IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the man in the orange shirt on JVM? Not the best choice of attire, I thought it looked like a jail shirt...

Thanks for that. Last charge I saw was Dec of 2011 and appears to be related to ________. __________ _________. A previous charge that resulted in some prison time was for ___________ ___________.

young adult..........cardiomyopathy...........heart failure..............pacemaker.........

No stranger to adversity

Pensfan
verified psychiatric mental health nurse

Please remember that we are not sleuthing any of the girls family, or parents. They are considered VICTIMS. We don't sleuth Victims.... This includes criminal history or the like.

Has anyone seen Misty's interview with Andrew Cooper? It is her 'smiliest' one yet. Maybe she just automatically smiles when she is nervous---but it is a very odd demeanor for someone whose little girl is missing under frightening circumstances. She was talking about being in a cramped interview room for 11 hours and smiling and grinning about how hard it was---it made me wince a bit. I know this is a victim friendly forum, and I am not accusing her of anything. I am just curious about her apparent lack of urgency or severe grief. Maybe it just does not show on her the way it does on many others.

Where can I watch that?

Has anyone seen Misty's interview with Andrew Cooper? It is her 'smiliest' one yet. Maybe she just automatically smiles when she is nervous---but it is a very odd demeanor for someone whose little girl is missing under frightening circumstances. She was talking about being in a cramped interview room for 11 hours and smiling and grinning about how hard it was---it made me wince a bit. I know this is a victim friendly forum, and I am not accusing her of anything. I am just curious about her apparent lack of urgency or severe grief. Maybe it just does not show on her the way it does on many others.

Exactly!

Elizabeth Collins, Lyric Cook-Morissey missing, detectives have few leads

Early this afternoon, authorities began stopping all vehicles along the roads near the Evansdale Community Response Center and Meyers Lake to talk to drivers and ask permission to search vehicles.

Around 1:30 p.m., some lines of traffic were backed up for several blocks and drivers expressed frustration about the road blocks during the hottest part of the day -- temperatures were around 95 degrees.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/328473/28/Missing-Iowa-girls-Detectives-have-few-leads-no-motive

Evansdale search for two missing girls garners national attention

The couple also had a message for the person or persons who took their child and niece. Even though police aren’t calling it a kidnapping for lack of evidence, family members believe the girls were abducted.

“My husband and I have forgiven them. God has forgiven them,” Heather said. “I don’t care who they are. I don’t have anger inside of me. I just want them back.”

Family and friends hope all the local, regional and national media attention the case has garnered will help. News television trucks and reporters from newspapers from throughout the region have made the Evansdale CRC home the past couple of days.
The families of Elizabeth and Lyric appointed local businessman Craig Ceilley as a spokesman

500335dcb1c6b.image.jpg

071512djs-Evansdale-search-20.jpg

Volunteers pause to photograph a cigarette pack found along the shore line as search parties continue to search the sand pits and wooded areas of BMC Aggregates L.C. in rural Gilbertville for Lyric Cook, 10, of Waterloo, and Elizabeth Collins, 8, of Evansdale, on Sunday, July 15, 2012 in Evansdale, Iowa. (DAWN J. SAGERT / Courier Staff Photographer)

Read More: http://wcfcourier.com/photos-search...a9b3-0019bb2963f4.html?photo=19#ixzz20qWlh5I6

5004b785b90ec.image.jpg

Authorities taped off the area towards the back of Meyers Lake as the lake is drained while authorities continue to search for ten-year-old Lyric Cook-Morrissey and eight-year-old Elizabeth Collins, who disappeared last Friday, Monday, July 16, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa. (MATTHEW PUTNEY / Courier Photo Editor)

Read More: http://wcfcourier.com/photos-search...a9b3-0019bb2963f4.html?photo=66#ixzz20qXsgCmJ

5004b78ca259c.image.jpg

Authorities taped off the area towards the back of Meyers Lake as the lake is drained while authorities continue to search for ten-year-old Lyric Cook-Morrissey and eight-year-old Elizabeth Collins, who disappeared last Friday, Monday, July 16, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa. (MATTHEW PUTNEY / Courier Photo Editor)

