IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media is what you make of it. Use it to seek out relationships with people you don't know, post negative comments about your employer and subsequently get fired, view inappropriate content, etc it could have a negative impact on your life.

Use it to keep in touch with out of state friends and family, coordinate events in your community, etc it can have a positive impact on your life.

It's up to the user, much like anything we have in life.

You can blame social media for Linday's death, (and I'm not victim blaming here) but she was dating a married man and had him as a friend on her Facebook page when she announced that she was in a new relationship, after he had began stalking her and contacting her friends to obtain information about her (who had advised her to speak with police, which she did not).

I agree, BUT..............
I'm not referring to that particular event, rather generalizing. I say this because I see it all around me. The access it presents for unsavory behavior, and our kids being exposed to everything including potential danger.

It's a way of life now. I realize things change and progress. It saddens me that innocence is a thing of the past. I have a co-worker that's addicted to her iphone. When that thing beeps she is texting away. I personally find it rude and distracting. IMHO, it takes us away from being present in the moment and turns us into robots (for lack of a better word)
But here I am typing away on a forum, so................. :blushing:

When was it known to the public about the bikes being found at the lake? I can't remember if it was that Friday that they went missing.

All I keep hearing is how the Collins are such God fearing people and how they live by faith and forgiveness, and thats wonderful but being a God fearing person also means caring for thy neighbor. Forgive the killer, but don't sit back and wait for God to dish out justice. God gave us brains to do that.

Still sounds wonky to me. I have no idea what it all means.
I have no clue.
Care for thy neighbor?
Forgive the killer?
God etc?

Wonky =Wonky. JMHO.

When was it known to the public about the bikes being found at the lake? I can't remember if it was that Friday that they went missing.

I believe it was that Friday evening. I think (if memory serves me correctly) I saw it on the news that evening that they'd found the bikes only (earlier in the day). Not sure if it was the 5 or 10 news though. I can't find a link to back it up, but this case gripped me immediately, and I remember distinctly seeing it on the breaking news they were missing. I just don't remember exactly when it was announced that the bikes were found at the lake.

Still sounds wonky to me. I have no idea what it all means.
I have no clue.
Care for thy neighbor?
Forgive the killer?
God etc?

Wonky =Wonky. JMHO.

Trying to keep up with posts while I am away from home, I understand what you are saying, I was just confused about the word wonky :) never heard it before.

Trying to keep up with posts while I am away from home, I understand what you are saying, I was just confused about the word wonky :) never heard it before.

wonky, hinky, weird.............

Lindsay's father is LE. Lindsay made her choices and they may have not been the best but in no way did she deserve to die. Lindsay's one year anniversary of returning to heaven was today.

She was not raped before she was murdered but TN and JN (Dad and Stepmom) have been present with the girls parents. To my knowledge in this area a girl has not been raped then murdered. I'll keep digging though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not say she deserved to die. I feel for her parents and what happened to her was horrible.

I have been studying your post and I was thinking how many CODs would not be able to be determined? Stabbing, stragulation, shooting and drowning are pretty much determined. Asphyixation is the only I can think of and maybe stabbing if they didn't hit a bone. Anymore you can think of?

Succinylcholine. Livestock handlers sometimes keep it around. Not sleuthing anyone. It virtually disappears soon after it's use. Ugh.

at about 9:20 in the first video interview linked above the reporter asks Drew Collins if his focus on sex offenders is due to any indication from LE that they have a particular profile of the kidnapper. Drew responds very quickly with "nope" and explains his interest in the RSO's who are not reporting and unaccounted for is due to a friend from in town whose daughter was abducted raped and murdered a few years ago.

per Drew - None of those people may not have anything to do with this case but these people - we need to know who they are and where they're at.

Does anyone know which case he refers to when talking of the friend in town whose daughter was kidnapped, raped and murdered? it was not specified if the daughter was a minor or an adult at the time she was killed.

Hello everyone,
I do not think this was answered. Drew is talking about Adonis Hill,the father of murder victim Donnisha Hill.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/top_story/article_5cb720ae-7aad-545a-8a51-f948b733e8f1.html

Hello everyone,
I do not think this was answered. Drew is talking about Adonis Hill,the father of murder victim Donnisha Hill.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/top_story/article_5cb720ae-7aad-545a-8a51-f948b733e8f1.html

:greetings: :welcome:

Thank you so much for the information regarding Donnisha Hill and the link! :tyou:

This happened 6 years ago and still remains unsolved - :eek: Donnisha was a beautiful young girl. It would not surprise me if Donnisha's case and Lyric and Elizabeth's are related. :frown: Oh my! Was the body ever identified as Donnisha?

The Hill case was solved. The man that was abusing her paid a guy he knew to kill her... scum bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska