IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she did leave and go meet up with Tammy, we know that for sure. She left even when the girls didn't come home. She was concerned enough to tell misty and heather to go find their kids, then left to go meet Tammy.

It had to have been incredibly important in order for her to go to Tammy's rather than help look for her beloved granddaughters.

In the link and quote I posted above, Tammy met Wylma at Wylma's house. No point really other than I always assumed Wylma picked up Tammy at Tammy's house to go do their "plans". I guess I should have read all this more thoroughly months ago. :)

To me this means the girls normally had the freedom to be riding bikes til whenever. But not that day because the girls knew Wylma had plans and was leaving soon. IMO

I know it has been debated time and time again but I feel if Wylma did not give the girls that much freedom then she would have been more worried/upset/angry. It all sounds so nonchalant. No big deal that the girls haven't come home yet and that I (Wylma) have searched everywhere for them. You take over so I can go do my thing (whatever that may have been). It feels like the girls or just one of them had done this before. So often that Wylma didn't get bent out of shape about it anymore. IMO

I'm trying to word this so I don't get in time out. I don't think I can about one person, so I'll have to do this in general terms.

XX may have nieces and nephews that may like to wrestle. I'm sure they don't have a bouncer at the door of these events with a computer checking to see who is on the registry or not. Easy to make friends with family members or fans of the wrestlers there, especially if they didn't know they are sex offenders. Not much to go on, but a possible connection for this person to have met the girls.

*advertiser censored*, a possible accomplice to whoever did this, LOVES wrestling. I'm talking obsessed with it, and lives in Evansdale. He may frequent these places the wrestling club gathers at. I know he loves to do wrestling with his friends in the backyard. He could have met the girls through any of his friends, but need to know if she hangs around kids that wrestle that are in the group, if she herself or her brother was in the group. He is not friends that I know of with XX.

XXXX Is an unknown person with a son/daughteror family member or friend in wrestling that lives in Readlyn, or around there. He may have gotten to know the girls somehow? What if he were in town for an upcoming meet, saw them and killed them.... then dropped them at 7 bridges on his way home?

Sorry, haven't had time to think all this out... I usually don't say anything until I have facts, but we are Websleuths. Any thoughts/ideas for or against are very much appreciated!!

I am soooo soooo confused....:waitasec: Am I the only one that is? :banghead: If somebody else understands what or who, please message me so I can get on the right track, please :please:

I am soooo soooo confused....:waitasec: Am I the only one that is? :banghead: If somebody else understands what or who, please message me so I can get on the right track, please :please:

I'm right there with you, sangria didn't help.

This is just IMO, but I don't think it was ever mentioned that Heather actually came home before or after she knew the girls were missing before she went to the police. I think most of contact with the mothers was made by cell phone except maybe talking to Misty at work.
Quick question-why do some of you think Drew was home sick that day? I'm not sure where I got the idea, but it's my thinking that he came home shortly after 12:30 & then grandma went out looking for the girls with Kelly while Drew watched the younger two. I don't know if he was called home or maybe came to get something to eat?

I haven't found anything that says Drew was sick that day. From the interviews, I got the impression that he came home to take over childcare for a while to bridge the gap between when Grandma Wylma was going to leave and Heather was going to get home.

When they realised the girls were missing that sent any other plans he had for the afternoon out the window.

Wrestling is very popular in Iowa. The University of Iowa, Iowa State University, and the University of Northern Iowa all have nationally competitive teams. Even the smaller colleges and community colleges in the state have teams that are well regarded. Both Iowa and Iowa State have won national championships and Iowa was from the late 70s through the 90s the preeminent wrestling team in the United States at the college level.

Dan Gable, Iowa's former wrestling coach, wrestled at Iowa State and won a gold medal at the 72 Summer Games. The man is revered in the state of Iowa to the point where he was being courted by BOTH political parties in the run-up to the election for governor a number of years ago.

Oh yeah. Iowa could have had a governor as well spoken as George Bush.

Dan Gable was obviously a genius wrestling coach but the man was darn near incoherent in interviews.

I can't name names plus referring to people that have been called in to tip line. Therefore xx is one person, *advertiser censored* is second person and xxxx third person. Did you notice how many warnings the poor mods have been giving out? i really didn't want to say anything at all and just let the police figure it out (without the xx's of course..lol). But i got so many p.m.s asking for more info thought may as well put it out there for everyone. sorry it was so confusing.

My kids played sports in neighboring towns. And since the kids spent a lot of time with their relatives in Evansdale, they might have signed up for an activity there/

Do we actually know how much time the kids spent with relatives in Evansdale? I've never heard or read how much time they spent there. I've never heard it mentioned that Lyric's brother was ever in Evansdale although I'm sure he was at times. Lyric lived in Waterloo and went to school in Waterloo. She had been going to Heather's house with Wylma for only five days (the week of the abduction) because that was when Misty started her job at Casey's.

But if it's an RSO or RSO's, we can mention their names, can't we? When I read rules here on WS regarding RSO's, that's how I take it anyway? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to be put in time out chair and/or say something that is not appropriate. Thank you.

But if it's an RSO or RSO's, we can mention their names, can't we? When I read rules here on WS regarding RSO's, that's how I take it anyway? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to be put in time out chair and/or say something that is not appropriate. Thank you.

This is getting very long - maybe a new thread is needed?

Just bringing it up . . . . thanks!

G.

Hello everyone! I've been following the posts here for quite some time and I just decided to join here recently. This is my first post on this sight. I'd like to be a more frequent poster to ask questions and to put all our thoughts together so maybe we as a group could figure out what happened to these two girls. However from what I've read in other posts, that is unable to be done here as we're not able to talk about so many different things it appears.

I see TG joined and was verified and his daughter I think, but I don't see only but 2 or 3 posts from him? was he able to provide any helpful insight?

Are there any other forums like this where you can follow and/or discuss things that don't have so many limitations?

Since we can't talk about the things that I've mentioned, what's the weather like in Australia, Sapphire, it's 16 degrees Fahrenheit here!

Hello everyone! I've been following the posts here for quite some time and I just decided to join here recently. This is my first post on this sight. I'd like to be a more frequent poster to ask questions and to put all our thoughts together so maybe we as a group could figure out what happened to these two girls. However from what I've read in other posts, that is unable to be done here as we're not able to talk about so many different things it appears.

I see TG joined and was verified and his daughter I think, but I don't see only but 2 or 3 posts from him? was he able to provide any helpful insight?

Are there any other forums like this where you can follow and/or discuss things that don't have so many limitations?

Since we can't talk about the things that I've mentioned, what's the weather like in Australia, Sapphire, it's 16 degrees Fahrenheit here!

:welcome3:

It's 6pm and its 96f. :D Sorry.

Nothing of substance confirmed. :(

Do we actually know how much time the kids spent with relatives in Evansdale? I've never heard or read how much time they spent there. I've never heard it mentioned that Lyric's brother was ever in Evansdale although I'm sure he was at times. Lyric lived in Waterloo and went to school in Waterloo. She had been going to Heather's house with Wylma for only five days (the week of the abduction) because that was when Misty started her job at Casey's.

IIRC the brother's name is Dillin and he was with Dan at his mother's house in Waterloo. I don't know where he usually lives though, or even if Lyric had more than one brother.

:wagon:

:wagon:

OT

Is There a thread here for this young lady? Or is there not enough info for a thread? This is the only info i have seen on her so far....[/COLOR]

http://www.kcci.com/news/central-io...-girl/-/9357080/18022126/-/92761/-/index.html

Marshalltown police are asking for the public's help to find a missing girl.

Sgt. Kiel Stevenson said Camile Avion Patton, 16, disappeared on Dec. 20. Since then, he said investigators have followed up on multiple leads, but so far have been unable to locate Patton.

