IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As hard as I try, I cannot see how a random perp has pulled this off.

Two girls, biking fast. How were they physically stopped without some sort of ruckus? We know the girls were expected home and grandma actually was mad and started looking at 12.30.

How did it go in your minds eye? Practically speaking...or even someone with a puppy or a horse?

How did the perp get them into a vehicle, then gone, without anyone hearing or seeing anything?

Someone posted a great theory last night.
The girls are lured to the lake. The perp says something likde
leave your
Bikes here, we'll go see the whatever and I'll bring you back later.

Wonder if the girls ever looked up a horse farm on the net?
All Imoo.

You back

No horses, that would really be something someone would notice.

Pictures of horses in your wallet and the promise of horse back rides could get a couple little girls to race to the lake if they were given the false impression that there were horses there.

Chloroform? I did learn in Caylee's case that you can buy it online or there are recipes to make it. I think anyone that makes meth could make it. They would have to get close enough. Oh my, makes me think E was running with her purse away from someone.

Although I keep thinking the bikes were staged. hmmm

Did you know one can make a viable form of chloroform, which is also used to make freon-refrigerant, which is used in HVAC systems, which... oh, never mind. Relatively simple chemistry.

For those who are concerned about Misty - I believe her hospital admission was nearly two weeks ago, unless there's been a second one.

I don't know if that's reassuring, or I've just made it worse.

If I read correctly, our Pal heard this last night ...
Think scanner.

Pictures of horses in your wallet and the promise of horse back rides could get a couple little girls to race to the lake if they were given the false impression that there were horses there.

Yes, you got it. I agree, uh huh. Yep.

The cctv part of the timeline has been a puzzle from the beginning.
First it was 12:15, then it was 12:11...then the owner of the camera said the camera was 8 minutes slower than his cellular clock/watch, which means the cctv was actually 12:19
This was made public days after the witness report

The witness said the call was made at 12:27
The witness guesstimated he saw the bikes at around 12:20 based on the call he made
The witness said he made the call after he saw the bikes on the trail..after he biked to a bathroom stop

MOO...hope I got that right.

Something just occurred to me (sorry I am still catching up)... I always assumed he used the Casey's restroom on River Forest because he gave himself 7 minutes in his estimate of how long it took him to get there and use the bathroom before making his call. If he used the restroom at the park would it really take him 7 minutes to get from where the bikes were to the restroom and use it before making the call?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

IMO, with all the different theories we have had, I think it is likely that the right theory has been found here and LE probably has already found the right theory also. The problems is that WS'rs can do anything and LE needs to follow the rules.

Ok, and then there's that. :seeya::blushing:

Chloroform? I did learn in Caylee's case that you can buy it online or there are recipes to make it. I think anyone that makes meth could make it. They would have to get close enough. Oh my, makes me think E was running with her purse away from someone.

Please don't think I'm snarking, but...

Chloroform has to be applied right?

Two girls, speeding along, one of whom is adult sized...

1. how did he physically get them off their bikes to apply the chloroform?
2. Even if he managed to wrestle both girls off their bikes (silently, unseen) he would then have to take it in turns to chloroform them (unless there were 2 perps).
3. if they were chloroformed, how did someone manage to maneuvre two inert bodies into a waiting car on a busy highway without being seen? Unconscious bodies are HEAVY, small or not.
4. either way there has to be a second perp...one for each child.

It would just be too risky otherwise.

:cow:

Something just occurred to me (sorry I am still catching up)... I always assumed he used the Casey's restroom on River Forest because he gave himself 7 minutes in his estimate of how long it took him to get there and use the bathroom before making his call. If he used the restroom at the park would it really take him 7 minutes to get from where the bikes were to the restroom and use it before making the call?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I believe he went to the restroom at the park, also it is important to note that the 12.20 time NEVER CAME FROM TG.

He said AROUND 12.27.

I believe the 12.20 came from this forum.

For those who are concerned about Misty - I believe her hospital admission was nearly two weeks ago, unless there's been a second one.

I don't know if that's reassuring, or I've just made it worse.

http://qctimes.com/news/state-and-r...cle_30b39ff3-03ba-57c0-bad5-ac02f0ce3804.html

Police Lt. Michael McNamee says a relative says Morrissey was at the hospital earlier Monday and was given medication. McNamee says she drank alcohol and the relative grew alarmed when she couldn't be wakened.

Did you know one can make a viable form of chloroform, which is also used to make freon-refrigerant, which is used in HVAC systems, which... oh, never mind. Relatively simple chemistry.

I was just going to google that,:what::what::what: Wow

I just accepted that, tonight. Lol
After reading the last couple of threads,
I honestly think the bikes were staged.

I wonder if the bikes were taken into evidence to the crime lab? Fingerprints, Dna, IDK

I believe he went to the restroom at the park, also it is important to note that the 12.20 time NEVER CAME FROM TG.

He said AROUND 12.27.

I believe the 12.20 came from this forum.

No, I'm sorry but that is incorrect. His phone call to his daughter was at approx. 12:27, and he used that time to determine when he saw the bikes. I have posted the link to that article several times, and will look for it again.

I noticed the wrist and ankle straps on mine, and that electrical outlet nearby... I am trying VERY hard to be good... really, I am :D

Lol.

as hard as I try, I just keep screwing up.

Maybe I have ADD.

Adult Doubt Disorder.

Please don't think I'm snarking, but...

Chloroform has to be applied right?

Two girls, speeding along, one of whom is adult sized...

1. how did he physically get them off their bikes to apply the chloroform?
2. Even if he managed to wrestle both girls off their bikes (silently, unseen) he would then have to take it in turns to chloroform them (unless there were 2 perps).
3. if they were chloroformed, how did someone manage to maneuvre two inert bodies into a waiting car on a busy highway without being seen? Unconscious bodies are HEAVY, small or not.
4. either way there has to be a second perp...one for each child.

It would just be too risky otherwise.

:cow:

I don't think you read my earlier post. He probally became friends with them and they trusted him. Easy to get close then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ResortedOnce