Huckaby tied to January missing girl report

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm wondering if any info on Sandra's tox screen has been made public (sorry if I missed it)? I wonder if the same, or similar drugs may have been involved with Sandra's death. :waitasec:

First post but long time lurker..sorry if I missed something talking about this..

We are only assuming Melissa took the child to a park until when she was found by LE, evidently. There is nothing to say she didn't take her to the McDonald's first where she drugged her and then possibly took her to the church.

I don't believe she had permission to take the other child. This was a practice run of sorts, imo. She was building up her nerve to act out on her fantasy. So what stopped her from killing this child? Was it because they noticed she was missing sooner than expected? The phone calls began and people started looking before she could carry it out? I think it is quite possible this is the reason.

To look at her past behavior, we should look at what she did to Sandra. She would use the elements of what "worked" for her in the past attacks. This time when she took Sandra, she knew she had limited time to rape, murder, and cover up the crime. She had learned from her previous mistakes.

I would like to know for sure where Melissa's child was all that time. Was she really with them? Did Melissa drug her, too? Connie should have some answers about this prior incident which really bothers me now.

I'm wondering if any info on Sandra's tox screen has been made public (sorry if I missed it)? I wonder if the same, or similar drugs may have been involved with Sandra's death. :waitasec:

First post but long time lurker..sorry if I missed something talking about this..
No. The toxicology results are still pending or they have not been released to the public. Unless there is a leak, we won't know until the Preliminary hearing.

Motor Home Parks are interesting places - they are more informal neighborhoods so everyone tends to know everyone else... and there are rules for anyone getting in - having to pass security profiles, just like apt. buildings. HOWEVER, this informality is a double edged sword: the double and triple sets of eyes keeping tabs on what sometimes can be the "extended village family" of years ago, in some MH cases can backfire.

I would wonder why this MHpark did not kick her out in January. They are well within their rights to have done so. Then again, this MHPark kept Wohler around, after he inappropriately kissed Sandra in the pool when she as a 6 y.o. So this MHPark OWNERSHIP is worth a gander.

Kicking someone out of a MHP doesn't have anything to do with whether any police action came to fruition or not, any MHPark can kick anyone out for violating ITS code of conduct rules. I sure as heck hoped that kissing a 6 y.o. followed up with a police complaint was reason enough, because the attitude of laxity "hey look what Wohler got away with - betcha I can get away with pedo stuff in Pedo park" - would be enough to encourage other slimeballs. Zero Tolerance on Pedo Acts, and kissing a 6 y.o. child on the lips is a pedo act IN MY BOOK. My neighbors that I know aren't allowed to do that fer kwise sakes and we ALL know that.

Wow! I really wish some action would've been taken against Melissa in regards to this little girl. It's obvious she was drugged by her. Grrr! Maybe Sandra would still be alive. I know that's harsh, but come on. I bet this family is so thankful that there daughter was found.

Sigh. Tracy Tracy Tracy, why are there SO MANY of these kiddie pedo and kiddie horror stories coming out of ya these days? Tracy got the State Senator, the State AG to come down and mourn (also for Tracy) at Sandra's public memorial.
I know I am not the only legal-oriented mind to consider "willful negligence" somewhere in this unholy mess. Someone MIGHT have gotten the good people in Tracy'd PD's hands tied is the rat I smell. I watched the face of their PD Chief carefully, during Sandra's public funeral, and my opinion is she is totally ethical, and then some. So then why. In that respect, I now am reviewing the Northern CA case of Amber S. Garcia.

bold is mine. I couldn't believe it either (and glad I didn't):

http://www.ktla.com/landing_topstor...-Be-Link-to-Anot=1&blockID=252627&feedID=1198

I would think that if Police found the child slobbering and incoherent they would have followed up immediately.. that is telling me that the drug was given to her shortly before LE arrived and that it was a longer acting benzo that had a longer onset of action with a longer half life (see above post for long acting benzos). I am thinking..... and just nurse~like thinking that she was given Librium or Klonopin (maybe Ativan or Xanax) and I would place a bet, just a small bet, that Huckaby was on one of those drugs for bpd. (just a guess/thought)
This is the most troubling part for me. If she were given the drugs right before they found out the child was missing, was it Melissa's plan to rape and murder her...but she was discovered too soon? She then had to return the child knowing the drugs were in her system, but she was willing to risk it to save herself a kidnapping charge and make up the stories about the parks etc. She was even more lucky when LE decided to drop the ball on the case entirely.

BTW, My children made off with all three of my new pairs of ear buds, would someone be so kind as to let me know what the sister says on the video of her phone interview please? I would be very thankful! TIA
The sister says exactly the same words as in the printed article.
The sister does sound considerably older, possibly late teens, early 20s. Just guessing.

after the video interview with the sister... it is obvious that the child was already "medicated". The sister also said that after they called about her missing, LE came and searched the entire mobile home park and didn't find her... and then two hours later up pulls Huckaby in her purple kia suv and drops off the little girl.

Seems like searching the entire mobile home park for a missing child is nothing new to orchard estates or LE. What a HUGE RED FLAG they should have seen waving when Sandra went missing (moo of course)

eta: I think a lot of this boils down to gender bias (moo)

Maybe he's disgusted with her. I did see that statement. Can't wait to hear what he has to say. Maybe will blame her actions on some man... sinclair maybe???

I would imagine that grampa is dealing with a lot of feelings right now. He might be angry that she allowed him to be blamed for the death of Sandra in the beginning. She knew that he was being questioned over and over and didn't say a word. He is probably feeling humiliated that his granddaughter would do such a thing as she was raised in a christian home and professed to be a christian...I would imagine as she was teaching sunday school. It's probably hard for him to hold his head up high in his own neighborhood as this is no doubt the topic that everyone is talking about. And he is probably ashamed that a granddaughter of his could do something so horrible. Maybe he doesn't want to see her face to face because of the feelings he is dealing with. He is a pastor and it wouldn't be to pretty for him to see her face to face and lose control. It's probably hard for him because he no doubt had one picture in his mind of who Melissa is and it turned out that she wasn't that person at all and he didn't see it and she was living right in his home.
I also wonder if Melissa taking Sandra to his church and raping her and murdering her there wasn't like a slap in grandpa's face.

I didn't SS (nurse sucks at screen shots LOL)
LOL Well...maybe someone will do this for us. hint hint

They look like perhaps the kind where they didn't realize when you blow them up...you can read the redacted parts. LOL (Someone needs to tell them that a black marker doesn't do much good when you have computers)

We can only go on data reported by those other than MH. When her lips are moving, she's lying. Unless, she is admitting to being at the location of a crime.....

Melissa said that the little girl was with her at the park. What I don't get is what could she have planned to do to this little girl when she had her own 5 yr old daughter with them? What good would it have done to give the girl a drug then? When she got ahold of Sandra her little 5 yr old was with the grandmother. It seems that the two little girls would have been playing together at the park. I hope she wouldn't have taken the 7 yr old off somewhere and left her little one playing by herself at the park. Her little girl probably wouldn't have stood for that. Besides the little girl is sickly and probably wouldn't have been left alone. From what everyone has said Melissa was a great mom to her daughter even if she was a pervert with other little kids.

Salem, you're probably right. I just thought it was pretty coincidental, but I would hope she'd never go there again. And the fact that her sister went there to babysit MH's daughter.. that leans toward the fact that it wasn't Sandra in Jan.

Just to clarify the Jan. one was not Sandra. Sandra was 6 months ago right around the Cameras were placed because of the "Slashing of Tires". Sandra was found behind her Mobile Home unresponsive. And no one knew who slipped her the drug that did it to her.

I would imagine that grampa is dealing with a lot of feelings right now. He might be angry that she allowed him to be blamed for the death of Sandra in the beginning. She knew that he was being questioned over and over and didn't say a word. He is probably feeling humiliated that his granddaughter would do such a thing as she was raised in a christian home and professed to be a christian...I would imagine as she was teaching sunday school. It's probably hard for him to hold his head up high in his own neighborhood as this is no doubt the topic that everyone is talking about. And he is probably ashamed that a granddaughter of his could do something so horrible. Maybe he doesn't want to see her face to face because of the feelings he is dealing with. He is a pastor and it wouldn't be to pretty for him to see her face to face and lose control. It's probably hard for him because he no doubt had one picture in his mind of who Melissa is and it turned out that she wasn't that person at all and he didn't see it and she was living right in his home.
I also wonder if Melissa taking Sandra to his church and raping her and murdering her there wasn't like a slap in grandpa's face.
Sorry, but I am having a difficult time with Melissa's grandparents at the moment. They must have known about this previous incident. Surely they had suspicions and questions at the time. When Sandra went missing...Didn't these same suspicions resurface? Didn't bells start going off in their heads?! I can't believe the grandparents didn't question that Melissa could have something to do with it. I have some definite questions I would like to be asking them!

I have it saved to photoshop but I can't get the file to load. Do I need to convert it?

ETA: Converted it to .jpeg, hope this one works, I may need to alter size?

Attachments

• Huckaby vic doc.jpg
    Huckaby vic doc.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 38
My understanding from the discussion last night is that it depends. Good answer huh :)? Depends on what the drug was, any tolerance the child might have had to the drug and how much drug the child was given. I think the biggest factor though was WHAT drug was used. Apparently there are several drugs in the class of benzos.

Salem

It's also going to depend on how she gave the drug. If she crushed it up and mixed it with something like bubble gum, or water the onset would be a lot faster than if she gave it to her whole and she swallowed it.

Melissa said that the little girl was with her at the park. What I don't get is what could she have planned to do to this little girl when she had her own 5 yr old daughter with them? What good would it have done to give the girl a drug then? When she got ahold of Sandra her little 5 yr old was with the grandmother. It seems that the two little girls would have been playing together at the park. I hope she wouldn't have taken the 7 yr old off somewhere and left her little one playing by herself at the park. Her little girl probably wouldn't have stood for that. Besides the little girl is sickly and probably wouldn't have been left alone. From what everyone has said Melissa was a great mom to her daughter even if she was a pervert with other little kids.
This is why I want Connie to talk! She would know if Melissa's little girl was with them the entire time. She would know a lot of things, imo.

My theory is if Melissa gave the little girl drugs right before she was returned home then perhaps Melissa's intention was not to return her, but she was found out too soon. She could have been thwarted in her plan to rape and murder this child, but ran out of time. With Sandra, she corrected this mistake and Sandra was gone before anyone knew she was missing.

Motor Home Parks are interesting places - they are more informal neighborhoods so everyone tends to know everyone else... and there are rules for anyone getting in - having to pass security profiles, just like apt. buildings. HOWEVER, this informality is a double edged sword: the double and triple sets of eyes keeping tabs on what sometimes can be the "extended village family" of years ago, in some MH cases can backfire.

I would wonder why this MHpark did not kick her out in January. They are well within their rights to have done so. Then again, this MHPark kept Wohler around, after he inappropriately kissed Sandra in the pool when she as a 6 y.o. So this MHPark OWNERSHIP is worth a gander.

Kicking someone out of a MHP doesn't have anything to do with whether any police action came to fruition or not, any MHPark can kick anyone out for violating ITS code of conduct rules. I sure as heck hoped that kissing a 6 y.o. followed up with a police complaint was reason enough, because the attitude of laxity "hey look what Wohler got away with - betcha I can get away with pedo stuff in Pedo park" - would be enough to encourage other slimeballs. Zero Tolerance on Pedo Acts, and kissing a 6 y.o. child on the lips is a pedo act IN MY BOOK. My neighbors that I know aren't allowed to do that fer kwise sakes and we ALL know that.

I believe, as I understand it, Melissa Huckaby moved in with her grandparents, who already lived at the mobile home park. In all likelihood, Melissa never had to apply to live there. If there was even any question, since the grandparents were in good standing in the community, perhaps they simply said she and her child were their guests. I doubt if anyone in a such a mobile home park would be clocking how long someone's relatives were staying if the relatives weren't overtly a continuing problem.

In the Jan. incident, the child apparently made no complaints or accusations, and I do imagine that the hospital would have checked her out for sexual abuse under the circumstances. As the detective said last night on TV when asked about this previous case, they had no probable cause to arrest Huckaby because of the time factor. Since no one there seems to have known anything about Huckaby's history then, it's possible that the Park managers wouldn't have known they had any grounds to evict Huckaby.

Look at the neighbor Sinclair: he has been reported as having a history of domestic violence. Was this violence done elsewhere, or at the park? In either case, if they did extensive background checks and were strict in their policies, I doubt he'd have been there still.

I'm not sure about Ca. law in this, but it's not as easy to evict property renters as you might think, either. It's very expensive to go through the legal steps and can be very contentious and time comsuming, as well. Landlords do get attacked and/or robbed all the time. Dealing with the public literally where they live is tricky, make no mistake about that.

Just some thoughts about your ideas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back