IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took it to mean there's a question of how statewide rules about coverage apply, and this was more of a glitch in the procedure than anything significant.

AZ=only traffic viol. married 11/2003 in AZ; husband 25 wife 32

Thanks carbuff. I'm going to have to check out your e-book Bad Fairies. I'm intrigued to say the least.

Whaaaaat? Wow! We have prisoners at the hospital I work for all the time. I cannot imagine one getting hold of a gun. That is C-R-A-Z-Y! Especially a prisoner like Timothy Thomason. http://www.aetv.com/the-killer-speaks/video/timothy-thomason

In this episode of The Killer Speaks they described him as a really, really BIG guy. He ripped a jail door off the hinges once when he got mad.

Michelle tree planted 23AUG2014.jpg
My friend is in Evansdale, IA today for a special event and this is his post (he was here on WS with us for awhile; Rodger)

"Tyson Foods has donated a special tree to Angels Island in memory of my sister. A Weeping Willow, that shall weep for our loved ones. I thought it was a great choice. I will be at the island in Evansdale this Saturday at 10 AM prompt if anyone would like to come down and help plant/bless this beautiful tree. Havent seen some of you for a while. Look forward to seeing you."

Previous news story; Michelle "Shelly" Day:

http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdal...cle_d6ce0ba3-b046-5cd6-ade4-ab16e1b603d7.html

God bless little Michelle! Just 2-years-old. She was a beautiful little girl just like Lyric and Elizabeth. They can look down from heaven and see this wonderful place created in their memories now. This weeping willow will be a very special tree! It sounds like Angels Island is truly becoming a reality and no longer a dream. It's no longer a dark and scary place, but full of light like all of the girls.

Omg! That precious 2 YEAR OLD!! What a monster!! God bless the Day family, you are in my prayers

I took a much needed break from this case. How are all my websleuth friends?

Howdy cindersoot! Long time no see my friend! How has your summer going?

Every time I saw a cyclist with a camera built into the bike helmet, I thought of you!

I so want one of those cameras!!! Need one! cindersoot did an amazing job with her bike ride!

This forum looks different, must have been some changes?

For any other locals or semi-locals... an 'Angel Reading' at the Waterloo Library. I wonder if she's ever been asked about the girls.

angels.png

A distance away, but taking note as the young victim was blonde and blue -eyed like E and L..

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2014/09/05/21921246.html

"PHOENIX - An 8-year-old girl who vanished from her bedroom and whose body was found in a shallow grave near her home in northwest Arizona was strangled to death, police said on Friday.

An autopsy by the Mohave County medical examiner ruled that Isabella Grogan-Cannella died from "asphyxiation by strangulation," police spokeswoman Emily Fromelt said.

A family friend who was staying at the girl's home in Bullhead City was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of first-degree murder and kidnapping.

On Friday, 26-year-old Justin James Rector remained in custody without bail accused of a crime that has shocked the small Colorado River community about 100 miles southeast of Las Vegas."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper