IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a restroom. That is where the bicyclist went to the bathroom and not at Casey's. I believe. Someone else just has to have seen those girls that day.

Anyone know if those are really bathrooms....

What I mean is there not that .....you know.... Pit in the ground kind...

With many of us on here tonight, does anyone know what would cause the cctv timer to run slow? TIA

Don't quote me on this, I am in no means an expert. But most security cams work on a central computer that does not need to be very sophisticated... Or new. Or even able to hook into the Internet. So, an older model PC without an internet connection has no means of updating or synchronizing the time with a server, and if it it is without power, or otherwise compromised, it may have the wrong time, which it stamps the videos with.

Eta: on a case I am following, LE released a picture of a truck that they said was suspect because it circled the block at exactly the time when Lauren Spierer went missing. A week or so later, after everyone was going nuts over the truck... LE said...."oops, the CCTV times were wrong, and it only passed by once, but the two cameras had different timestamps". It had to be one of the more absurd goofs on the part of LE that I have seen...

This timeline shift and street location does not change my theory at all [except for what part of the lake they were kidnapped]. in fact it confirms it more imo.

They get snatched at the parking lot/playground/bathroom. Perp takes them and their bikes down to arbutus, on the grassy part next to the empty lot, puts the bikes down throws the purse over and takes off.

Don't quote me on this, I am in no means an expert. But most security cams work on a central computer that does not need to be very sophisticated... Or new. Or even able to hook into the Internet. So, an older model PC without an internet connection has no means of updating or synchronizing the time with a server, and if it it is without power, or otherwise compromised, it may have the wrong time, which it stamps the videos with.

:gthanks:
I have wanted to know this for a while now!! Interesting!

Did they actually confirm that it wasn't their bikes? I agree that if you're looking at the timeline and what info LE has chosen to release it seems difficult if not impossible that it was their bikes if the time estimates are correct, IMO. I don't recall seing them every acknowledging the TG report at all, including whether or not the bikes he saw belonged to the girls.

As far as I know LE has denied his sighting each time they were asked about it.

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but there is another vigil tonight. Just went through Evansdale and saw the news vans in the parking lot. At least there will be more publicity and MSM reports.

This does not state a WITNESS saw them. IMOO...I find the wording of "information that the girls were seen..." and the fact that LE reportedly have been reviewing hours and hours of video tapes to imply something other than a witness sighting, maybe a video capture?

Are there any locations with cameras near the specific streets? Is the firehouse located on one of these streets?

The fire station is right on Gilbert.

Grandma on Nancy Grace -

And then another thing I want to say is down by the lake, going, not the bike path, somebody could have snatched them along the road. If there was two people in a van, they could have thrown those kids in their van with their bikes and there`s another way to drive by the houses and get to the end of that trail and they could have chunked the bikes down there with the children.

The girls were picked up at the Elmer St end in a van, the bikes were dropped off where they were found with "the children" (in my mind, younger perps) who then staged the scene, including dragging items of clothing about to mislead the dogs.

Not random, not spur of the moment, but very, very organised, planned, well thought out.

Do you think the person(s) behind this were savvy enough to know to drag items of clothing to mislead the dogs? Or could the girls actually have been there, then later picked up in the van? My thought is the girls may have been at the lake then later met up with someone. That person, realizing the girls had just come from the lake, used that knowledge to plant the bikes on the trail. JMO

:gthanks:
I have wanted to know this for a while now!! Interesting!

Personally I like the other explanation, I AM older now and slower, it's probably just old!
Thanks for the laugh, Considering!

With many of us on here tonight, does anyone know what would cause the cctv timer to run slow? TIA

My first thought was that they probably don't have a need to check it often, so they probably didn't even realize it was running slow until it became important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne