Hoover & D. Casey Depos in Gonzales Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lancelot.........what i don't get is what did the house have to do with caylee? the pavers were markers for something.

We seem to know so little about why they were there and all we have is DC's silly explanation that a psychic sent him there. I hope we get some discovery on this search stuff soon...but perhaps it's being held back as it's part of an "ongoing investigation"?

4:31 p.m.ABC News allegedly paid Jose Baez upwards of $200,000 for home videos of Caylee Marie Anthony, according to a sworn statement Jim Hoover made this morning.

Attorney John Morgan asked Hoover if he knew of anyone getting paid by ABC to which Hoover answered, "Um, I had head that money had been given to the attorney [Baez] for some individual -- I don't know if it was given to the attorney or to Casey for some videos that was on ABC."

A few moments later he said Dominic Casey told him Baez was paid between $200,000 or $225,000 for the videos.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...bk-casey-anthony-civil-032509,0,7435592.story

Ok so now we know how KC pays JB hmmmm....

In the beginning of the interviewing by police, Casey was shown a picture of ZFG and was asked... is this the nanny? ZFG? Casey said NO and signed the picture that she did not know who that person was. Essentially, this states that she did not have Caylee.
ZFG was asked to look at a picture of Casey and was asked.. do you know this person? She said no.. and signed it.

In my book, CASE CLOSED. ZFG was found by Fox news and asked to do an interview... she said yes and did it under the shadow.. if she did not want the attention.. she should not have done the interview. There are other ZFG's in FLORIDA and they are not suing.

Casey also states in the jail house video that ZFG was in her twenties with straight sometime curly hair. UMMMM ZFG that is 40 and has FAKE blond hair.. that does not sound like you.....:waitasec:

If she can't get a job (she was already living in a motel) then maybe she needs to work on that.

I am not for the Anthony's but I am sorry....

we all know Casey did it, Orlando knows Casey did it.. I do not think that ZFG could find 1 person in Orlando that thinks she killed Casey. She is suing for defamation right? Do we think this ZFG did this? Do you know ANYONE that thinks this particular ZFG killed Caylee? I bet not.. then I hereby state how can one be defamed if no one thinks you did anything? What about the other ZFG's????

So if she "proves" Casey did it through her "civil suit" and Casey shows that she said early on and signed a paper that the ZFG was not this ZFG then I do not see where Casey EVER said it was this PARTICULAR person.

I think using her civil case as a way to "get titalating juicy tidbits" about the murder case is not nessecary.. Why does she just not wait until the trial.. CASEY WILL BE CONVICTED????? She is not waiting because then it will prove she was not the one who killed Caylee.. and she will not have a case.

Now you can all burn me at the stake...

Most people don't watch cases as closely as we do, therefore there are probably a lot of people seeing snippets on the evening news and think ZFG may have taken Caylee. In this country you can't intentionally defame another person without legal consequences. I think ZFG is only suing for 15k. Personally, I think she should sue for a lot more. Her name will forever be linked to this heinous crime even though she is completely innocent.

As far as other ZFGs, the ZFG filing the law suit is the only ZFG at Sawgrass apartments on the day Casey named her as the kidnapper. Casey accused this exact ZFG then had the nerve to counter-sue. IMO, the Anthony family knew there was no ZFG but kept up the charade to protect Casey and couldn't care less what they were doing to ZFG.

ZFG deserves her day in court and hopefully has a very large settlement coming her way.

I I was trying to illustrate that RK or ZFG will not be that memorable to the masses of people in the year of 2028.

Well it's only been 13 years but when the name Richard Jewell was mentioned, I know a few people who still thought he was involved in the Olympic bombing in Atlanta. That poor man was hounded and his life basically destroyed by an accusation.

Dominic Casey has just retained a high profile Criminal Attorney,
Hoover gave his depo sans Attorney, speaks volumes to me.

It was the last minute hiring of a lawyer deal that made me believe he wanted to see/hear JHs depo first before doing his. Having to retain a lawyer would likley be the best #1 excuse to have your depo remanded or whatever you call it. No?

I don't think having a lawyer at your depo is making a person look guilty. If you recall JH asked his depo to be ended so he could retain a lawyer, so I think he regretted not having one. JMO.

Hi SuziQ
I thought Hoover said Cindy and Dominic were missing a long time?
Did he actually say 15-20 minutes? I heard him say he tried calling Dominic several times and Dominic would not answer his phone, then he finally reached him and Dominic said he and Cindy got lost.
Hoover said it took HIM 15 - 20 minutes to drive back to the hotel, right?
Cindy and Dominic petting each other and hand holding right in front of George is disgusting........I can't imagine how GA contained his anger.

You are probably correct. Yep, the thought of that episode is gross.

Most people don't watch cases as closely as we do, therefore there are probably a lot of people seeing snippets on the evening news and think ZFG may have taken Caylee. In this country you can't intentionally defame another person without legal consequences. I think ZFG is only suing for 15k. Personally, I think she should sue for a lot more. Her name will forever be linked to this heinous crime even though she is completely innocent.

As far as other ZFGs, the ZFG filing the law suit is the only ZFG at Sawgrass apartments on the day Casey named her as the kidnapper. Casey accused this exact ZFG then had the nerve to counter-sue. IMO, the Anthony family knew there was no ZFG but kept up the charade to protect Casey and couldn't care less what they were doing to ZFG.

ZFG deserves her day in court and hopefully has a very large settlement coming her way.

Reading what you said made something fall off my shelf------I think that if ZG isn't proved to not be the ZFG then JB could pull her back into this mess. Why else are they dragging their feet?

I think everybody in this case needs a lawyer....I don't think anybody should be hired for
a job by the way they look. JH seems like he was trying to help.As far as ZFG if she wants to clean my house I don't think that I would have any problem with that. I don't
understand judging a book by its cover it's no wonder that they have gotten lawyers,
I am going to Myspace and taking it down.....and then calling my lawyer to find out what he can do about my banker that lost all our money Good Grief Cindy kept saying are you looking for a live Caylee or a dead Caylee it looks like in nov.she knew it was a dead Caylee if this is one way to get CA cell phone records then so be it. Maybe she knew sooner than that. JMO

I am finding some disturbing statements in Hoover's depo. Especially the part about the 15th being just another tip in hundreds of tips. Yet, earlier he described DCasey as being somber...very somber when telling Hoover about their destination and purpose. Just another tip, JH? I think not...
Yeah it just doesn't pass the common sense test. Out of ALL those tips, this is the only one where he and DC physically go to check it out more than once. No matter how much they try to downplay it with their words, their actions say that this was a very important tip. Publicly, at this time in November, they were promoting the Florida Mall sighting, privately they were searching the woods off of Suburban Dr...it's too much of a coincidence, to me, that Caylee was found there just a month later.

We seem to know so little about why they were there and all we have is DC's silly explanation that a psychic sent him there. I hope we get some discovery on this search stuff soon...but perhaps it's being held back as it's part of an "ongoing investigation"?

This point reminded me of something -- when will the "missing" pieces of discovery be released (interviews, phone records, etc...)? Is there a chance that the "ongoing investigation" reason for non-release of discovery is part of an OBSTRUCTION investigation? And not necessarily just part of the murder investigation? Any attorneys know if LE can hold that stuff back as part of a corollary, but in actuality separate, investigation?

lancelot.........what i don't get is what did the house have to do with caylee? the pavers were markers for something.

I have an idea what the house on Brackenwood had to do with Caylee, but unless someone comes forward with some facts, I'm only speculating. Casey would hide out here, staring out the sliding glass door, waiting for both vehicles to leave the A house, drive down Hopespring and head out.

I recall seeing something on the video on one of the pavers at the house that appeared to be a red heart sticker or paint. DC appeared squeamish in his slashing of the bags.

Whoever called DC knew where Casey had been hanging out, possibly where she ditched other clothing, shoes, pull-ups, etc. They certainly knew where she threw the garbage bag.

This is only my opinion. Hopefully, LE has already been all over this house and have more info.

I understand how he's getting away with it (lax rules governing depositions), but for the life of me, I can't understand what difference it makes if Cindy did develop feelings for DC. After reading Shirley P's interview with LE, I've begun (very reluctantly:eek:) to feel some sympathy for Cindy about the life she's lived, particularly her marriage to George. According to SP, he evidently gambled away everything they had, then he secretly cashed in his retirement to cover his gambling losses without regard to the tax liabilities. And then, to add insult to injury, he let Cindy find out from IRS when they went after her and forced her to pay off the deliquent taxes.

When I add all that to what Casey was putting Cindy through at the same time, I think Cindy's life looks like a horrible nightmare. I still find her impossible to truly like, but I can certainly see how/why she became so strong, and I can respect her for that. My opinion of George has undergone a reverse transformation over the last couple of months.
Oh Wait <snap> I've just figured out why Morgan is asking about how close Cindy's relationship was with DC--Morgan wants to be able to show why DC could be willing to lie for her!

I'll bet that same conclusion is in the next dozen posts I haven't yet read, so forgive me if this is #13.

>>I've just figured out why Morgan is asking about how close Cindy's relationship was with DC--Morgan wants to be able to show why DC could be willing to lie for her!<<

Cindy's no dummy. She knows what it takes to get a man to "lie" for her. ;)

Yeah it just doesn't pass the common sense test. Out of ALL those tips, this is the only one where he and DC physically go to check it out more than once. No matter how much they try to downplay it with their words, their actions say that this was a very important tip. Publicly, at this time in November, they were promoting the Florida Mall sighting, privately they were searching the woods off of Suburban Dr...it's too much of a coincidence, to me, that Caylee was found there just a month later.

Oh, I absolutely agree! I'm not throwing all of my truth eggs into Hoover's basket, either. I get the feeling both men have talked since their barb trading in the media and have tried to pluck out a story that will be less damaging to all parties concerned, except for Lee Skywalker and G. Lucas. Get it, George Lucas? :dance:
Sorry, meant Ginny.

Dominic Casey has just retained a high profile Criminal Attorney,
Hoover gave his depo sans Attorney, speaks volumes to me.
I don't think JH would even have the money to hire an attorney. Please forgive me for asking, I couldn't get through all the video last night, but does it ever mention if he was paid by the As after he offered his services?

I have an idea what the house on Brackenwood had to do with Caylee, but unless someone comes forward with some facts, I'm only speculating. Casey would hide out here, staring out the sliding glass door, waiting for both vehicles to leave the A house, drive down Hopespring and head out.

I recall seeing something on the video on one of the pavers at the house that appeared to be a red heart sticker or paint. DC appeared squeamish in his slashing of the bags.

Whoever called DC knew where Casey had been hanging out, possibly where she ditched other clothing, shoes, pull-ups, etc. They certainly knew where she threw the garbage bag.

This is only my opinion. Hopefully, LE has already been all over this house and have more info.
My mind's been speculating ever since I heard JH state he was from Baltimore.

Did they ever ask Hoover about the guy who had the pic of Caylee in the park? Weren't they heading to Georgia or some state nearby to question this person?

I don't think JH would even have the money to hire an attorney. Please forgive me for asking, I couldn't get through all the video last night, but does it ever mention if he was paid by the As after he offered his services?

JH had attorney John Liguori. I was surprised he did not have this or any other attorney with him.

Reading what you said made something fall off my shelf------I think that if ZG isn't proved to not be the ZFG then JB could pull her back into this mess. Why are else are they dragging their feet?

I think that's why Casey won't sign the legal document simply stating she is not the same ZFG that kidnapped Caylee. They want to keep that door open.

I realize a lot of posters believe Morgan should not be allowed to continue with his line of questioning. I completely disagree. Every question he asks (IMO) always points back to the credibility of every single person in this case. ZFG was the one and only focal point of this investigation in the very beginning. Morgan has to chip away at ALL the lies just to prove how insane it is to believe ZFG really kidnapped Caylee.

There are so many side stories involved with this case, at times I have a hard time differentiating between a new angle or dirty gossip. Lucky for me, there is plenty of co-mingling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay