How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
More answers from Tim for you:

2) Casey’s actual reaction to the news of today’s discovery: Her face turned red, she crumpled to her knees, and said, “Oh God, this can’t be happening!”

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76264

This is a very interesting statement on Casey's reaction to the news today. Very telling indeed.

Possible reactions if you found out your child is dead.
1.)Oh my God, how can she be dead?
2.) Why , why why would they kill my baby!?!????
3.)They should have killed me instead!!!!!!!
4.)I will hunt that B*t*h down, Zanie you are dead!
5.)NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, she can't be dead. It's not her.

She might as well have yelled, "They have me now. I can't make a deal if they have found the body!"

Possible reactions if you found out your child is dead.
1.)Oh my God, how can she be dead?
2.) Why , why why would they kill my baby!?!????
3.)They should have killed me instead!!!!!!!
4.)I will hunt that B*t*h down, Zanie you are dead!
5.)NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, she can't be dead. It's not her.

She might as well have yelled, "They have me now. I can't make a deal if they have found the body!"

She really believed she was going to get away with this. I bet Baez was filling her head with no body, they won't convict.

I imagine the Anthonys will react the way any grandparents will react to the death of their beloved grandchild.

As angry as I've been at C and G these last 6 months, I had real tears for them today.

She really believed she was going to get away with this. I bet Baez was filling her head with no body, they won't convict.

I think they had bet the farm on it..............they really believed the body would never be found.

Thank you God!!

...what are your observations and predictions regarding the devestating news the "A" family has received?

I feel their actions, whether denial, anger, desperation.....even if there is an arrest of one of them, or of an accompliace...

Do you feel they will assist LE by turning on each other? What about Casey? Will she reveal any family involvement to save her hide?

And the news about the hiring of a DEFENSE ATTORNEY by the "A" family, as well as their home being sealed and labeled " AN ACTIVE CRIME SCENE"

if they are smart they will "go underground"....they aren't. they will say finding the body gives them a degree of closure, but it PROVES nothing. They will make the case that Zanny did it, yes the same ZANI that loved Klee so much and babysat for free. When you turn on a washer, it keeps spinning until you turn it off. The A's have no off switch.

WOW, haven't been able to get online all day and then to read that the Anthony's are going to be on LKL tomorrow really :furious: annoys the heck out of me. If anything, they should go and see Casey and also wait for the results from the ME's office.

ITA!!! How can anyone possibly go on TV knowing thier grandbabys remains have most likely been found?? Its beyond me!!

Cindy: she'll just continue her state of denial...and it was Zanny the Nanny bs....

George: He'll continue to act like the family pet dog....let's make CA happy...let's tell her everything she wants hear...(pant, pant, wag tail, wag tail, lick, lick)

OK...that was my rant please forgive me....I'm done.

This might be jumping the gun a bit, but if the Anthonys hold tight to their belief that Caylee is alive, I'm concerned they will refuse to take possession of and bury the skeletal remains found today, even if the remains prove to be Caylee based on DNA and dental-record results (after all, Cindy says DNA is "hocus pocus" and "science is just science"). The Anthonys may say they believe the remains belong to some other child.

Does anyone know what will happen if the Anthonys refuse to bury the child's remains, claiming it is not their granddaughter? Can another family member take responsibility for giving Caylee a proper burial? Say, Lee or Cindy's brother Rick?

I don't think Anybody is That senseless.

I am not a friend of the George's and Cindy's, but I have found myself very often trying to walk in their shoes.

Remember there are five stages of grief: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance.

Which stage have GA and CA been stuck in? Denial! Why? perhaps it is because the death of a child - and Caylee was a child to them - is so traumatic:

Don't forget too that they have had to struggle with this phase in the public spotlight. How many of us would have fared better?

Now they have an opportunity to move on. Move on to Anger...anger towards Casey. Eventually they will reach the end...as long as the journey does not kill them.

I for one would not wish this tragic story on anyone.. and I have symapthy for Cindy an George...but had there is something so twisted about this story that I can't let go of. Casey has ruled that family for a long time it seems. They walk on eggshells because of her. She sets the temperment in the household. And apparently she holds a lot of cards that the Anthony's don't want played. I hope I am so wrong but, WHY would a parent put up with so much BS for so long and then start lying about the situation that they at first were complaining about..Casey's negligent parenting?

I don't think Anybody is That senseless.

I'm just not sure. I guess that's why I find myself not really caring how they react. I no longer expect them to express any honest, straightforward feeling without some sort of agenda or plan, such as getting Casey off. Surely, though, the one thing they won't do is completely dishonor and abandon little Caylee, by denying her identity if LE confirms it. Surely.

If I had just found out that my grand-daughter is dead, without a doubt, then I would have to be picked up and helped to some quiet place to mourn. I would not be able to stop crying. I cannot understand how anyone who just found that out, could be composed enough to make a deal to appear on Larry King Live the next night, and discuss something so horrible. What are these people made of???? What are their main concerns????

Exactly. If you were in deep denial and then were faced with the horrible truth you would crumple. They're not in denial.

I really hope they're still at the sheriff's office being grilled is all I can say.

I just need to post my final opinion and go to bed... late.. and I have to be up early for work.. I am sad.. and relieved at the same time...

Of course KA needed a sedative today... she knows she is screwed!!! She knows it is Caylee...

As for the A family... do I think GA was directly involved.. NO... But when he confronted KA about the gas cans he knew more than he is tellling.. he testified at the GJ for goodness sakes.... my opinion is he testified to what he told LE in his taped interview...

GA has been protecting CA all this time.. and he hates it.. he hates the lies....

CA is just crazy and needs to face the facts.. period.. stop coddling KC.. she is the enabler... period. She will have a melt down now..

LA.. he stepped out of the spotlight a while back because he knows KC is lying and didn't want to lie for her... good FOR HIM.

As far as who Caylee's father is?? We will all learn that truth in court or before now that her body is found....
How am I sure this is Caylee's body?? It fits KC's profile Psychologically.. or any other mother who has killed their daughter... ask other PSy's about it.. it fits perfectly...

My last word for the day.....

Caylee has been with the angels all along.. she led the utility worker to her today... she wants to RIP for Christmas and the truth be revealed.

God be with her and the family.. they need it.

I hope they are at the police station undergoing some hard questioning by the FBI.

I don't think they have any friends, and their family is not speaking to them evidently...........
--------------------
I hope so too. Family? Friends? Maybe they will stay with LA.to get the story straight.
My son died 17 yrs. ago,I am still numb.Accept? never, one learns to cope.I'd like to be a fly on KC's wall right now!

OMG I so TAgree! I have to keep putting myself in their shoes bc MY grief is so unbelievable and I can't even imagine theirs-- NO matter what they have purported to believe-- they are human and they have intelligence...this has to be hitting them hard.

I too think that CA and GA may finally reach the point where they can enter the anger stage of grief (possibly directed at Casey)....But I think we're going to see JB's strategy to defend KC involve blaming the family...bringing out a bunch of ugly accusations (of abuse..whatever--be it based on truth or a total smear campaign conjured up by KC herself. I think then when this goes to trial we are going to see a family even more torn apart, divided and maybe pitted against each other. I have a feeling that this "united front" is about to shift, then split.

KC hHas been very angry at her family. Her vile behavior before arrest, during arrest, and at home arrest, is not going to stop here. I feel she is going to bring everyone of her family members into this in the same vile way she has been. Ther was no love lost between KC and parents when she walked out the door with Caylee that night.

"Remains of a small child have been found near Caylee's grandparents' home just 12 hours after their appearance on Larry King Live! Exclusive reaction from George & Cindy Anthony."

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Looks like they are back on Friday.

Could it possibly be that they gave a brief interview this moring before they left California? Or...Maybe they'll be on the phone? Or maybe they can set up a place in a local affiliate in Orlando to do the show?

What ever they do, I don't believe they should do it, nor do I understand why they would even want to. Above all, I don't know how they would even be ABLE to, unless they've been privately living with the truth of little Caylee's death for the last 6 months and by now they really are reconciled to it.

Cindy will probably say something like...

"There was duct tape on Caylee's mouth so that proves that she was kidnapped because Casey would NEVER do anything to hurt that little girl"

or

"That area was already searched and cleared and Casey has been in jail so she could not have placed Caylee there. The kidnappers must have planted Caylee there to frame Casey."

or

"Casey has maintained from day one that she had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance and all this does is reaffirm our faith in her"

or

" There is still no proof that Caylee is dead. Until LE shows me something concrete I'm still going to search for a LIVE Caylee. I owe her that much."

So the A's maintain that Zanny kidnapped Caylee even last night on LK. So if you think the remains of your "kidnapped" granddaughter have been found wouldn't you go straight to the jail to comfort your "innocent" daughter. But the A's don't make an appointment to see their daughter at the jail tomorrow, instead they make an appointment with LK.
I feel for everyone who loses a loved one but the A's continue to disgust me with their need to be in front of a camera.

Casey is positioned to maintain a defensive stance.

GA and Ca have gotten a lawyer to help them.

When I heard CA say on LKL that there is no motive and they haven't a motive, she is forgetting that in a way she claimed a motive when in her MY SPACE posting that Casey had a problem with jealousy and that keeping Caylee from her was based on jealousy. She also had sent an email also about Casey not letting her see Caylee. The motive is tied to their relationship. That is hard for Cindy to manage now that it is clear, Casey had the power.

Looking at that dynamic it is certain that Casey will have to look for elements to blame.
It will be easier to blame the family than continue with the ZFG BS. She might try. She will blame CA's controlling pressures perceived all along. The lies will get stranger.

So how will CA defend. What position will she take relative to the relationship with Casey when it is a fact she knew Casey had a problem with jealousy? Why go on LKL so soon? If LE is interested in tying in any obstruction issues with the two of them have they been prepared for that???What is it that CA can not deny?

How can the two of them get out from under the lies if Casey refuses to change her stories? If Casey comes up with "stuff" about them, then they will have to be on the defensive.

What is stronger, Casey wanting freedom without Caylee to roam the Orlando area, or her jealousy of CA's relationship with Caylee? In either case, Caylee was still an obstacle and frustration for Casey that she could not handle in a mature way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back