IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think then TG put them against the fence. OMG, maybe he said that cause his fingerprints would be detected, and hes covering his arse. ?? UGH

i think tg prolly did move them out of the way for safety purposes? in the pics of tg hes wearing biking gloves.. either way at the time of that pc le wouldnt know enough to have verified anything so maybe thats why abben worded the way he did?? who knows... it just stood out to me ...jmo

O/T ALERT
Just on WPXI (Pittsburgh news)
little town of Homer City PA
13 year old girl delivering newspapers;
abducted by 20 year old
lured into a VAN
she was able to hit him and escape!!!!!

i think tg prolly did move them out of the way for safety purposes? in the pics of tg hes wearing biking gloves.. either way at the time of that pc le wouldnt know enough to have verified anything so maybe thats why abben worded the way he did?? who knows... it just stood out to me ...jmo

It seems like a common sense thing to do, if you almost crash because you have to swerve on a bike trail, that you would move the bikes.

Would he swerve out of the way, and then ride off and leave them in the way of the next rider?

Doesn't mean he didn't add the gloves till later. ( I know too many crime books)

It seems like a common sense thing to do, if you almost crash because you have to swerve on a bike trail, that you would move the bikes.

Would he swerve out of the way, and then ride off and leave them in the way of the next rider?

yeah, i agree - common courtesy to other bikers...i hope someone wouldnt leave them for me to crash into...lol

I can see Lyric being hidden for her protection, but why Elizabeth? Unless.."unless", it had to look like a random stranger abduction with two girls missing, instead of just Lyric.

SBM - not that I think this is what happened, but just to reply to your question above - another reason would be if someone thought Lyric had confided in Elizabeth/wondered aloud to Elizabeth if that was about to happen - can't take Lyric and hide her away if Elizabeth is left behind to "spill the beans", better take her too.

But I don't personally think that's what happened.

I always thought the bikes were moved by the fire fighter or LE. At first they thought the girls drowned so maybe they didn't really treat it as a crime scene right away. Or maybe LE photographed the bikes and then moved them off the path. I do not believe they taped off this area right away. It seems like they did that later. But I don't know why I thought that. Maybe because I initially thought the picture showing TG on his bike talking to LE was on Friday - and it wasn't until Monday (I believe). So maybe since I did not see crime tape up then, I came to the wrong conclusion that crime tape was not put up right away.

Doesn't mean he didn't add the gloves till later. ( I know too many crime books)

exactly, could be what le thought too when they heard the reason that tg or anyone else moved the bikes...(if thats the way it happened)...moo, no facts ...

The next people coming down the trail may have moved them so others could get past. Stood them/leaned them on /next to the fence.
No big deal, IMO.

But, why wouldn't he say that he leaned them against the fence?

The next people coming down the trail may have moved them so others could get past. Stood them/leaned them on /next to the fence.
No big deal, IMO.

What next people? Where is their witness statement?

I get that, but the chances of that random stalker guy being successful in being able to abduct those two girls (sitting and watching at the EXACT time the opportunity arose -- the first day Lyric was there since her mom just started working, at the time Heather had an appointment, and the girls ventured out too far alone) has to be so ridiculously minute, statistically speaking.

It is much more PROBABLE that someone who KNEW the schedules is the perp.

Statistically, yes it is more probable someone knew the schedules, but as time goes on and I think it could be a perv who had been watching one of the girls, leaning toward that being Lizzie because she seems to have been out and about more than Lyric, and perv or pervs seizes opportunity to get 2 for the price of 1.

I always thought the bikes were moved by the fire fighter or LE. At first they thought the girls drowned so maybe they didn't really treat it as a crime scene right away. Or maybe LE photographed the bikes and then moved them off the path. I do not believe they taped off this area right away. It seems like they did that later. But I don't know why I thought that. Maybe because I initially thought the picture showing TG on his bike talking to LE was on Friday - and it wasn't until Monday (I believe). So maybe since I did not see crime tape up then, I came to the wrong conclusion that crime tape was not put up right away.

this sounds just as reasonable ... you could be right. this case is testing my sanity... its mickey shunick part 2...

eta: just before mickey shunick went missing i was thinking about getting a bike... needless to say i havent bought one yet...

Also, anyone coming along after TG and before the bikes were found at 3:58 could have moved them out of the way and they haven't come forward because they 'don't want to get involved".

You could be right. My son is an EMT, and he said that he thinks the firefighters who found the bikes, were probably on their way to the lake to see if the girls had drowned. And they were probably surprised to see the bikes there but were still focused on getting to the lake.

Firefighters/EMTS see a lot more drowned children than they see kidnapped children.

Aunt Tammy, who else.

She said that on her last TV interview with Judge Jeanine, when she corrected her mother, who had just said that the girls never rode to the lake before.

Aunt Tammy said[ paraphrasing] " Let me clarify...the three sisters who live across the street from Lizzie ride to the lake all of the time, and she had rode to the lake with them before, so she knew the lake..."

Seems like she's said a few things that haven't be substantiated. :waitasec:

What next people? Where is their witness statement?

Anyone coming down the trail could have moved them. They may not come forward with that fact because they "don't want to get involved".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M