IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it was at 12:45 CST

Does anyone else think the train incident in nearby Waterloo may be connected to the girls being located? Word would travel quickly, before LE made an official announcement.

If you look at it on googlemaps with a map rather than satellite view, you will see there is a heck of a lot of water around there.

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=bremer+county&hl=en&ll=42.823736,-92.237263&spn=0.100598,0.154324&hnear=Bremer,+Iowa,+United+States&gl=uk&t=m&z=13

This is purely speculation on my part, not fact, JMO, MOO

WOW! It really is a straight shot north from Evansdale. This leads me to believe the girls were murdered there at that spot after having been lured to the park for that very purpose. Just like everything else about this case, it seems a part of the plan from the beginning, rather than an after thought. Someone planned it out before the girls were ever taken. MOO.

Omg some one just pm'd me exactly what I meant. Serenity, kudos to you for "getting" me.

Is it called an equilateral triangle? Even sides?

The abduction point, an rso, and the dump site.

That's what I meant, equilateral triangle. You can tell I flunked infant maths. Or do I mean a "right angle" triangle?

:banghead:

Any three point make a triangle ... three points and triangles were discussed ad nauseum in Jessica Ridgeway's abduction and murder. How is it now relevant here? Doesn't every abduction and murder involve three points: home, abduction site, location of remains? Then we learn about a suspect, we have a forth point, and all discussions about triangles collapse.

Does anyone else think the train incident in nearby Waterloo may be connected to the girls being located? Word would travel quickly, before LE made an official announcement.

Are we allowed to sleuth that option as long as we don't post his name? I'd hate to muddy his name if he's not involved, but some coincidences are hard to ignore.

Waterloo/Evansdale/Seven bridges park

waterlooevansdalesevenbridges.jpg

Bremer County near 7 Bridges Park - Google Maps

I've wondered about it, but I wasn't sure at what time the train incident occurred.

When was an "official" announcement made regarding finding remains? Was it before 1220 hrs on Wednesday?

Word is that the train incident occurred at 12:23ish and the bodies were discovered at 12:45. Kwwl made no announcement or breaking news text until 3:20 for the pressed to bein at 4. I'm doubtful the events are related because even if info was leaked right away about them finding something, it appears the train incident occurred before the discovery.

Are we allowed to sleuth that option as long as we don't post his name? I'd hate to muddy his name if he's not involved, but some coincidences are hard to ignore.

What time did that train incident happen? The article I read didn't state a time, but was it after the announcement about the girls' remains?
ETA: someone upthread was posting the answer just as I was asking the question.
Thanks

Can't stop crying I prayed they were alive.. Thank god they are now found and we can all find some peace..Prayers for the family..

thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your tireless days and work on the scanner thread Gracelin

So very sad to hear this news those girls had a right to live their life to the fullest and some sick perp took that away . I pray for the girls and for the familys how hutfull to lose them this way . Rest sweetly in Jesus arms Dear sweet cousins Elizabeth and Lyric. RIP . My God help the LE find this sick man .

When was an "official" announcement made regarding finding remains? Was it before 1220 hrs on Wednesday?

Definitely not. The press conference said that hunters reported the bodies at approximately 12:45 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MagnoliaGRL