IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...this interview certainly puts some new twists on things; ESPECIALLY the timeline that has been released from LE.

Pt 1:Tania Fiolleau interviews parents of Iowa Missing Cousins - YouTube Part 1
Pt:2 Tania Fiolleau interviews parents of Iowa Missing Cousins - YouTube Part 2

*****This interview was done the day before Black Friday, so Nov 22nd, 2012 - per Heather****

So, with that said...Heather KNOWS the timeline that has been released...and yet this is the timeline SHE gives.

Heather leaves for Dr. Appt that morning

Heather arrives home at 12:00 and Wylma told her the girls had "just left" on a bike ride.
So...this puts the girls OUT of the house riding their bikes BEFORE 12.

At 1:00 "they" become concerned because the girls aren't back.
***So this means that those girls were gone BEFORE 12 and had been gone a full HOUR before anyone became concerned enough to go look for them...and this is Heather talking, NOT WYLMA.

(I now don't think it was THAT uncommon for them to be gone on longer trips.)

Kelly (her son who is 13) goes out and looks for the girls. (this is at 1).

Kelly comes home, and hasn't found the girls.

At 1:20 HEATHER LEAVES TO LOOK FOR GIRLS (very specific time given).

She can't find them, and goes to police station to report them missing.

****Keep in mind, records show that the police report of the girls missing was opened at 2:48pm on July 13th.

Other things I noticed (between the 2 videos):

Watch the look on Heather's face when Drew states that this is a "faith tester". She appears to me to be very disgusted that he's even mentioning that this has shaken his faith...she looks down and won't look at him.

Heather states that she believes the enemy throws things at us to test our faith, and HE tries to do things to test us. Who is "he"? Is she referring to the devil?

Heather mentiones that the school has implemented a "secret #" that a person would need to pick up a child from school, and if you don't have that number, you can't get your child. **Would this be necessary if the general concensus of the community was that their abductions had a familial connection?**

Drew mentions that he is working on posters, notifying the community of missing sex offenders to help locate offenders that haven't registered, etc. However, at the 9:10 mark, the interviewer specifically asks if LE has given any profile or indicator that this would be a sex offender - and he immediately pipes up "NOPE!" **I don't know why, but this strikes me as odd as well. The way he says "NOPE!" and looks at Heather just has my hinky meter going off...not sure why, but it does.

In the second video - at the 2:40 mark, the interviewer states that she's read on the internet that there has been speculation about the parents involvement. Heather answers, and IMMEDIATELY takes the focus to Misty and Dan, saying that she is "stopped in the grocery store all the time and asked about Misty and Dan's involvement." **The interviewer didn't ask about Misty and Dan, and weren't interviewing Misty and Dan. THEN at the 4:00 mark, the interviewer mentions that "you both have been cleared as suspects" and they both nod YES.

3 different times (between the 2 videos) this interviewer asks them what they would like to say to the person who took these girls. Once in the first video it's at the 4:54 mark - and they speak only of forgiveness. In the second video it's asked TWICE as to what they want to say and they bring the focus back to them, and who is alive and how bad it's hurting THEM and their children who are home with them. Again at the 6:14 mark they are asked for the 3rd time to speak TO THE ABDUCTOR and they then say they pray for them every day, as well as "the person who knows something", state they have no judgements, they forgive them, want to speak to their inner child about how hurt they had to have been as a child, etc. They do mention to drop them off somewhere safe, but it's almost a side note, not really a personal plea of "these girls deserve to be let go...please don't harm them, etc".

Also...who is this other man whose daughter was raped and murdered - who lives in Evansdale that he is working with? Was she an adult, a child? Could there be a conncection there?!!

However, the big factors for me in these interviews is again, the TIMELINE.

This interview is AFTER the release of the 12:23 "sighting" on Brovan that was released in September.

If these girls were seen at 12:23 on Brovan then there is no way in hell the family wouldn't have seen them. They were caught on the video at 12:11/12:19, and 2 the second time at the 12:23 mention. All they would have had to do (before the 1:00 mark when they became concerned) is to walk outside and look down the street and they'd be there if the 12:23 sighting was valid!

Heather was HOME before 12. Those girls didn't leave the house at 12:15. They left (according to Wylma) at 11:30, and had been gone 1 and 1/2 hours before Kelly was sent out to look for them. Heather was home at 12 and wasn't concerned until 1. Plus, I thought DREW was home around the noon hour as well (maybe 12:30).

