Hulk Hogan's son seriously injured another boy in car wreck

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That video breaks my heart. I am stunned that the Hogan's have the nerve to complain about their lives. I wonder if they will STFU since this video has been released?

Oh, no... they probably won't... right now the Hogans are claiming that they are getting death threats from someone in John's family. How true that is, we don't know... I wouldn't put it past the Hogans to concoct a ruse to try to play the victim once more.

Oh, no... they probably won't... right now the Hogans are claiming that they are getting death threats from someone in John's family. How true that is, we don't know... I wouldn't put it past the Hogans to concoct a ruse to try to play the victim once more.

Elphaba, I have a very strong feeling the "calls" are concocted and a weird attempt at turning public sympathy toward the Hogans. :bang:

Elphaba, I have a very strong feeling the "calls" are concocted and a weird attempt at turning public sympathy toward the Hogans. :bang:
I am sure they are. They wont get my sympathy vote.:snooty:

Let 'em try the sympathy card. They're going to quickly find out that the celebrity they once enjoyed has now turned into notoriety and NOT in a good way either!:rolleyes:

I personally never cared one way or the other about these people. But now, I think they're trash.:mad:

IF they are really having death threats called to them. Let 'em tell LE. The public in general just doesn't give a fig.:boohoo:

JMHO
fran

The Hogan's are so narcissistic is makes me want to beat their asses myself!

The kid has zero conscience...no wonder he's a psychopath with the way his parents coddle the big friggin sissy!

Well, IF they are getting death threats, tough . That's still a better life than what poor John has going for him. If they don't want death threats, then they need to quit trying to be celebs. I doubt anyone would miss them if they just went away.

Let 'em try the sympathy card. They're going to quickly find out that the celebrity they once enjoyed has now turned into notoriety and NOT in a good way either!:rolleyes:

I personally never cared one way or the other about these people. But now, I think they're trash.:mad:

IF they are really having death threats called to them. Let 'em tell LE. The public in general just doesn't give a fig.:boohoo:

JMHO
fran

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

oh my goodness. that was so sad.

but what are they doing to him in the beginning and then at the end??

KC, if you're talking about the part where his legs are moving, etc., I think that's a form of physical therapy so his muscles don't waste away. I think that appartus he was lying on was moving his legs for him. I could be wrong, though. It reminded me of the machine my MIL was on after knee replacement. It moved her knee back and forth for her.

KC, if you're talking about the part where his legs are moving, etc., I think that's a form of physical therapy so his muscles don't waste away. I think that appartus he was lying on was moving his legs for him. I could be wrong, though. It reminded me of the machine my MIL was on after knee replacement. It moved her knee back and forth for her.

Yes, you're right. There was a machine making his legs move.

JMHO
fran

John Graziano before:

imagesII.jpg
images-1.jpg

JMHO
fran

When John is the one making the death threats to them, I'll be interested in hearing about it. In the meantime, what do they expect? Hogan's interview with LK was ridiculous.

I think that all of us think that John should have had the sense to fasten his own seatbelt and/or not gotten into the car with this young idiot. I think what most people are enraged with is the behavior after the fact, with the Hogans badmouthing the victim, his family and taking basically no responsibility for what happened.

Heck, according to Hogan, it was 'God that laid some heavy on John because of what John had done in this life.' Of course, Nick chimed in about how 'negative of a person John was.' What idiots...

Thanks for remembering Johnny the way he was. I am so sick of the media focusing on the Hogans, the negative side of everything... when will his family be able to just take care of their son in peace?

No one here is at fault, and both families are equally as "rough". I just wish the media would stop capitalizing on a story that they have no business being in. It hurts me to see the insults constantly flying, and I really try my best to avoid listening to the stories and reading about it. I am glad, too. Some of the things I've heard second hand make me sick.

MG

Thanks for remembering Johnny the way he was. I am so sick of the media focusing on the Hogans, the negative side of everything... when will his family be able to just take care of their son in peace?

No one here is at fault, and both families are equally as "rough". I just wish the media would stop capitalizing on a story that they have no business being in. It hurts me to see the insults constantly flying, and I really try my best to avoid listening to the stories and reading about it. I am glad, too. Some of the things I've heard second hand make me sick.

MG

You betcha, MrsG. :) I was hoping to see you back on this thread. While I know some of the talk is hurtful, please know that I and many others realize that the truth is somewhere in the middle and that while John hasn't lived a perfect life, who has? I'm not passing judgement on him in any way, shpae, matter or form. It's the Hogans' behavior after the fact that is so sickening. They could have handled this so much better and in the very beginning, I thought they were going to.

I see that there is good in John and I believe that he deserves so much better than what he's living right now. I'm still praying for a miracle. (((hugs)))

Well i knew about the leg thing because i had that for my leg but why do they put him up in the air to do that? It seemed a little dangerous.

& why do they put him in a wheelchair and take him out if hes not awake? does he somehow know whats happening or no?

KC: brain injuries are mysterious cases... if he knows what is going on is questionable. Being that he is not brain dead, he is still essentially alive and by doing things like taking him outside can act as a stimulus to the living part of his brain. Also, it is probably being done for personal reasons by the family so as to give him some sort of life... it is bad enough that his body is now his prison, but to leave him in a bed all of the time only adds to that prison effect, as well as puts him in a position of getting painful bed sores and having his muscles atrophy. :(

KC: brain injuries are mysterious cases... if he knows what is going on is questionable. Being that he is not brain dead, he is still essentially alive and by doing things like taking him outside can act as a stimulus to the living part of his brain. Also, it is probably being done for personal reasons by the family so as to give him some sort of life... it is bad enough that his body is now his prison, but to leave him in a bed all of the time only adds to that prison effect, as well as puts him in a position of getting painful bed sores and having his muscles atrophy. :(

Ohhh i see. Thanks for explaining that.

For some reason, it was an erie feeling seeing him sitting up like that with the sunglasses and hat on....i felt like he was just going to get up and be like "hey whats up"

I really hope a miracle happens and he wakes up.

A few years ago a girl i worked with was in a bike accident and wasnt wearing a helmet...she was in a coma for 1 year and the doctor said she has little to no chance of waking up. well a miracle happened for her and she woke up. But she is not the same person anymore...she is mentally disabled...doesnt talk normal..doesnt walk normal...has the brain capacity of a small child and doesnt remember anything about her life prior to her accident.

Hi again
Many people don't realize that there is a piece of johnny's skull missing, and that his injuries are quite visible. That's why they blur out his head on some shots, and they also put a hat on him.

I don't think the media is passing judgement on anyone. I think it's sick that the media is selling news about this fiasco. I know I wouldn't point fingers because I took part in some dangerous activities myself (cars) as a teen, and that when I say both families aren't saints, it's the truth.

thanks for your well wishes, everyone. I am sure johnny's family appreciates it.
MG

Ohhh i see. Thanks for explaining that.

For some reason, it was an erie feeling seeing him sitting up like that with the sunglasses and hat on....i felt like he was just going to get up and be like "hey whats up"

I really hope a miracle happens and he wakes up.

A few years ago a girl i worked with was in a bike accident and wasnt wearing a helmet...she was in a coma for 1 year and the doctor said she has little to no chance of waking up. well a miracle happened for her and she woke up. But she is not the same person anymore...she is mentally disabled...doesnt talk normal..doesnt walk normal...has the brain capacity of a small child and doesnt remember anything about her life prior to her accident.

they did the same thing with Terry Schiavo....the woman who was here in FL in the vegetative State and on feeding tube...they hope that going outside, etc will help these people and stimulate something in their brains.
It is better for them than laying inside all day on a hosp. bed.
I feel so sorry for Johns Mum, the poor woman seems to go through alot. He might need lifetime care.
Im sure its an insult to her seeing Mrs soon to be X? Hogan romping around out in Las Vegas with a 19 yr old. And if I heard Nick whining about being in jail and wanting out.....that would really send me over the top. Im glad they showed the video of John. I see nothing wrong with it.
Hulk was on LKL .

Hi again
Many people don't realize that there is a piece of johnny's skull missing, and that his injuries are quite visible. That's why they blur out his head on some shots, and they also put a hat on him.
SNIP

thanks for your well wishes, everyone. I am sure johnny's family appreciates it.
MG

Mrs. G,

Thanks for your updates.
I don't know how many people saw the replay of NG's show on CNN News later the night that it first aired. There was a picture of John, lying in the bed and the camera didn't totally block his head injury. :eek: The portion of his skull that is missing looked to be the size -estimating here- of a baseball. How sad...he seemed to have so much going for him. Continued prayers for John and his family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back