IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really am failing to see the humor here. Two girls are dead. The killer is still on the loose as far as anyone here knows for a fact.

My reference to the word "Blabbermouth" was my humour.
Sorry if you misunderstood. We have been tossing that word around at work this week totally unrelated to the girls.
Just a bit a levity. Again, sorry If you misunderstood. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

see my post to understand. TIA.

Yes but maybe not. The sighting on Brovan was of the girls. The sighting at the lake by TG was of two bikes.

As far as I know, LE has never confirmed the Brovan sighting, either, so it belongs in the same arena as TG's sighting as it is just as likely to be "made up" by someone trying to "insert themselves into the investigation".

The only difference is, we don't know the 12.23 witnesses name, so he/she's not being doubted or sleuthed.

Also I am mindful of the fact that TG never claimed to have sighted the girls, or even the girls bikes .

He merely claimed to have swerved past two childrens bikes on that path at that time.

That's it. He sighted two bikes...yet for this he is being dismissed and doubted.

Could the girls be on their bikes in one part of town and two random bikes be dumped in another part of town at the same time?

Obviously the answer is YES.

The difference between the 12:23, 12:30-1pm alleged sightings of the girls and the 12:20ish alleged sighting of bikes near the place the bikes/purse were later found is that the police department gave us the information
p1.png

The sherriff or anyone else did not include the 12:20ish sighting of the bikes.

My reference to the word "Blabbermouth" was my humour.
Sorry if you misunderstood. We have been tossing that word around at work this week totally unrelated to the girls.
Just a bit a levity. Again, sorry If you misunderstood. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

see my post to understand. TIA.

My apologies! Telling myself to lighten up. . .

Here it is -

Just as you have problems with fitting the timing in, I have problems seeing how it doesn't fit.

What exactly is it that makes the above so unlikely, in your mind?

So if we are to make TG's sighting fit into the two confirmed sightings (per LE) of 12:15 and 12:23, we have to believe that "approximately 12:20" actually means 12:26?

I tend to think "approximately 12:20" means a couple of minutes either way (12:18 to 12:22). I certainly don't think it means 12:26. JMO. That is why I don't see how TG's sighting is possible since the girls were seen on Brovan at 12:23.

We'll definitely have to disagree on whether TG's sighting is valid or not.

I've been going crazy wanting to share this with everyone, Johnny if you're watching get in here as soon as you can to fill us 9in on what you know.

http://www.tennessean.com/local/archives/03/08/37523949.shtml?Element_ID=37523949

"''We thought that students and their parents needed to know that the Police Department needs and wants their assistance,'' Metro police spokesman Don Aaron said. ''This business card is also something we would like to know more about.'' The card has several pastel colors with heart-shaped balloons in the background. On the right side of the cards is a picture of Winnie the Pooh holding a pink heart-shaped pillow. The card has Tabitha's name, address and phone number on it and has the words ''call me'' written below.

The card also contains the words ''sexy girl'' marked out and replaced with the words ''ghetto girl,'' a person familiar with the investigation said. That information was blacked out in the copy that was sent home to parents.

Police found the card the night Tabitha disappeared. It was with several others in a bowl on her dresser, Aaron said. Police do not know who created them, why they were made or what use they might have been to Tabitha. Police want to know if the cards hold any clues to her whereabouts.

In a telephone interview last night, Debra Tuders said she had no idea why her daughter had the card. ''I remember seeing one in her room, and they took it,'' Debra Tuders said of police. ''She just had it in her desk. She never used it or nothing like that.''"

Completely off topic. I was trying yo quote Cindersoots post #151 and this is the quote I get??? Creepy...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I am curious about the "jogger" sighting..

What did the "jogger" supposedly see, bikes or girls?
Was the "jogger" information released AFTER TG made his "public debut"?
Could "biker", who came out publically and probably later regretted it, actually be the "jogger", who has been kept out of the spotlight, but considered a "witness" by LE?

I know what TG has claimed to have seen and his questionable timeline. Is it possible that after all the media and public exposure as a potential "witness" to something of importance, he felt harassed, stalked, and fearful for his safety? After all, he spoke about people trespassing on his property and taking pictures. His daughter stated that she went to LE about it. So, is it also possible that he was given an identity as the "unknown" jogger to throw his sighting into the timeline without publically acknowledging his sighting?

I think it IS possible.

What if they were snatched somewhere between brovan and the lake.

Liz drops her purse, in a struggle or if she just panicked and forgot. Some other kids find the purse, snatch it and go to a secret hiding spot to look through the contents. They toss it/leave it at the lake.

Sometime later after securing the girls the perp brings the bikes to the lake to stage.

Could "biker", who came out publically and probably later regretted it, actually be the "jogger", who has been kept out of the spotlight, but considered a "witness" by LE?

I know what TG has claimed to have seen and his questionable timeline. Is it possible that after all the media and public exposure as a potential "witness" to something of importance, he felt harassed, stalked, and fearful for his safety? After all, he spoke about people trespassing on his property and taking pictures. His daughter stated that she went to LE about it. So, is it also possible that he was given an identity as the "unknown" jogger to throw his sighting into the timeline without publically acknowledging his sighting?

I think it IS possible.

I thought the jogger's time was 2

Anyway, I emailed Tony Thompson and you're right Cinder, he would not comment on the case. I find this very odd. He is the sheriff, and Abben is his "underling"... but yet the bhcso cant comment???? Hr said the Evansdale Pd is the lead agency, with assistance from the FBI, DCI, and "several other agencies, including the bremer county sheriffs office.

I also said that I'm very concerned, as I have a 12 year old daughter. His response was "the case is still very much an active investigation. Action continues to happen weekly, but no arrests have been pursued at this point."

I am somewhat miffed at this response, but on the other hand, I can understand not wanting to give out any information that hasn't already been shared. I will see if the bremer county sheriff can at least give the location of the bodies. Or maybe we should inquire with the Tv station that took the heli pictures. KCRG??

As far as the comment that locals don't seem to care if the case is solved, I strongly disagree. We have simply run out of ideas.

I think it IS possible.

LE will not tip their hand. If in fact there was a jogger............

I think it IS possible.

Jogger saw the bikes at 2 o'clock. The jogger information came after TG made his "public debut" with his 12:20ish time. He should clearly post "Private Property! Trespassers will be prosecuted!" on his property line and then do it.

You absolutely could be right RNer - I have no proof as to say otherwise.

Personally, I don't think he is the jogger, but who knows? At first glance, I never would have guessed he was an avid cyclist either. :floorlaugh:

Anyway, I emailed Tony Thompson and you're right Cinder, he would not comment on the case. I find this very odd. He is the sheriff, and Abben is his "underling"... but yet the bhcso cant comment???? Hr said the Evansdale Pd is the lead agency, with assistance from the FBI, DCI, and "several other agencies, including the bremer county sheriffs office.

I also said that I'm very concerned, as I have a 12 year old daughter. His response was "the case is still very much an active investigation. Action continues to happen weekly, but no arrests have been pursued at this point."

I am somewhat miffed at this response, but on the other hand, I can understand not wanting to give out any information that hasn't already been shared. I will see if the bremer county sheriff can at least give the location of the bodies. Or maybe we should inquire with the Tv station that took the heli pictures. KCRG??

As far as the comment that locals don't seem to care if the case is solved, I strongly disagree. We have simply run out of ideas.

So no scuttlebutt about town as far as "we all know the person in custody did it". . . :jail:

So no scuttlebutt about town as far as "we all know the person in custody did it". . . :jail:

Just maybe the couple that we've mentioned here. Cf, and one other.... aside from those, I'm clueless.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Not enough evidence to get an arrest warrant is what that reads to me. :banghead:

Back off the witness NOW. He is not a suspect or POI unless someone can link us to MSM/LE statements saying otherwise.

Salem

So if we are to make TG's sighting fit into the two confirmed sightings (per LE) of 12:15 and 12:23, we have to believe that "approximately 12:20" actually means 12:26?

I tend to think "approximately 12:20" means a couple of minutes either way (12:18 to 12:22). I certainly don't think it means 12:26. JMO. That is why I don't see how TG's sighting is possible since the girls were seen on Brovan at 12:23.

We'll definitely have to disagree on whether TG's sighting is valid or not.

Can you please link to where LE declared the last confirmed sighting is 12.23?

TIA

Does anyone remember when this case first broke the news was they were last seen behind a shop. What shop by whom and who,works or patronizes said shop? Does anyone know? Were the owners or any shoppers at this shop that day, even interviewed?

I wonder how many residents have moved, at some point, since the girls went missing, that lived along any of the routes they might have taken to the lake.

Can you please link to where LE declared the last confirmed sighting is 12.23?

TIA

My mistake, the 12:23 sighting may not be the last confirmed sighting.

“Today marks two months since the disappearance of 11-year-old Lyric Cook and 9-year-old Elizabeth Collins,” Rick Abben, chief deputy at the Black Hawk County Sheriff’s Office, said in a statement Thursday. “Both girls were last seen on July 13 at 12:15 p.m. riding their bicycles away from the Collins residence in Evansdale. We have information that the girls were seen approximately 12:23 p.m. on Brovan Blvd. and between 12:30 and 1:00 p.m. on Gilbert DR. in the area of Meyers Lake in Evansdale.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-missing-2-months-authorities-plead-for-help/

Since LE has released such little info, I tend to take whatever they give us very seriously. I think these times are important, not an attempt at misdirection by LE. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett