Hurricane Sandy updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
long beach; DO NOT USE WATER; do not boil it; brush teeth; shower in it - problem at pumping station

Boy, gov christy has bug up his backside. a.c. shelter people had to be rescued.

long beach; DO NOT USE WATER; do not boil it; brush teeth; shower in it - problem at pumping station
Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
Boiling fuel contaminated water can be very dangerous as fire risk of vapours at relatively low temp.

SEIU Healthcare 1199 continues evacuation of patients and personnel at NYU Hospital.

Kirsten Wyatt ‏@KirstenWyatt
Did we all check how much rent was at 92 8th Ave where the facade blew off the building? $4395/month in case you were wondering. #iloveny
Retweeted by Keith Olbermann

What's the difference between a super storm and a hurricane? Which is worse?

I heard Gov. Christie scolding people who had failed to heed warnings to evacuate. I kind of understand why he would get upset. But, it is a bit paternalistic. there are many reasons why people can;t leave. What are you guys saying about this tonight?

Amanda, as soon as we hear from Blue Dolphin, I'm heading to bed myself, even though it's still "early" here...been stressing out all day, and that makes me tiiiiiiiyyyerrrrd.

Blue, c'mon, sweetheart...check in.

Best-
Herding Cats

I've had too much Mountain Dew today ever to go to bed again.

c'mon Blue, you should be safely home by now.....

:please::please::please:

Guys I made it home! That has got to be the scariest ride I have taken! Transformers were blowing as I was driving, trees came down, and power was out every where!

I hope I'm not out of line here, but how come everything is focused on NYC? Shouldn't there be some more coverage of the outlying cities and towns too? I'm only going by my available cable networks here.... I'd like to know what happened to other states and towns!

P.S. I don't want to run me tablet battery down... you know how it is! lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24
Back