IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hollye, I believe it is the corner house
42.464129, -92.286372

Can someone tell me if I'm correct? The lake was dragged....and sonar was used...with no results. Now the lake is being drained 3 inches an hour....nothing seen so far.

I wonder if the reason for taking apart the dock is that the girls' bodies became somehow lodged underneath the dock, after they drowned ? And dragging the lake would not have found them,if this is the case ? Or is it just a lastditch effort ? JMO

they also used rescue divers in the lake (along with sonar and dragging). wonder if the divers checked under the dock as well.

Yes, it was Lyric's parents being interviewed. I think there may have been some confusion caused because for some reason JVM kept showing pictures of Elizabeth and not Lyric while they were being interviewed.

A few of the articles online are confusing the issue too. The text says the girls names, and it is directly below photos of the girls. While the names are not specifically "captions" to the photos individually, they are listed in the opposite order from the order of the photos.

wow great find... it is not a very tall one is it! looks like it sits on a very shallow patch and has very short legs... I am even more perplexed now as to why they would take it down?

Perhaps they want to check between the boards for evidence such as blood. :(

Sheppard Smith on Fox News will be interviewing one of the mothers right after the break

Excellent point. It seems like Mom would mention the two flip-flops forming a Sesame Street Character when put together, though. I would think that would be a significant part of them, but who knows? It would be nice if LE would release a picture from the manufacturer of a pair like those Lyric was wearing.

Would those ff come in women's size 9?

wow great find... it is not a very tall one is it! looks like it sits on a very shallow patch and has very short legs... I am even more perplexed now as to why they would take it down?

Can't take the credit for that find, HeinekenMan posted it on the very first page of the first thread. LOL

I was thinking that it looks like it did break the last time so they are taking precautions this time. :waitasec:

MOO

Maybe a local knows if they were floating docks. Does anyone know? The photo looks like it was floating.

it has legs in the picture???:waitasec::moo: at least it looked like it to me?

reporter is saying this one is the fishing dock and that there are two on the lake (one for fishing and one for boating)

@Kerry Fox There are two near where the bikes were found. One for fishing, one for boats.http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisappearance

remember...the bikes were found on the opposite side of the lake from the dock...??? even more curious. nothing adds up in this case!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406