The Marshalltown Police Department is asking for the public's assistance in locating 16-year-old Marshalltown girl.

The MPD took a report that Camile Avion Patton had not returned home on Dec. 20. Patton is a black female 5'05" tall and weighs approximately 100 pounds. The MPD has followed up on multiple leads in this investigation, but are still searching for her.

The Marshalltown Police Department received information that she could possibly be in the Marshalltown, Des Moines or Davenport area. If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Patton they are encouraged to contact the Marshalltown Police Department at641-754-5725.

http://timesrepublican.com/page/con...ing-16-year-old-reported-in-Marshalltown.html

Stevenson said that Patton could possibly be in the Marshalltown, Des Moines or Davenport areas. Anyone with information about Patton can contact the Marshalltown Police Department at 641-754-5725.

Attachments

• Camile-Patton.jpg
    Camile-Patton.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
To me this means the girls normally had the freedom to be riding bikes til whenever. But not that day because the girls knew Wylma had plans and was leaving soon. IMO

I know it has been debated time and time again but I feel if Wylma did not give the girls that much freedom then she would have been more worried/upset/angry. It all sounds so nonchalant. No big deal that the girls haven't come home yet and that I (Wylma) have searched everywhere for them. You take over so I can go do my thing (whatever that may have been). It feels like the girls or just one of them had done this before. So often that Wylma didn't get bent out of shape about it anymore. IMO

Exactly! Only a feeling but after listening to the families interviews I got the feeling the girls rode their bikes without particular check in times unless grandma had plans. That's how things were when I was a child.
I agree with your other comments as well .

What I remember is that the oldest of the children was going to watch the younger ones when Wylma left ... for the short time until Heather came home.

Yes, that was posted here way back when the girls first disappeared.

If that is the case, it makes it even WEIRDER! Misty didn't get off until 2pm, so that means Wilma left the Collins' at 2? And that makes no sense because by then, she would have known Lyric was missing for 1.5 hours.

My brain hurts.

Can someone please remind me what time Heather got home? Did Wylma alert her or just wait for her to come home? If she didn't alert Heather, and have her leave her appointment early, why did she alert Misty?

Am I mistaken, or did Wylma drive around by herself looking (for an hour?) when she thought the girls were overdue? How does that fit in? Anyone have a possible timeline for who did what and when?

Hope this makes more sense, I'm still trying to word this so I don't get in time out.

These are my views on people that may be of interest:

RSO (the thin built guy): This is the person I was asked to call the tipline on. He got arrested for kidnapping in Readlyn, and also had an address across from Meyers Lake. New possible information is that he is friends with someone whose son or daughter is a wrestler at the Evansdale Youth Club. He may even have nieces and nephews that may like to wrestle there too, so that means he likes to be around and watch children that wrestle.

This is the 2nd person: I was asked to call him in to the tip line too. He could be a possible accomplice to whoever did this. He LOVES wrestling. I'm talking obsessed with it, so he may frequent the games at the Evansdale youth club. He lives in Evansdale or perhaps Elk Run Heights right now. He is an adult, but looks and acts much younger. He is friends with lots of child molesters, yet says he hates them. :waitasec: I know he loves to do wrestling with his friends in the backyard.

The third person: I am wondering if he even exists. He may have a son/daughter or friend in wrestling that lives in Readlyn, or around there. He may have gotten to know the girls somehow visiting here, only if the girls are in or go to the Evansdale youth wrestling group. What if he were in town for an upcoming meet, saw them and killed them.... then dropped them at 7 bridges on his way home? This is why I asked if one or both of the girls or brothers were in the wrestling group.

I sure hope this makes sense now. I'm still new to this, and haven't had time to think all this out... I usually don't say anything until I have facts, but I've been getting a lot of private messages wanting to know what I think or know. Again, we are Websleuths. Any thoughts/ideas for or against are still very much appreciated!!
:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member