IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back semi-on topic, Lizzie and Lyric happened to appear on WS not too long after I found the site due to Linnea's case, and the girls' case touched me too. I think it's their infectious grins.

SBM

It's their infectious grins, and the fact that two little girls should be able to ride their bikes and return home safely.

SBM

It's their infectious grins, and the fact that two little girls should be able to ride their bikes and return home safely.

Children should be allowed to ride their bikes near their home while their grandmother is in the kitchen, but in this case the girls poured their juice, ran out to their bikes and didn't come home ... and then never came home. I cannot imagine what the grandmother is feeling, but she will probably be tortured for life. Imagine loosing your grandchildren while your children were at work, trusting you to care for the children.

I think the best thing one can do as a human beings is to look out for one another. Keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary at all times and don't be afraid to report it. Most of our cellphones have cameras. Teach our children to keep an eye out also. Its always better to be safe than sorry. Keep a log of the things you come across. If you see someone with cuts and bruises report it. I remember when I was in the military (LE) there wasn't a thing that went on the base we didn't know about. If a trash can was out of place we knew about it. Knowledge is power!

It is frightening to raise teenages. I can't imagine what it is to raise children that think they're teenagers.

Children should be allowed to ride their bikes near their home while their grandmother is in the kitchen, but in this case the girls poured their juice, ran out to their bikes and didn't come home ... and then never came home. I cannot imagine what the grandmother is feeling, but she will probably be tortured for life. Imagine loosing your grandchildren while your children were at work, trusting you to care for the children.

It has to be terrible for Gma, especially since she and Lyric appear to be close. It was reported in MSM that Lyric slept with Gma even though she had her own bedroom. I think Gma was more like mom to Lyric. The "what ifs" must be tearing Gma apart. JMO

I think it was obvious from the beginning that whomever abducted the two children had some connection with Evansdale. Suggestions that there are two disguised children, that are Elizabth and Lyric, seem a bit absurd to me. I don't believe that they are prancing here and there with different colored hair and hair styles.

These children are gone. The person that dd this probably had a reason to be in Evandale on the weekend of July 13 and he's probably been acting a bit weird since then. Probably, although he is sticking to routines, he has either disposed of or modified, boat/vehicles/property. He sounds like a real creep that knows he's a weirdo, watches children, pounces when no one is looking and then looks again.

I've no idea about the girls being disguised, I was jumping off another post and the 6 key points list. In reality, I d like to believe the girls are wearing different hair color or the like because they would still be alive IMO.

I do agree about the abductor being a weirdo. He was brazen moo to kidnap 2 little girls in broad daylight.

I think whoever did this appears to be just a normal guy...like Russell Williams. A person who has been escalating in fantasy (probably cruising the internet *advertiser censored* sites) and when the tension became strong enough he acted out on it. I think this is the person's first major offense and is that of a local. If it was a previous pattern, I think something very close to an abduction or molestation would have occurred in that area within recent times with the same "taste". The fact that two girls were taken is a major event and extremely risky. The choice of two very young girls tells me that this person is generally not a "bold, macho" type. This person has gone way out on a limb, and I believe LE is correct he lives and "walks among us" (locally). I don't think it is drug related (coke/meth)...but could be alcohol related to some degree. This person is as sick as his secrets. This person would have the motive, means, and opportunity. MOO

I also believe this person is probably not a young person. Perhaps unemployed or has time on his hands and spends time alone. I think this person is pretty organized, and I think this person is really frightened internally about what he has done or is doing. I also believe he may act again if not apprehended soon. He may subconsciously want to be caught..feels guilty..self-blame..self-hatred...oddly probably social. This person is a coward. Just brainstorming late at night here. MOO

ETA: I think this person, as LE indicated, parked a vehicle in the area near where the bikes were found, nabbed the girls, and drove them to a rural location. They may even be alive and imprisoned. The fact that the scene of the abduction was probably at the hidden area on that trail or the woods, tells me that this person is not the "grab them off the street into a van"...more of a secretive, covert, step out of the darkness type; although, he may or may not have been driving a van, because he didn't take the bikes. He may have left the bikes to throw off LE, or it may have been part of the "plan", or he was in a car, and he had no room for the bikes. The fact that the purse and bikes were left behind, tells me that he may have a "get caught" wish. Taking children like that is a sign of someone who generally feels "powerless" and this gives him momentary dominance and power..until the fantasy is acted out and complete...then back to the low self-esteem, guilty person he really is. This may ultimately be a suicide by cop type of action in the end. Pathetic, sorry excuse for a human being. MOO

o
Otto, I agree with your every word.

Me too. :( This should have been done a loong time ago when everyone's memories were fresh.
This is a generic "profile" only designed to garner (hopefully new) tips- I hope it works and they get the one tip that will break it wide open!
Does anyone know if Elizabeth (9), not Lyric (10), has a slightly older brother?

IIRC, Elizabeth's brother is 12.

I think it was obvious from the beginning that whomever abducted the two children had some connection with Evansdale. Suggestions that there are two disguised children, that are Elizabth and Lyric, seem a bit absurd to me. I don't believe that they are prancing here and there with different colored hair and hair styles.

These children are gone. The person that dd this probably had a reason to be in Evandale on the weekend of July 13 and he's probably been acting a bit weird since then. Probably, although he is sticking to routines, he has either disposed of or modified, boat/vehicles/property. He sounds like a real creep that knows he's a weirdo, watches children, pounces when no one is looking and then looks again.

But it has been known to happen, that a child was kidnapped by a stranger and their appearance changed to avoid them being recognized. I agree with you that this is probably not what happened with the girls but I believe it has happened before, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me. However, I think it was a much younger girl, maybe 3 or 4 yrs. old.
It could have been in a movie or a book... but if a normal person could think of this type of abduction, who is to say some crazy person wouldn't think of and try it???

But it has been known to happen, that a child was kidnapped by a stranger and their appearance changed to avoid them being recognized. I agree with you that this is probably not what happened with the girls but I believe it has happened before, if my memory isn't playing tricks on me. However, I think it was a much younger girl, maybe 3 or 4 yrs. old.
It could have been in a movie or a book... but if a normal person could think of this type of abduction, who is to say some crazy person wouldn't think of and try it???

Thatis what happened to the Baines girls whose mother, (and older sister ? this my be wrong )were killed and they were abducted and recovered in the spring.
My fiance's Mother tells a story, where she once worked for security in a large department store (caldors)in the 80's and a child went missing- they closed all the exits of the store- and found the perp in the bathroom( in the store) - literally dying the child's hair! Thank god she was OK.

Re Elizabeth possibly being passed off as a boy, I really think her face is too girly for that to work. MOO, of course.

19487211_BG1.jpg

Thank you peeples for this link http://www.kwwl.com/story/19487211/...help-find-missing-girls#.UEqEcbYyVmI.facebook

Heartwrenching poster. I have noticed that each of the photos of the girls that I have seen, Lizzie's smiles are open while Lyric tends to smile with her mouth closed. Where are you girls? :heartbeat: Prayers for Elizabeth and Lyric :heartbeat:

I think whoever did this appears to be just a normal guy...like Russell Williams. A person who has been escalating in fantasy (probably cruising the internet *advertiser censored* sites) and when the tension became strong enough he acted out on it. I think this is the person's first major offense and is that of a local. If it was a previous pattern, I think something very close to an abduction or molestation would have occurred in that area within recent times with the same "taste". The fact that two girls were taken is a major event and extremely risky. The choice of two very young girls tells me that this person is generally not a "bold, macho" type. This person has gone way out on a limb, and I believe LE is correct he lives and "walks among us" (locally). I don't think it is drug related (coke/meth)...but could be alcohol related to some degree. This person is as sick as his secrets. This person would have the motive, means, and opportunity. MOO

Now that's a gut feeling I would go with. As for appearing normal, Vincent Tabak and Russell Williams are awkward weirdos. People politely accepted their weirdness because they were somewhat clever, but I don't think that either of them ever appeared to be normal. Neither of them really had friends. They were always on the periphery of other friendships. People allowed them into their social circles because they pitied them. The person that did this is obviously a weirdo that doesn't interact normally with people. He is probably showing too much interest in the case either through the internet or in day to day discussions.

Today is the Iowa vs Iowa State game... there will be A LOT of drinking today.....maybe today will be the day someone gets drunk and lets something slip......

(wishful thinking i know)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member