IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should have seen each other ... he also cycled quite a distance along Lafayette, so many people and CCTV should have seen him.

How about this? The only 2 people that have been identified in the media as seeing the girls and seeing the girls' bikes are Mr. C and Mr. TG. Mr. P had the CCTV. Perhaps Mr. TG and Mr. C both felt the need to come forward to the media because THEY did see each other that day and they both remember it and as soon as the girls' disappearance made the news THEY both knew that:

A. Mr. C was going to LE to tell them that he had seen the girls on the bikes and he had also seen Mr. TG a few minutes later.

B. Mr. TG knows Mr. C saw him that day and goes to LE to say he never saw the girls that day because they were ahead of him, but he did see the bikes because the girls literally jumped off their bikes leaving them in the trail for Mr. TG to swerve around moments later.

C. Mr. P also saw Mr. TG on tape and that's why we only got the teeny tiny clip of what we were told were the girls speeding by because only moments later Mr. TG is seen on the tape AND he would definitely be able to be more clearly identified than the girls because his picture was plastered all over the news prior to the tape being released.

I have no idea! :great: :floorlaugh: :great:

BBL! Gotta watch Chopped!

BBM - Wow... IMHO, that's not responsive... but then again, I was confused by the weather "vein" to which most of the day here seem to revolve...

I, for one, spent most of my time here today hoping that this would not be the day that the FBI accepted your kind invitation to join us here.

I'm in perimenopause and haven't been cold since about 2009.

We don't all feel cold the same. My friends are reaching for their woolly jumpers and I'm sitting there taking mine off.

So frustrating to be still chewing over the same old cud though.

O/t I've had the month from HELL and lost my cat for 6 weeks, I found her on Friday alive and well and very annoyed.

If you lose your furbaby...don't give up! I found her very late at night when it was quiet, right where I'd last seen her. :D

Because I'd stuffed letterboxes and knocked on doors, my neighbours had left food and water out for her. :D

Glad you've got your cat back! Whew :0) I'm praying we open our newspapers soon and read that the LE have finally made an arrest.
:please:

OT, so happy, always thrilled to hear about a pet being found :).

I understand that...BUT, that rules out the video then. The video was 12:11, or 12:19, whichever time you choose.

Who saw them at 12:15?

I think the 12:15 time is the "rough estimate" of the video...not an exact down to the minute time. It's smack dab in the middle of 12:11 and 12:19.

I'm not saying TG did NOT see the bikes...please understand that. My question is he not only claims he saw the bikes, but also has a phone call placing his sighting literally within MINUTES of when he would have seen the bikes across the path.

I want to know why they aren't including it when they DID release a jogger seeing the bikes at 2, and also the bikes being found in the same place at 4.

He didn't say he saw the girls...he said he saw 2 bikes. What is missing from the 12:15 last confirmed sighting and his sighting that eliminates his sighting from being used?

The only thing I can think of, is that they were CONFIRMED to be alive AFTER he passed the bikes which would make his sighting irrelevant.

BBM

I think this is very likely, IMO.

O/t I've had the month from HELL and lost my cat for 6 weeks, I found her on Friday alive and well and very annoyed.

If you lose your furbaby...don't give up! I found her very late at night when it was quiet, right where I'd last seen her. :D

Because I'd stuffed letterboxes and knocked on doors, my neighbours had left food and water out for her. :D

So glad you're back, and that your cat is okay I liked your comment about her being very annoyed - like it was your fault, right?

I understand that...BUT, that rules out the video then. The video was 12:11, or 12:19, whichever time you choose.

Who saw them at 12:15?

I think the 12:15 time is the "rough estimate" of the video...not an exact down to the minute time. It's smack dab in the middle of 12:11 and 12:19.

I'm not saying TG did NOT see the bikes...please understand that. My question is he not only claims he saw the bikes, but also has a phone call placing his sighting literally within MINUTES of when he would have seen the bikes across the path.

I want to know why they aren't including it when they DID release a jogger seeing the bikes at 2, and also the bikes being found in the same place at 4.

He didn't say he saw the girls...he said he saw 2 bikes. What is missing from the 12:15 last confirmed sighting and his sighting that eliminates his sighting from being used?

The only thing I can think of, is that they were CONFIRMED to be alive AFTER he passed the bikes which would make his sighting irrelevant.

We see many comments on this thread from people that want more information from the police. Police have said that they have information that the girls at Brovan at 12:15 and 12;23, and that they were at the entrance to the park parking lot, along Gilbert and near Arbutus between 12:30 and 1:00. We also have information from police stating that a jogger saw the bikes at the gate at 2:00.

It makes sense to accept this information ... so it's pretty much impossible to believe that the bikes were at the SE tip of Meyers Lake when police have said that the bikes were with the girls somewhere else.

Glad you found your furbaby. I lost my sweet Rumpy (a rescue) to a cardiac failure New Years at 12:45am. Just lost our Dachshund two weeks ago to cancer. Both were older but I wish they were able to come back. The house feels naked...

Glad you found your furbaby. I lost my sweet Rumpy (a rescue) to a cardiac failure New Years at 12:45am. Just lost our Dachshund two weeks ago to cancer. Both were older but I wish they were able to come back. The house feels naked...

So sorry to hear that, they are definitely more than just pets.

Yes Coco is very angry with me and is torn between loving me to death and sulking in the wardrobe. It is, of course, ALL MY FAULT.

I have also just put a collar and tag on her so have just added insult to injury.

I may never be forgiven...or at least, not until I bring home some kangaroo mince (her favorite).

Dang It!!
All I can do is pray to the universe..
Please help us find the killer (s) to be able to move on with love and hope so
that we can teach without hate! !
I pray that the person is revealed!!
In this I pray..
Amen.........Amen....... Amen/.........

I'm so glad you found your furbaby, I would of been hysterical if I lost any of mine.

In all cases the timeline is so important, and the timeline in this case is so insane. What day did Mr.P come forward with his camera evidence?

In all cases the timeline is so important, and the timeline in this case is so insane. What day did Mr.P come forward with his camera evidence?

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_c7394e3c-d6a6-11e1-a4f3-0019bb2963f4.html

This article was written July 26th. In the article it states:

“They were the only two people to go by on bikes that day to my knowledge,” said Joe Pahl, who alerted police about the video July 16. “I’ve watched it.”

Pahl said FBI officials arrived within 20 minutes of learning about the video and “sat up here all Monday until about noon on Tuesday watching everything we had.”

So it sounds like he notified them on the Monday following their abduction and they were there within 20 mins.

Kind of O/T but sometimes I wonder if LE has lurked on these boards and are having a hayday watching us try to figure it all out. :floorlaugh:

I just feel like a mouse in the wheel sometimes...get up all sorts of adrenaline and run like a banshee from any new thoughts...and then whoosh!...lay on my belly and ride it around until the spinning stops. Then hop off defeated while someone else takes over the wheel like a maniac. :floorlaugh:

Like I said before...if this ever does come to trial I think most of us are going to be enlightened by the filling of the gaps we see in the timeline. And I think LE has left loose ends intentionally...as only the killer knows how to fill them.

What is "insane" about the timeline?

Police have released the timeline that relates to the missing girls. It is a completely linear timeline.

Kind of O/T but sometimes I wonder if LE has lurked on these boards and are having a hayday watching us try to figure it all out. :floorlaugh:

I just feel like a mouse in the wheel sometimes...get up all sorts of adrenaline and run like a banshee from any new thoughts...and then whoosh!...lay on my belly and ride it around until the spinning stops. Then hop off defeated while someone else takes over the wheel like a maniac. :floorlaugh:

Like I said before...if this ever does come to trial I think most of us are going to be enlightened by the filling of the gaps we see in the timeline. And I think LE has left loose ends intentionally...as only the killer knows how to fill them.

No one employed by the police department has time to read what is written here. If they did, this is how it would play out ... hypothetically

Police: people on the forums really want us to release some information. Let's give them an update on the time line and let them know that the family is not considered suspects so they can get past the cyclist's story and leave the family alone.

July: police release statement that family is not considered suspects
September: police release information about timeline that confirms cyclist story is unrelated to missing children

End result: nothing changes in the forums ... people discussing case find reasons to ignore police statements (eg: not considered a suspect isn't good enough, the cyclist's story must be related to the missing children simply because)

Police don't have time for that.

No one employed by the police department has time to read what is written here. If they did, this is how it would play out ... hypothetically

Police: people on the forums really want us to release some information. Let's give them an update on the time line and let them know that the family is not considered suspects so they can get past the cyclist's story and leave the family alone.

July: police release statement that family is not considered suspects
September: police release information about timeline that confirms cyclist story is unrelated to missing children

End result: nothing changes in the forums ... people discussing case find reasons to ignore police statements (eg: not considered a suspect isn't good enough, the cyclist's story must be related to the missing children simply because)

Police don't have time for that.

I was trying to lighten the mood...sorry.:blushing:

I believe if there weren't questions to be answered LE would have already made their arrest and we would be hashing over cold hard facts waiting for a trial to begin.

Heck, LE is still making the statement that they are still looking for that one person to call in to give them the piece of evidence that ties this whole case together...so to call in any information you may have. :waitasec:

I don't take any of LE's pressers as a huge confidence booster that they have this case just moments away from an arrest. The tidbits of info they have released are the mere morsels of info they have gathered and are hoping someone runs their mouth to make an arrest.

I think they handled the scene where the bikes were found in an incredibly sloppy manner. I don't care if hindsight is 20/20, a seasoned police department would NOT have let the family and other people just wander around doing "their own investigation".

They treated this family as suspects within days of the investigation, beating down doors and flat out accusing Dan of their murder. Doesn't sound to me like LE had evidence leading them to anyone else's doorstep...well, other than the RSO's that they'd also cleared, yet went back for another 100+ house swoop months later.

They were wrong about the girls being alive, and only by God's grace did those hunters stumble across their bodies. Had that not happened, I believe those girls would STILL be laying there, but under a foot of snow.

Does this sound like an agency that has their ducks in a row?

You've had much more confidence than I, in regards to LE all along...however until LE stops asking for the public to come forward and finally make an arrest I think they are still trying to fill in the gaps just as we are here.

We just don't get paid to do it.:seeya:

We will have to agree to disagree on the area of "missing pieces".

Thank you so much for this update Fox! :rocker: I would like to know how most locals feel about the memorial at the park. Would the money not be better used to place cameras around the bike trail and lights and cutting down the trees that obstructed the view of where the girls were abducted? Maybe local LE could drive through the park in that area A WHOLE LOT MORE?

I also ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY do not understand: "Dawson said the parks department will have additional maintenance costs, but he said the benefits the city is receiving far outweigh the additional expenses." How does a city benefit from having two little girls being snatched and murdered? Truly, I am not trying to be snarky here, but it almost sounds like Dawson is saying Lyric and Elizabeth's murder was good for the economy of Evansdale. . .

They need to find the killer or killers first before any child or person will feel safe in that park again or at Seven Bridges. They can make all the beatifications they want to the park, but it isn't going to change the fact that they have a killer or killers out there that can strike again. Maybe they ought to devote their efforts and energy to finding out who did this rather than having another fund raiser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett