I have on stuff scattered across the country---just kinda covering bases after reading different cases outside of LI, stumbling back and forth, coast to coast, north and south lol--you know the drill

You are aware, I build on a database, step by step? It takes forever, because I can return to it only from time to time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek
Back