Home Video of Kyron in the Classroom

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My heart almost leaped out of my chest when I saw pictures of him at the pumpkin patch. I hear Sauvie Island has lots of them.

My guess is that they are trying to show how much he is loved by his little sister and implying how awfully she misses him too.

I dunno. I bring along my youngest to all of Dd's school performances. Doesn't matter if her sis is on stage at the time- she's dancing along and copying their actions no matter who is on stage.

Also I always videotape the school events. (and so do most other parents - It's like the paparazzi- lol) , and I do get shots of younger DD bopping along, but the bulk of the video is zooming in on older DD on stage.

But we're not seeing the whole video I guess, and we all do things differently.
JMO

Accordingly to People Mag website the video of Making the Bridge presentation was taken March 09...therefore he was only 6 not 7...he is indeed a good reader for 6!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20397070,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines#facebook_comment

Ironically juxtaposed next to the Kyron piece is a link to an article about a woman, Kendra Wilkinson, whose finely tuned body changed shape dramatically after her first kid. Another coincidence.

The other two videos on the school stage were filmed last month May 2010.

I dunno. I bring along my youngest to all of Dd's school performances. Doesn't matter if her sis is on stage at the time- she's dancing along and copying their actions no matter who is on stage.

Also I always videotape the school events. (and so do most other parents - It's like the paparazzi- lol) , and I do get shots of younger DD bopping along, but the bulk of the video is zooming in on older DD on stage.

But we're not seeing the whole video I guess, and we all do things differently.
JMO

I don't have a problem with videotaping KHS dancing along. It is cute and I likely would have done the same, had it been me.

The problem that I have is that SHE is not the one who is missing. It is Kyron and he is who the focus needs to be on, not his siblings. I want to see videos of him and the kid that he is to get a better idea of who we are looking for. I am not really understanding why that portion of video was distributed, as to me, it is distracting to the focus. JMHO

Accordingly to People Mag website the video of Making the Bridge presentation was taken March 09...therefore he was only 6 not 7...he is indeed a good reader for 6!

The other videos on the school stage were filmed last month May 2010.

BBM Really? That has to be a typo. I bet it is supposed to be March 2010. Because if it were March 2009, then KHS would have only been 3-4mo and, if you look at about 3:50 in the video, she is definitely much older than that, more like 15mo.

I am actually pretty impressed with the number of pictures. If there is really about 250 pictures of Kyron, in the last year... that is pretty good for a typical, non photographer family. Most have less than 50 and that's being generous.

I don't have a video camera, but my old digital does take videos. I have videos of each child or both children. When you have children with special needs you take videos of some of the weirdest things. I have a video of just my oldest daughter saying "I'm bored." Because she said it perfectly CLEARLY. I can't videotape the other words she always says clearly. :innocent:

However, pictures I would have NO shortage of. I also have them all online so they would be available with just a link. I have a minimum of 100 pictures of each child for each month of life. In May, there was over 200 of each child because we did spring pictures. June, I am already to 100 of each child because of the activities we have done. Plus the pictures of them together.

Pictures of ME with my children... sadly probably under 20. :(

Regardless, Kyron is obviously a very happy and active child. Everyone needs to know where he is so he can come home.

BBM- so true since it's usually us moms taking the pics. The pics I do have with me and my girls are usually taken by turning the camera around- and they always turn out pretty crappy.

Kyron looks like such a little clown in these pics. I'm sure his clowning around made his family laugh a million times over.
So sad.

BBM Really? That has to be a typo. I bet it is supposed to be March 2010. Because if it were March 2009, then KHS would have only been 3-4mo and, if you look at about 3:50 in the video, she is definitely much older than that, more like 15mo.

I also believe it is 2010 .. Kitty is way to big for it to me March 2009.

Kyrons reading is AWSOME for that age...he reads better than my son who is born one month after him.......

Very interesting that TH is not in a single photo... out of two hundred! There is a clear message there, imo. And yes it's true, mom's get stuck behind the lens all the time, but really, isn't there usually an effort to make sure they are documented? In my world there was/is-- not as many pics of me, but yep, I was there!

Also, this glaring omission of sm, coupled with Kaine and Desiree preparing to speak to the media together, makes me suspect they have a very strong statement to make, jmo though. I hope it's not canceled!

<< My favorite pic of Kyron is the one of him eating snow from his glove, probably last winter. What a beautiful child! >>

Kyron is way cute in the video! i hope they have some good news comming....

Why are photos of Kyron as a toddler being released to the public? How is this helpful in finding Kyron or with solving this case at all?

I believe their sharing all these beautiful pics is a way of coping, by showing...this is not a media event but a life.

And by their sharing...they seem to be preparing...us.

quiche, i agree...if LE is aware of the "chatter" on the internet, i would think they would include a couple of photos with TH and Kyron to dismiss assumptions. to not have any, speaks volumes...i don't buy the "she takes all the pics", it is obvious the father is taking the photos of himself and the boy. they are showing us how he was loved by those pictures as documentation, 200 of them.. God Bless Kyron..<3

Very interesting that TH is not in a single photo... out of two hundred! There is a clear message there, imo. And yes it's true, mom's get stuck behind the lens all the time, but really, isn't there usually an effort to make sure they are documented? In my world there was/is-- not as many pics of me, but yep, I was there!

Also, this glaring omission of sm, coupled with Kaine and Desiree preparing to speak to the media together, makes me suspect they have a very strong statement to make, jmo though. I hope it's not canceled!

<< My favorite pic of Kyron is the one of him eating snow from his glove, probably last winter. What a beautiful child! >>

Now while I havent made it a habit to defend Terri, I have to this time. I am 31 years old and there are very few pictures in existance of me. Even with my kids. Although I should for the kids I am extremely self contentious and the one family photo we have I didnt smile. Some people are just not photogenic

Yes, good eyes ! The little girl is clearly older than 3 - 4months...so People must have, for the first time no doubt, made an error as you suggest. My bad for trusting them!

Now while I havent made it a habit to defend Terri, I have to this time. I am 31 years old and there are very few pictures in existance of me. Even with my kids. Although I should for the kids I am extremely self contentious and the one family photo we have I didnt smile. Some people are just not photogenic

During the time period in which many of those early photos were taken circa 2005 .. the photos of the SM competing for the Emerald Cup of bodybuiding suggest she was not self-conscious. Otoh, these days she may well be camera-shy.

Yes,he is very cute in the video's.It makes me very sad.I hope they find out what hapened to him soon.I pray they just keep looking for him and trying to find him.

Someone just posted an edited much shorter version of all three videos to youtube...much better . They've completely edited out Kyron's little sister. Now it provides a very different and more traditional message. That's why I believe the initial release of the raw video was no accident.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuEgFMWh_So&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuEgFMWh_So&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

bolded by me, is there word of another presser from the parents? I have been trying to follow all the news but must have missed that. Thanks in advance.:)

What a little doll. Cute pics and he seems to always be smiling, he looks like a happy well taken care of child. If SM or anyone else for that matter was abusive or hateful to him would he always have a smile on his face? The people who love him have to be heart broken to lose such a bright handsome young man. I pray for him...

this must be a typo. On her facebook in march 2010 terri was talking and sharing pictures of the event. She was saying she was upset at how so many parents obviously did their kid's work.

bolded by me, is there word of another presser from the parents? I have been trying to follow all the news but must have missed that. Thanks in advance.:)

shadow, several posters said earlier this evening that for a very brief time, one of the local tv news sites had a little blip at the end of a story saying those two would hold a presser tomorrow, but that part of the story disappeared from the site very quickly.

Not sure whether that means it was wrong, it won't happen, or the station just wasn't supposed to post that info yet. :confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back