How much time will Ron get?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctor's are supposed to be honorable & all that jazz, but I expect to see a lot more of what this dr was doing...selling drugs. But I also expect to see more insurance scam, medicaid fraud, just all around crimes. Malpractice insurance is so expensive, that a lot of drs are looking for ways to offset the costs, & selling drugs & fraud are 2 of those ways. From looking at my daughter's schoolmates, & noticing the ones who are in or are planning on medical school, I have to say...they may be book smart, but they're not, as a group, very nice people. The valedictorian of her class, is just a meanie, who treated her special needs brother, terribly. & the valedictorian from a couple of years before, finished college in record time, & is in medical school, but has developed severe anorexia & is obviously OCD. So, a lot of times, a certain type of person is attracted to the status. Several years ago, the man who was considered the best dr in town, was caught molesting little girls . He even used his medical expertise on medical missions...talking care of, (you got it), children. shudder. He chose suicide, over arrest. Also, here, (so I'm guessing this is the norm), drs arent allowed to see their patients, in the hospital. The patients have to see the staff that the hospital contracts & most of these people are assistants & such. So, drs are looking for ways to make some much needed money.

I don't think Ron would've agreed to talk for anyrthing more than 15 or so years. He would've just taken his chances with a trial.

It's on the docket that he was informed that it could be a maximum of 30 years. I do not see a higher sentence being imposed, but the judge did make sure Ron knew there was no guarantee of only 15 years. Just sayin'...

I'd like to see at least 18...that way Hope and Donna's sentences would make a little more sense.

It's on the docket that he was informed that it could be a maximum of 30 years. I do not see a higher sentence being imposed, but the judge did make sure Ron knew there was no guarantee of only 15 years. Just sayin'...

I'd like to see at least 18...that way Hope and Donna's sentences would make a little more sense.

Not only that, but Ron does NOT get to dictate or get advance warning what the Judge is going to do, no matter what anyone thinks, its out of Rons hands. Right now he knows its 15-30 years, thats it. jmo

We are just days away from when Ron Cummings faces the judge and learns his sentencing. Unless of course Glenda the Good Witch reaches down from OZ and waves her magic wand and his sentencing date is changed again.

However, at this point, I don't care if his sentencing for his drug charges is only 2 minutes, 2 days or 2 years. I am hoping and waiting for what's around the corner: A press conference by LE announcing charges and an arrest of Ron Cummings in his missing daughter's case. PLEASE!
jmo

We are just days away from when Ron Cummings faces the judge and learns his sentencing. Unless of course Glenda the Good Witch reaches down from OZ and waves her magic wand and his sentencing date is changed again.

However, at this point, I don't care if his sentencing for his drug charges is only 2 minutes, 2 days or 2 years. I am hoping and waiting for what's around the corner: A press conference by LE announcing charges and an arrest of Ron Cummings in his missing daughter's case. PLEASE!jmo

From your keyboard to God's ears and as much as I want for this to happen, I have little faith it will...LE in Putnam County hasn't proven to me they want this case solved...And you don't know how much I pray I am wrong..JMHO

Its only Tuesday night. Time is moving as slow as molasses while waiting to see what is in store for Ron.

If Ron gets the same amount of time as Hope, then something is really rotten down there. She had one charge, he still has 3, He will get at least 10 more years than Hope, imo.

The reason Hope got so much time (the max) is because she plead no contest and also just had charges for drugs right before she got arrested for this and she told the court that she WOULD NOT go to camp and she was very obnoxious in the court room so the judge threw it at her....

Rons charges COULD ALL BE DROPPED if he has a good lawyer, or he could get to serve his time as served and on probabtion.

The reason Hope got so much time (the max) is because she plead no contest and also just had charges for drugs right before she got arrested for this and she told the court that she WOULD NOT go to camp and she was very obnoxious in the court room so the judge threw it at her....

Rons charges COULD ALL BE DROPPED if he has a good lawyer, or he could get to serve his time as served and on probabtion.

Ron currently has no trafficking charges pending so there is nothing left that his attorney can have dropped. Ronald Cummings is a convicted felon.

Please don't take this post as a 'judgement'- I'm probably the least combative person you'll ever meet. I'm just wondering why you feel that would be a fair sentence considering the fact that he is at the very least guilty of child neglect/endangerment. I'm honestly not trying to be snarky, as I respect and remain open to all opinions....

Well because even though we want these cases to be connected, they are totally seperate and there has been no arrests in the Haleigh case at all.
Crystal and Ron are not suspects and Misty is the one that should get it for child endangerment or neglect IF SHE is the last one to be with Haleigh.