Why is there no mention of anyone else going out and looking for the girls? No mention of what Wylma did, as she said she took Kelly with her to look. Never has their been a mention of Kelly going and searching by himself and coming back empty handed. No mention of calling Misty to have her look. No mention of Tammy and Wylma going to look. Nothing.

Something isn't right. And if we are to trust LE, and just simply believe that LE's word is factual, blah, blah, blah, then I want to know this: Why would Heather and Drew have reason to lie about their own timeline when it completely contradicts what has been released by LE?

This timeline is JACKED, period. Someone is lying.

It's pretty sad when I don't know whether to doubt the police or the "cleared" parents of one of these missing girls. Pisses me off (sorry for the language).:furious:

The timeline isn't jacked, by the parents. The timeline is jacked from a certain witness that isn't a witness but could be a witness, but isn't known by LE as a witness, that really isn't a witness, that might well be the witness.:bang:

The building of the gazebo and other memorials is all fine and dandy, but in my opinion it should of been put on hold until this case is solved and the killer is put behind bars. If this case remains cold the money could be going to someone who can crack the case, ie. hiring an investigator who is a professional at solving cold cases.

I agree 100% with what you posted . All this memorial talk and no finding of the creeps that did this horrific crime Murder Homocide we need a great tracker of crime's investgating this crime . To many month with outa clue ? It's just not right .Good for you Cindersoot I am glad you spoke out many of us feel that y I am sure . Find e perp's first .The memorial can wait. I can't believe a mother that does not want to know what happened to her daughter how was she abducted and killed makes no sense.

The building of the gazebo and other memorials is all fine and dandy, but in my opinion it should of been put on hold until this case is solved and the killer is put behind bars. If this case remains cold the money could be going to someone who can crack the case, ie. hiring an investigator who is a professional at solving cold cases.

Yes I agree with you the memorial can wait let's get the preps first good for you Cindersoor I am glad you posted that . Pat

But IMO, it does matter if one person says they are at a certain place at a certain time, but no one else mentions that person in their timeline. Sure, times can be off, but are you going to forget who you were with?

It's confusing . . . like almost everything in this case!:banghead:

It is, for us -- but on the other hand, if they're sure they have the girls alive and well on video at a certain time, there's no reason they should try to resolve those discrepancies.

And there's also the possibility -- likelihood -- that LE has information that does straighten out most of the inconsistencies, and we just aren't privy to it. Again, no reason we should be.

I've said it before but wouldn't Heather want justice? Wouldn't she want the other children in the community to be safe? As long as this creep is out there, no child is safe.

This is the third time I have tried to reply to you hope this one get's through I agree w you the perp's should be cauht first befo the memial. Hope you get this Pat

The timeline isn't jacked, by the parents. The timeline is jacked from a certain witness that isn't a witness but could be a witness, but isn't known by LE as a witness, that really isn't a witness, that might well be the witness.:bang:

No one can state that with certainty at this point.

I agree 100% with what you posted . All this memorial talk and no finding of the creeps that did this horrific crime Murder Homocide we need a great tracker of crime's investgating this crime . To many month with outa clue ? It's just not right .Good for you Cindersoot I am glad you spoke out many of us feel that y I am sure . Find e perp's first .The memorial can wait. I can't believe a mother that does not want to know what happened to her daughter how was she abducted and killed makes no sense.

Amen!
ITA. :rocker:

:floorlaugh: :jail:

The 12:23 sighting on Brovan released by LE is what's throwing me for a loop. Not because of the certain witness, but because the girls were apparently right outside their house, Heather was home at 12:00...and did not, or had not seen them since she got home and became worried at 1!

If they were still on Brovan at 12:23, why would Grandma or Heather have needed to be worried if either of them had gone out and looked/yelled for them? They would have seen them.

The camera caught them on that street, and unless I'm crazy...that road certainly isn't long enough that you couldn't see the intersection at the end of the street.

As long as LE won't release details, this crime will go unsolved and the predator will strike again. The hunters who found them in Bremer county have crucial information as to the manner and cause of death. Were the bodies clothed? This would be why LE were quick to the identity. Was there a ligature?

I am 95% sure wh the Craigs List poet is,,,
If this is correct the Craigs list Poets Birthday is

10/13/1973

If you go back you go backwards to las week you will see his record on there
I do not want to say his name until the 5% is confirmed.
People are really after the poet because they (and me )
Think that there could be something to it.
If it is true that this person is the poe
He is a friend on Heathers facebook
they went to the same school.
his initials are K.D.
The Craigs List poet's name is ((Kd))
on his poetry site his name is Kingdom-darkness
Click on read poems by kingdom-darkenss.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poets/Kingdom-darkness/

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/rnr/

I am 95% sure wh the Craigs List poet is,,,
If this is correct the Craigs list Poets Birthday is

10/13/1973

If you go back you go backwards to las week you will see his record on there
I do not want to say his name until the 5% is confirmed.
People are really after the poet because they (and me )
Think that there could be something to it.
If it is true that this person is the poe
He is a friend on Heathers facebook
they went to the same school.
his initials are K.D.
The Craigs List poet's name is ((Kd))
on his poetry site his name is Kingdom-darkness
Click on read poems by kingdom-darkenss.

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poets/Kingdom-darkness/

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/rnr/

What is the deal with this guy? LE can hunt down people using IP addresses all the time. Have they checked this guy out? If not...they must not feel there is anything there connecting him to this crime. I'm baffled this craigslist guy has rambled on for months and LE hasn't done anything (that we/you know of) if there is really an obvious connection. :(

My mind has been wondering around unchecked for a couple days now, It tends to do this at times. I have thought of another scenario for a possible perp. Could it be someone outside of the family who was privy to details of Dan's legal problems, court dates, plea ideas, etc? Someone not involved in the illegal drug world. This person could have planned this with the thought that suspicion would fall on the abduction being involved with Dan's court appearance the day (before, after?) the disappearance.

What is the deal with this guy? LE can hunt down people using IP addresses all the time. Have they checked this guy out? If not...they must not feel there is anything there connecting him to this crime. I'm baffled this craigslist guy has rambled on for months and LE hasn't done anything (that we/you know of) if there is really an obvious connection. :(

There's nothing illegal about being a really bad poet...

There's nothing illegal about being a really bad poet...

I agree. That's why I'm saying that if all these people have made the "connection" and there really IS something behind it, why hasn't something been done?

I have only read the poem verbiage that was posted here along the way. I'm not saying there isn't a reason to be concerned, but it sounds like tons of people have called in tips etc, and he still seems to be posting away...so IMO, if there was something behind this morbid poet, LE has had plenty of time to locate the IP address and check him out.

BBM
That's always the key, isn't it? We have no clue who LE is tracking, etc. :moo:

I agree. That's why I'm saying that if all these people have made the "connection" and there really IS something behind it, why hasn't something been done?

I have only read the poem verbiage that was posted here along the way. I'm not saying there isn't a reason to be concerned, but it sounds like tons of people have called in tips etc, and he still seems to be posting away...so IMO, if there was something behind this morbid poet, LE has had plenty of time to locate the IP address and check him out.

I'm sure that if there was anything to check out, they would have. I think I might be missing your point here. What makes you think he wasn't checked? It sounds like you think the police would have some right to stop him from posting his poetry??? Or did I misread that?

:rocker:

The community likely could/would support and fund a park bench or two.
My question is why launch such an expensive complete overhaul of the park? Is the project driven by guilt, or some other emotion? Emotional decisions are rarely sound decisions. :moo:

Here where I live, a young woman was killed. There is a bench in her honor as a memorial. RIP.

How do you know all the trees are being cut down? Maybe they are clearing an area for the gazebo.

No I don't know. That's why I asked. It's hard to tell from the pics if they are clearing the entire island or just room for the gazebo. Hopefully a local can let us know or the media will keep posting pics for us.

LE has cleared no one in this case. So I agree the memorial should be done after an arrest is made, or at least after family is cleared.

I do think these memorials/park renovations get pushed through because of guilt. No one wants to say "No" to the parents of a murdered child, especially in a case with media interest, where your name and statements will be all over the local news. Who is going to speak against it at the town council meeting when the family is in attendance? For example, the Jessica Ridgeway Park renovation is estimated to cost $538k. Now, if this park renovation was not being pushed by the parents of a murdered child, would it happen? Would it happen so quickly? I do not think the complete lack of opposition to these memorials/park renovations (off of the Internet) is a sign that everyone in the community is 100% in support, but that people don't want to look like the "bad guy".

Wasn't there some group trying to get a memorial walkway built for Caylee Anthony? But it never happened? I don't know the story behind it...but I wonder if it was easier for the city of Orlando/people of Orlando to say "No" to some unrelated group whereas cities like Westminster or Evansdale are in a different scenario because the memorials are being pushed by the parents, and you can't say "no" to the parents?

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, I live close to Newtown CT. There was talk about re-naming a street after one of the fallen (in another town in CT) There was an uproar as so many other victims ( of violent crimes) were overlooked. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lillianlily