Hypnosis transcription

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[/QUOTE] I suppose PJs promoted the "story" that HaLeigh had been asleep. I surely wouldn't have wanted to tell a 911 operator that "my 5-year-old daughter" disappeared without wearing any clothes because she "liked to strip" before going to bed.

The bedtime clothing issue and whether or not HaLeigh was allowed to undress to the skin is leading me to a place where I don't want to go.[/QUOTE]

I've been to that place for quite awhile myself. When you think that and then read the analysis of her words..it is frightening. Misty has a side of her that is preoccupied with things of a ...... nature. It seems to be in her head, at every turn. Inside misty's mind is not a place I like to travel.

THE LVA test she took revealed the pee blanket story Misty has told from the beginning NEVER happened... I doubt seriously Haleigh ever went to bed that night in that MH...JMO

AG, I've always wondered about that statement. This is what she says:

And I remember I was halfway asleep and I remember Jr. getting up and going over me and was out the bedroom door. And then when I woke up and he was on one side of me but he was moved to the other side of me and that is when I woke up and noticed that the light was on.....

First she mentions being only half asleep when Jr got up-she jumps to waking up and he was on one side of her. Then she implies that Jr was moved to the other side of her and that is why she woke up. It suggest to me that when someone placed Jr on the opposite side of her that is what caused her to wake up. When I heard this before, I questioned what made Jr get up and go out the bedroom door. If he had to go to the bathroom there was one in the master bedroom, so why would he wander off toward the livingroom area? My initial thoughts were that Jr went toward that area because he saw the light on and heard his daddy in the kitchen. And that's why Misty didn't bother to get up, she already knew it was Ron home from work.

That was then and this is now.....IMO, that story is just another LIE.

Wow thanks! I'm SO all over the place with this case haha, I type...change my mind and "delete"..... im gonna have to sit on this.

OK..misty lays Haleigh down on her bed because it is 8:00pm...oh brother! She lays her down with the same clothes haleigh wore all day long and even played outside wearing these. At what point did she discover the blanket (I'm betting comfortor) was smelly? misty then takes the comforter and washes it but decides to wash another blanket along with it because she left her queen blanket in the van "THEY" took. Sounds to me like they have a huge washing machine because there is no way I could fit two blankets in a machine...

My question from day one is "How in the world did ron and misty's blanket from their bed get into the van Chelsea had??? It had to be placed there on the 9th because misty was not in the MH for three days before that (at least). But then again, she claims her and rc slept in the bed..so..where did jr go or sleep when rc and misty were sleeping till noon? What time did the blanket from the bed get into the van?

The entire story is BS. It's been sixteen months, WTH is going on here?

"...Sounds to me like they have a huge washing machine because there is no way I could fit two blankets in a machine..."

Industrial-size washer that must have been running constantly. No wonder there was no laundry detergent! Seems like Misty was quite the little homemaker ;)

"...Sounds to me like they have a huge washing machine because there is no way I could fit two blankets in a machine..."

Industrial-size washer that must have been running constantly. No wonder there was no laundry detergent! Seems like Misty was quite the little homemaker ;)
yeah, she did all that laundry & cooked breakfast & dinner, plus babysat...no. The only way I'll ever believe that she did any housework, after her exausting weekend, is if she had no choice. as part of a clean up-cover up.

OK..misty lays Haleigh down on her bed because it is 8:00pm...oh brother! She lays her down with the same clothes haleigh wore all day long and even played outside wearing these. At what point did she discover the blanket (I'm betting comfortor) was smelly? misty then takes the comforter and washes it but decides to wash another blanket along with it because she left her queen blanket in the van "THEY" took. Sounds to me like they have a huge washing machine because there is no way I could fit two blankets in a machine...

My question from day one is "How in the world did ron and misty's blanket from their bed get into the van Chelsea had??? It had to be placed there on the 9th because misty was not in the MH for three days before that (at least). But then again, she claims her and rc slept in the bed..so..where did jr go or sleep when rc and misty were sleeping till noon? What time did the blanket from the bed get into the van?

The entire story is BS. It's been sixteen months, WTH is going on here?[/QUOTE I think this story is BS, but I do think there's some truth to it. What I'M gonna do, (& it may be a pointless task), is sit down with this hypnosis test, & see which of their crazy stories it fits-if any-& then see if it fits a theory. On the surface, it's not looking good for Misty, but I really think there's more to it than that-because of Teresa & GGS. Logically, I just can't see them covering for Misty. Even if it started as a cover for Ron by association, it's way past time to give it up. He's going to prison & has lost Jr...what would be the point? So, I'm left thinking that they are trying to save him an even worse fate.

yeah, she did all that laundry & cooked breakfast & dinner, plus babysat...no. The only way I'll ever believe that she did any housework, after her exausting weekend, is if she had no choice. as part of a clean up-cover up.

When we know the reasons for the clean-up-cover-up, the case will have been solved. Through it all, RC was at werk ;) Imagine that! His home, his child, his babysitter/girlfriend/housekeeper, but Ronald was at werk. Whatever. jmo

there's something way off with the AC guy. When Misty was asked about that time, she said: 'MAYBE about 5:00, I DON'T KNOW, PROBABLY about 5, I DO BELIEVE.' (Could she have been anymore indecisive? That is a time that should most definantly be set.) she says 'then the AC guy, UM we were sitting on the porch...' (then the AC guy what? she just left us hanging). A little later she says, 'then I seen the AC guy was there. (he just magically appeared? she didn't see him drive or walk up? she & her bro WERE on the porch, afterall...) but then she says 'I walked out of THE HOUSE'. ( How is that possible, if she was on the porch?) & here is where things get really confusing.'I called Ronald & I said well, the AC guy is here' & he said yeah, & I gave the phone to Ronald'. (If Ronald was at work, how did she give him the phone to talk to the AC guy? was this a very poor choice of words, or a slip). Sooo, after reading this, and thinking about it, I don't think that AC guy was there. too many lies.

The entire story is BS. It's been sixteen months, WTH is going on here?[/QUOTE I think this story is BS, but I do think there's some truth to it. What I'M gonna do, (& it may be a pointless task), is sit down with this hypnosis test, & see which of their crazy stories it fits-if any-& then see if it fits a theory. On the surface, it's not looking good for Misty, but I really think there's more to it than that-because of Teresa & GGS. Logically, I just can't see them covering for Misty. Even if it started as a cover for Ron by association, it's way past time to give it up. He's going to prison & has lost Jr...what would be the point? So, I'm left thinking that they are trying to save him an even worse fate.

BBM

And, scrambling to save themselves from a fate worse than the he l l they have helped create for themselves. They (Teresa Neves and Anette Sykes) are very likely the POI's not in jail at this time.

My opinion

there's something way off with the AC guy. When Misty was asked about that time, she said: 'MAYBE about 5:00, I DON'T KNOW, PROBABLY about 5, I DO BELIEVE.' (Could she have been anymore indecisive? That is a time that should most definantly be set.) she says 'then the AC guy, UM we were sitting on the porch...' (then the AC guy what? she just left us hanging). A little later she says, 'then I seen the AC guy was there. (he just magically appeared? she didn't see him drive or walk up? she & her bro WERE on the porch, afterall...) but then she says 'I walked out of THE HOUSE'. ( How is that possible, if she was on the porch?) & here is where things get really confusing.'I called Ronald & I said well, the AC guy is here' & he said yeah, & I gave the phone to Ronald'. (If Ronald was at work, how did she give him the phone to talk to the AC guy? was this a very poor choice of words, or a slip). Sooo, after reading this, and thinking about it, I don't think that AC guy was there. too many lies.

If the AC guy was there (I believe he was because she would have been nutty to make up a repairman outside the family who doesn't exist, and because I seem to recall that the landlord confirmed that the AC guy was scheduled to do maintenance on all their units) I think her problem might be that she was told that she should include some homey details about her being good with kids and that she should under no circumstances mention that the reason they were sitting on the porch was that they were smoking pot.

I think the AC guy was there but Misty was not. That would explain why she doesn't know what time he arrived. I think the AC guy called Misty to tell her he was there which is when he talked to Ron.

If I'm right, that is why LE cleared him so quickly. His call log on his cell would back up what time he had to call them.

I think the AC guy was there but Misty was not. That would explain why she doesn't know what time he arrived. I think the AC guy called Misty to tell her he was there which is when he talked to Ron.

If I'm right, that is why LE cleared him so quickly. His call log on his cell would back up what time he had to call them.
that makes sense, but would everything before then be a lie? or just some of it? because unless that AC guy is a relative or good friend & is willing to lie, those 2 are gonna get caught in that web. Some of the confusion could be poor word choices-that's what makes this so hard to understand. Misty's lack of communication skills added on top of her lies.

FWIW
Merchant confirmed that and air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

So, they 'drove all the way over to Welatka to get the clothes she wanted to wear.' I don't think so. Haleigh was habitually late for school, (it's been reported that Ron was in trouble for this), but they had time to cook & eat breakfast, & then drive to Waletka. But then later in the interview, Misty says, 'she hates clothes.' So which is it? Was Haleigh a picky dresser who insisted on certain clothes, or did she hate clothes? Why didn't they just pull one of those pretty new outfits out of her closet? I don't think Ron would've given into Haleigh on that. Because considering the tardies, going to Welatka, for an outfit, would've been stupid. But I guess they did go, because why in the world would they make up the trip? but why they went, might be another story.

Good point.. Didn't think of that... but am now wondering IF true why on earth LE would not reveal this tidbit of information...Right now, and I don't care what anyone else thinks, something just doesn't sit right with how LE has handled or is handling this whole case......Just my humble opinion..

I am new at this and am learning my way around on this board, so forgive me if this question has already been answered...

IF RON & MISTY...DID drive her all the way to Welatka...to get her clothes...Has it been confirmed BY THE SCHOOL, that Haleigh was present on that day, at the STARTING time of her class....????

OR..

Has it been confirmed BY THE SCHOOL that Haleigh WAS present at school that day...BUT LATE.

Does Misty say in the hypnosis..(yeah, right I don't believe she was) when Haleigh was dropped off at school, did Misty have to go to the office FIRST..before walking Haleigh to her class...??? The reason being for a TARDY slip???? Some schools have this policy if a student arrives late, the must FIRST go the office..THEN their class...

Anyone know these answers????..If so, thanks so much...AND IF I am incorrect of these facts, please correct me...

So, they 'drove all the way over to Welatka to get the clothes she wanted to wear.' I don't think so. Haleigh was habitually late for school, (it's been reported that Ron was in trouble for this), but they had time to cook & eat breakfast, & then drive to Waletka. But then later in the interview, Misty says, 'she hates clothes.' So which is it? Was Haleigh a picky dresser who insisted on certain clothes, or did she hate clothes? Why didn't they just pull one of those pretty new outfits out of her closet? I don't think Ron would've given into Haleigh on that. Because considering the tardies, going to Welatka, for an outfit, would've been stupid. But I guess they did go, because why in the world would they make up the trip? but why they went, might be another story.
That's one of the most bizarre statements in this whole messed up story. I've known indulgent parents, but I can't imagine any of them driving 13 miles across town before school simply to retrieve an outfit that a little 5 year-old wanted to wear. Especially as you've pointed out, when the parents are already on notice for excessive tardiness.

misty changes her voice and behaves differently at different times. In the uc CAR, she was in control and enjoys being a 'gangsta'.

In the LVA, she was sweet and engaging and wanted to make sure they all got the answers they needed. Later, she goes into her victim role telling them about how horrible her parents were...She becomes pitiful...and whimpers she doesn't know many people..OMG! who has she not met and befriended?

Her brother said she was a good sitter and ran the house and was in control and handled everything...he emphasizes that was before rc.

There are many sides to misty.....and all are trouble.

[bbm]

that is the perfect characterization IMO

But why would he call Misty instead of Ron? And how would a call to Misty or Ron prove that the A/C man was at the house at 5pm? If there were such a call, he might've been calling to say that he was running late or that he wasn't coming at all. I think LE confirmed he was there by a written service report.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back