5004b828dcad5.image.jpg

Evansdale code enforcement officer Rick Reuter walks along the police tape as Meyer Lake is drained while authorities continue to search for 10 Lyric Cook-Morrissey and eight-year-old Elizabeth Collins, who disappeared last Friday Monday, July 16, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa. (MATTHEW PUTNEY / Courier Photo Editor)

500335dcb1c6b.image.jpg

071512djs-Evansdale-search-20.jpg

Volunteers pause to photograph a cigarette pack found along the shore line as search parties continue to search the sand pits and wooded areas of BMC Aggregates L.C. in rural Gilbertville for Lyric Cook, 10, of Waterloo, and Elizabeth Collins, 8, of Evansdale, on Sunday, July 15, 2012 in Evansdale, Iowa. (DAWN J. SAGERT / Courier Staff Photographer)

Read More: http://wcfcourier.com/photos-search...a9b3-0019bb2963f4.html?photo=19#ixzz20qWlh5I6

When I look at this picture, I can imagine the girls playing on the shore and running into a sex offender. But then what? How does he or they get the girls away from there without being noticed?

Hi everyone I'm new have been reading cases on here for a long time the forum is awesome.

Regarding the demeanour of Misty in the interviews on JVM I saw online and on Anderson Cooper here in the UK I think she has a strong belief in God and that everything will be ok. I understand people will be asking questions about her demeanour but in my view she is not involved this is just my opinion.

I hope and pray the girls are found. I have followed the Lyon girls case for a long time and I hope this turns out different. To not know where your child is must be heartbreaking.

Usy:bangheYet
There are posted no swimming signs. It's not a lake Ive every seen anyone swimming in. I would think if you were going to try swimming in it, you would do it from the dock/boat ramp side. Though I've never seen anyone swim there.

I think they re draining the lake becau they have no other idea as to what happened to the girls so not only will this make them really sure but it'll keep the public aware that they are doing something at least.

they may find evidence in the lake as well.

Hi everyone I'm new have been reading cases on here for a long time the forum is awesome.

Regarding the demeanour of Misty in the interviews on JVM I saw online and on Anderson Cooper here in the UK I think she has a strong belief in God and that everything will be ok. I understand people will be asking questions about her demeanour but in my view she is not involved this is just my opinion.

I hope and pray the girls are found. I have followed the Lyon girls case for a long time and I hope this turns out different. To not know where your child is must be heartbreaking.

Welcome to WS!

:welcome:

5004b7829a5c6.image.jpg

Vicki Weikert, right, grandmother of Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Weikert's sister Carolyn Johnson, left, sit out by Meyers Lake the last place known whereabouts of ten-year-old Lyric Cook-Morrissey and cousin eight-year-old Elizabeth Collins, who disappeared last Friday, Monday, July 16, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa. (MATTHEW PUTNEY / Courier Photo Editor)

But, I keep hearing mommy say that Lyric would most certainly go swimming in that lake. Which really bothers me because if that's what happened and if thats what mommy thinks happened than the girls are most certainly drowned. And how could mommy put on a happy face while saying all that. I don't get it.

maybe the thought of drowning is better than the thought of kidnapping/torture/murder?! just an idea. I rarely cry, never in front of people, no matter the situation. I also don't wear a worried face, even if I am. Just my demeanor as dealing w/ cancer in my family a lot....you can't cry during year long battles so you learn to toughen up, smile, laugh, and be strong IMO

5004b7829a5c6.image.jpg

Vicki Weikert, right, grandmother of Lyric Cook-Morrissey and Weikert's sister Carolyn Johnson, left, sit out by Meyers Lake the last place known whereabouts of ten-year-old Lyric Cook-Morrissey and cousin eight-year-old Elizabeth Collins, who disappeared last Friday, Monday, July 16, 2012, in Evansdale, Iowa. (MATTHEW PUTNEY / Courier Photo Editor)

I am the only one that finds the picture a little puzzling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak