Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #5 ***ARRESTS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WRCB News said that authorities are saying that Jeff Pearcy had a cell phone video that is considered evidence....

WRCB News said that authorities are saying that Jeff Pearcy had a cell phone video that is considered evidence....

Of course. That's been the (one and only) accusation regarding JP all along, based on the word of a lady who said she saw the (perhaps-mythical) video shown her by JP.

But to keep the record straight, LE does not have a phone of JP's that he has refused to allow them to access. (The fact that his phone has no such video is what got him arrested, for "destroying" (erasing) the perhaps-mythical video.) The cell phone they are trying to access without a password, via help from Apple, is someone else's, and he should not be expected to have the key to access it.

Exclusive: Family member says Dylan Adams would not have knowingly disposed of evidence in Holly Bobo case

jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/09/23/exclusive-family-member-says-dylan-adams-knowingly-disposed-evidence-holly-bobo-case/16128815/?sf31513313=1

An extended family member of two brothers charged in the disappearance of Holly Bobo says one of the men — Dylan Adams — is mentally challenged and has been unfairly targeted by investigators.
Moss Miller is a first cousin of the mother of Zachary and Dylan Adams.

<snipped> Long article,interesting. I found this paragraph of particular interest

"County last weekend and spoke with family members who said after the TBI found Bobo's remains this month they returned to Zachary Adams' home and cut out the floor with a chainsaw, cut out the walls, ripped out the carpet and took a mattress."

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...y-disposed-evidence-holly-bobo-case/16128815/
Exclusive: Family member says Dylan Adams would not have knowingly disposed of evidence in Holly Bobo case

Of course. That's been the (one and only) accusation regarding JP all along, based on the word of a lady who said she saw the (perhaps-mythical) video shown her by JP.

But to keep the record straight, LE does not have a phone of JP's that he has refused to allow them to access. (The fact that his phone has no such video is what got him arrested, for "destroying" (erasing) the perhaps-mythical video.) The cell phone they are trying to access without a password, via help from Apple, is someone else's, and he should not be expected to have the key to access it.

I have been trying to find MSM that states that LE is not looking at Jeff's phone. I can't find it. All I see is that they believe Jeff has the video. Can you please link where you are finding your facts? Thanks.

From WSMV:

Witness: Video showed Holly Bobo tied up, crying

Sandra King testified at Tuesday's preliminary hearing that Jeffrey Pearcy showed her a video in which Bobo was tied up and crying.

Jeffrey Pearcy said he has not seen the sex video.

"You can't be convicted for something you haven't done," he said.

He [JP] said he believes King is mistaken and that it's a sex tape with Mark Pearcy and his ex-wife, who also happens to be named Holly.

"If that was his wife, then he's not much of a man by tying her up and making her cry and letting some other man have sex with her," King said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26137704/man-linked-to-holly-bobo-case-in-court-Tuesday

:twocents:

So ... JP states in one breath that he has NOT seen this "sex video" -- but yet in another breath he states that it's a "sex tape" with MP and his ex ...

Makes absolutely NO sense, IMO, because IF you have NOT seen the "video" then why state it was someone else in a video ?

jacksonsun.com/story/news/special-reports/abduction-holly-bobo/2014/09/23/exclusive-family-member-says-dylan-adams-knowingly-disposed-evidence-holly-bobo-case/16128815/?sf31513313=1

Snipped:

:seeya: TY, MizStery !

Hmmm ... interesting ...

:moo:

I have been trying to find MSM that states that LE is not looking at Jeff's phone. I can't find it. All I see is that they believe Jeff has the video. Can you please link where you are finding your facts? Thanks.

Why don't you see if you can find any MSM that says
(a) LE is trying to access JP's phone, or
(b) LE currently believes the perhaps-mythical video is in JP's phone.

I believe that, when you search, you will find that while there are references concerning LE trying to get into a phone, none have been about a phone owned by JP, and that you have made an assumption rather than followed the facts.

ETA - dog.gone.cute has provided (below) a link to just such a report. I stand corrected. My apologies. You are correct and I was wrong.

From WKRN:

Witness: Video showed emotional Holly Bobo tied up, assaulted

A spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the agency has seized several phones including Pearcy's and is currently waiting for an access code from Apple to get access to his phone. They have not seen the video just yet but believe it's on one of the phones they confiscated.

More at Link: http://www.wkrn.com/story/26140416/man-charged-in-connection-to-holly-bobo-case-due-in-court-tuesday

Thanks. I stand corrected, as I had never seen a single MSM mention before that LE is trying to access the data on a phone owned by JP. But that says it.

This may be slightly off topic, but before the January court date where a trial date will supposedly be set for ZA and JA doesn't there have to be a hearing where the judge decides if there is sufficient evidence for the case to go to trial, or was that already covered by the original grand jury indictment?

If there wll be such a hearing, perhaps we'll start learning more about the evidence LE has.

Thanks. I stand corrected, as I had never seen a single MSM mention before that LE is trying to access the data on a phone owned by JP. But that says it.

:seeya: You're welcome !

Just an FYI : Sometimes I "serial post" the same info from different articles and it may be redundant ...

But I do it because you would be surprised how many articles go :

:ufo::ufo::ufo:

From WSMV:

Witness: Video showed Holly Bobo tied up, crying

Sandra King testified at Tuesday's preliminary hearing that Jeffrey Pearcy showed her a video in which Bobo was tied up and crying.

Jeffrey Pearcy said he has not seen the sex video.

"You can't be convicted for something you haven't done," he said.

He [JP] said he believes King is mistaken and that it's a sex tape with Mark Pearcy and his ex-wife, who also happens to be named Holly.

"If that was his wife, then he's not much of a man by tying her up and making her cry and letting some other man have sex with her," King said.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/26137704/man-linked-to-holly-bobo-case-in-court-Tuesday

:twocents:

So ... JP states in one breath that he has NOT seen this "sex video" -- but yet in another breath he states that it's a "sex tape" with MP and his ex ...

Makes absolutely NO sense, IMO, because IF you have NOT seen the "video" then why state it was someone else in a video ?

Well, it does say 'believes'. Not know or have seen.

Of course tied up and in distress is troubling any way you look at it tho.

This may be slightly off topic, but before the January court date where a trial date will supposedly be set for ZA and JA doesn't there have to be a hearing where the judge decides if there is sufficient evidence for the case to go to trial, or was that already covered by the original grand jury indictment?

If there wll be such a hearing, perhaps we'll start learning more about the evidence LE has.

Preliminary hearings occur where there has been an arrest warrant sworn to by a member of LE or a citizen, and the subject has been arrested. The purpose is to determine if there has been sufficient evidence to send the case to a grand jury. In all cases where an arrest has not yet occurred, the District Attorney has the option of taking a case directly to a grand jury. If the grand jury issues a presentment (commonly referred to as an indictment), then the subject is taken into custody. Where the DA begins the case before the grand jury, there is no preliminary hearing.

I believe all those presently in jail were charged by a grand jury, so there will be no preliminary hearings if I am correct on the grand jury involvement.

From WKRN:

Witness: Video showed emotional Holly Bobo tied up, assaulted

A spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says the agency has seized several phones including Pearcy's and is currently waiting for an access code from Apple to get access to his phone. They have not seen the video just yet but believe it's on one of the phones they confiscated.

More at Link: http://www.wkrn.com/story/26140416/man-charged-in-connection-to-holly-bobo-case-due-in-court-tuesday

Wow! Thanks for that! So why doesn't he give LE the access code? Oh, got to hope LE can finally get their hands on that video of Holly.

ETA - I copied your link over the news & media thread.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/new...y-disposed-evidence-holly-bobo-case/16128815/

This article was interesting... the cousin kept telling what a bad man Zach was, and then turns around saying he doesn't think anyone in his family would do that.

I wanted to throw my monitor.

I added the article and vid.
O/T Btw, help me get to 9M views today by clicking a case in my archives.

It it is interesting that after our lengthy dialog on iOS8 yesterday;today I just read where Apple has pulled it. Now,I will include a summary of Apple's press release. But,you could ask,if "our conversation caused 'pause' on someone's part" or something even more 'nefarious'. if anyone is interested;I have included some of the posts from yesterday pertaining to this topic.

If this is no interest or if it is "off topic" then you can scroll to the next post on the thread. MOO

Summary of Apple's announcement:<snipped>
if you've fallen victim to these issues &#8212; and until Apple comes up with its own fix &#8212; the best "solution" seems to be downgrading back to the original version of iOS 8 released a week ago. We'll have a step-by-step guide on how to do just that for you very soon.

apple didn't pull ios8, they pulled ios 8.0.1. it was an interim update that caused some phones to lose their mobile connection. it had nothing to do with the encryption mechanism they're now using.

Thank you dog.gone.cute and AmandaReckonwith and others who have helped with linking articles today. I have not been here since we are in the process of moving to a new home. Can't wait to close on Friday and be done with it...its a lot of work....but also very exciting.

I check in as often as I can amidst the packing and such.

I, for one, am ready to see more arrests. We've been hearing about them for weeks and weeks....so they need to get with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member