It would be at fair sentence as the other charges he has had have all been dropped so it is like a first offense and he does still have custody of his son and he may get a lesser sentence so he can take care of his son.
I am just saying that reality is what it is.

Again. my opinion only

Its only Tuesday night. Time is moving as slow as molasses while waiting to see what is in store for Ron.

O/T Since tomorrow is the first day of Fall, I am attempting to do some early Fall cleaning and Fall decorating to pass time ...And since I have to work on Friday morning I am going to have to rush home as soon as possible to find out what happened...

Well because even though we want these cases to be connected, they are totally seperate and there has been no arrests in the Haleigh case at all.
Crystal and Ron are not suspects and Misty is the one that should get it for child endangerment or neglect IF SHE is the last one to be with Haleigh.

It would be at fair sentence as the other charges he has had have all been dropped so it is like a first offense and he does still have custody of his son and he may get a lesser sentence so he can take care of his son.

Again. my opinion only

I for one don't want these cases to be connected.. but IMHO..He should stay behind bars until Haleigh comes ALIVE.. And IMHO Donkey's will FLY before he ever regains custody of his son...JMHO

Again. my opinion only

What? Take care of his son? Like he did the first four years?...please. What is the story with some people worrying about Jr. not having a father? The best thing for that child is not having him around..imo, of course.

Ron Cummings does not have custody of jr and nd if there is a God, he will never have it again. Ron cummings got to have his son during the entire personality development, this may take years to overcome that experience.....good grief!

Again. my opinion only

Not first offense. He pled guily on drug charges March 2005....right before he took the children from Crystal because he didn't want them to grow up around drugs.

Again. my opinion only
Well, if Misty, the gf/babysitter, endangered the children, then Ron, the bf/daddy, endangered Misty. She was a minor too, & needed somebody looking out for her. Also, Ron & TN knew about the binger she was coming off, but THEY wanted her back in that trailer...THEY led those kids to their endangerment. There's plentyof blame to toss around, but IMO, Ron is 1st in line, TN is 2nd, & Misty is a distant 3rd, for any endangerment & there's no way, to blame just Misty for that one.

Respectively snipped Bathbuddy's and bolded by me.

Crystal and Ron are not suspects and Misty is the one that should get it for child endangerment or neglect IF SHE is the last one to be with Haleigh

She was under 18 and a kid herself per the law, I believe. She was not emancipated when Haleigh went missing. She became emancipated when her parents went to the courthouse to grant her marrying Ron. I'll try to repost the law on child endangerment and neglect tomorrow but it's here or you can google it. You have to be over 18 to be charged with that or the parent of the neglected child, I would presume. She wasn't the parent and she was what 17.

And if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.

That's not to say Ron didn't neglect all of them. He was the adult over 18. Haven't a clue how that works.

I agree with all those who say the Haleigh case should not cross over or enter into the sentencing on the drug charges. But that means it should not be a factor in any way whatsoever. The players should not be sentenced to more time just because they may be mixed up in a totally separate investigation of a totally separate crime.

No one should be given more time due to perceived involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, and no one should be given less time due to sympathy for Haleigh's disappearance.

Ronald Cummings has been convicted on three felony charges and the law states he must serve a minimum of 15 years on two of those convictions and a minimum of three years on the third conviction. If he serves any less, all the sympathy I can muster will be directed to the citizens of Putnam County.

I agree with all those who say the Haleigh case should not cross over or enter into the sentencing on the drug charges. But that means it should not be a factor in any way whatsoever. The players should not be sentenced to more time just because they may be mixed up in a totally separate investigation of a totally separate crime.

No one should be given more time due to perceived involvement in Haleigh's disappearance, and no one should be given less time due to sympathy for Haleigh's disappearance.

Ronald Cummings has been convicted on three felony charges and the law states he must serve a minimum of 15 years on two of those convictions and a minimum of three years on the third conviction. If he serves any less, all the sympathy I can muster will be directed to the citizens of Putnam County.

I agree.

Respectively snipped Bathbuddy's and bolded by me.

Crystal and Ron are not suspects and Misty is the one that should get it for child endangerment or neglect IF SHE is the last one to be with Haleigh

She was under 18 and a kid herself per the law, I believe. She was not emancipated when Haleigh went missing. She became emancipated when her parents went to the courthouse to grant her marrying Ron. I'll try to repost the law on child endangerment and neglect tomorrow but it's here or you can google it. You have to be over 18 to be charged with that or the parent of the neglected child, I would presume. She wasn't the parent and she was what 17.

And if I'm wrong, someone please correct me.
& if I'm not mistaken, she was barely 17, & had been there since she was 16...a situation, begging for a trouble. & that's on Ron's back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member