IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct, you are looking south. The police car is outside of the taped off area. They have polite detail sitting on each side of the tape. Right there and then on the other side, past the lake, south of arbutus. The drainage pipe is further to the left and more heavily wooded with fence on both sides of the trail.

The thanks button wasn't enough!

:tyou:

One of the girls was wearing flip flops. How do you keep ffs on when you are swimming ? And I was reading that a family member said they were "girly girls ', who cared about their appearance etc...and that lake bank looked, in the language of girly girls, "eeew gross"... Just some thoughts,and JMO

I believe this picture is of the area near the drain where the bikes were found. Fence on both sides and gate in fence for lake access.

jii1dg.jpg

http://wcfcourier.com/photos-search...ion_12862912-cdd5-11e1-a9b3-0019bb2963f4.html

MOO

One of the girls was wearing flip flops. How do you keep ffs on when you are swimming ? And I was reading that a family member said they were "girly girls ', who cared about their appearance etc...and that lake bank looked, in the language of girly girls, "eeew gross"... Just some thoughts,and JMO

But, I keep hearing mommy say that Lyric would most certainly go swimming in that lake. Which really bothers me because if that's what happened and if thats what mommy thinks happened than the girls are most certainly drowned. And how could mommy put on a happy face while saying all that. I don't get it.

Yeah, and most plastic or cork flip flips float. None were found floating or along the shore of the lake.

Did the girls have to ride along a busy road to get to the lake from where Grandma last saw them? TIA

I thought it was during JVM not the presser. Just curious because Aunt Tammy said she didn't see the bikes and neither did Dad. Any why different story from purse being tossed over fence to lake?

I thought it was kind of strange that the first group of family that went tot the lake never saw the bikes. I mean, wouldn't you go all the way around the lake? And wouldn't you look at the place that has the most foliage and is the most hidden, first?

MaYbe it is a much bigger lake than I am imagining.

Elizabeth's mom doesn't think the girls are in the lake.

snipped

Heather Collins had a message for whoever took her daughter and niece.
"I want to say to them that my husband and I have forgiven them," she said. "God has forgiven them already. So we have forgiven them and we just want our children back safe and sound. That's all we want. We don't even want to know who the person is."

The girls' grandmother, Wylma Cook, says she fears they were abducted.
"Whoever has them, just turn them in, let them loose anywhere so they can call me," Cook said. "Lyric knows my cell phone, she knows my house phone."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-iowa-cousins-cops-begin-draining-lake-search/story?id=16784357

Lyric's mom is on Anderson Cooper show right now. Aunt Tammy too

Aunt Tammy is saying she thinks someone made the girls get into a car.....

Has anyone seen Misty's interview with Andrew Cooper? It is her 'smiliest' one yet. Maybe she just automatically smiles when she is nervous---but it is a very odd demeanor for someone whose little girl is missing under frightening circumstances. She was talking about being in a cramped interview room for 11 hours and smiling and grinning about how hard it was---it made me wince a bit. I know this is a victim friendly forum, and I am not accusing her of anything. I am just curious about her apparent lack of urgency or severe grief. Maybe it just does not show on her the way it does on many others.

Lyric's mom was at work on the day the girls went missing. She said that Lyric had been swimming that summer in a lake since she (the mom) had some time off work.

I believe this picture is of the area near the drain where the bikes were found. Fence on both sides and gate in fence for lake access.

jii1dg.jpg

http://wcfcourier.com/photos-search...ion_12862912-cdd5-11e1-a9b3-0019bb2963f4.html

MOO

That is where the drain is. You can see the rock jetty that in the previous thread was asked about. From the google earth maps, pele were questioning if it was a dock.

That's a perfect picture. See how it's wooded enough on the highway side that you couldn't see down into there from 380 above.

Has anyone seen Misty's interview with Andrew Cooper? It is her 'smiliest' one yet. Maybe she just automatically smiles when she is nervous---but it is a very odd demeanor for someone whose little girl is missing under frightening circumstances. She was talking about being in a cramped interview room for 11 hours and smiling and grinning about how hard it was---it made me wince a bit. I know this is a victim friendly forum, and I am not accusing her of anything. I am just curious about her apparent lack of urgency or severe grief. Maybe it just does not show on her the way it does on many others.

I'm really amazed at her composure. Even with Aunt Tammy saying that someone most likely forced the girls into their car Mommy never bats an eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak