IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the press conference the reporter asked something about Misty's boyfriend being arrested for drug charges last night. If it was Dan Morrissey, they would have mentioned him by name, I would think. I went to the link someone posted and searched everyone who was arrested on the 20th, and Dan Morrissey wasn't one of them. However, there is someone being held for drug court who is also a friend of Lyrics on facebook.

Yes I was just going to post this. Lyric became frinds with this person on facebook on July 3rd. He is in jail as of yesterday. I am beginning to wonder if her facebook account was even created by her or someone acting as her.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Snipped

Breault called the lack of cooperation from family and close friends a “hindrance” to the investigation, but did say that “the majority (of friends and family) has cooperated 100 percent.”

Snipped

Breault said authorities are interviewing every “person of interest,” but no arrest warrants have been issued.

She would not comment on the number of persons of interest.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...elieve-missing-Iowa-girls-are-alive?Frontpage

Is there any mention of what the girls did the day or even several days prior to their abduction? Did they play and ride bikes together then too? Were they at g'mas?

Could there have been plans underway to meet up with someone, and not just an impromptu situation?

It would be wonderful if the reason the Sheriff is off for a couple of days is because he is on his way now to get the girls and bring them home before the next presser tomorrow.

Did anyone else think it was odd that the lead on this announced he was leaving for the weekend? I doubt he was going on a weekend getaway in the midst of all of this...out of town suspect?

IMO, unless he is attending a major family event or the stress from the case is causing health problems this announcement was strategic.

Some possibilities:

Perhaps to either put the suspects/abductors or parents at ease so they make a mistake.

To see if anyone's story changes under "new management".

The person filling in maybe very good at dealing with a specific personality type.

To "shake things up"

He's investigating a lead and wouldn't be available for press conferences etc... and they didn't want his absence to raise red flags.

I think it's been reported that Lyric has a cell phone that was left behind (I guess left behind at Elizabeth's house).

The phone that was found is apparently Elizabeth's phone.

I mean the phone that may have been found in a car that was pulled over yesterday. The reporter may have asked about Misty's cellphone in a car tht was pulled over yesterday, can this be Lyrics phone that she left home?

There is an "Abben" in jail as of 7/16 also which is a weird coincidence.

From Friday evening:

Abben said authorities sought the order "so that we have a little bit closer" monitoring of Morrissey. But he also said Morrissey was not considered a suspect, and investigators were scrutinizing others in the family with criminal histories.

http://wcfcourier.com/news/national...3d9-5c7b-9b71-b4bc2eb0aedd.html#ixzz21IWDe4Su

Its kinda sad just because people have criminal back ground that they are considered suspects. Most criminals , drugs, theft, assault. Don't harm kids in fact they hurt people in prison for that. That is why those perps are in protective custody. EVERYONE should be investigated EVERYONE suspects. At least that is the way i would see it if one of my kids went missing. Heck i'd be going door to door myself!

I mean the phone that may have been found in a car that was pulled over yesterday. The reporter may have asked about Misty's cellphone in a car tht was pulled over yesterday, can this be Lyrics phone that she left home?

I guess it could be. I think it would be easy for LE to determine if it was Misty's phone or Lyric's phone.

I thought the same thing. Could be! Do we feel confident that was what was said in the presser yesterday?

I think in every case I have ever watched the FBI says they are looking beyond state lines. That's when you see the girls pictures on the highway billboards as nationwide alerts.

Not saying they are not, but still questioning why the lake, and why they won't disclose why they are taking the direction they are taking.

Seems vague, but as in CO yesterday, seems LE keeps a lot under the hat to prosecute to the fullest.

So, keep going LE/FBI.
I will sit on my hands, just bring the girls home ASAP.

THE report I read on KCRG was : The FBI feel very strongly that the girls are Alive . That the first senseable remark I have heard in all this . Never give up hope! I have a missing sister , missing forty four years now and do I give up hope ? No way same as these precious Children . Lets bring them home . Thats what were here for to help with all our hearts .

BBM Bless your heart, that is so hard. I wish she was found for you.

What kind of evidence can prove someone is alive? Pictures, video?

Did they actually state that they are certain the girls are alive? I couldn't watch the presser, but it sounds like they said they feel strongly the girls are alive. That could just be because they haven't found evidence that the girls are not alive (i.e., not in the lake, no bodies found, no crime scene discovered, etc.).

Or I guess it could mean they have actual proof that the girls are alive such as a video or someone receiving a phone call from the girls.

Did they actually state that they are certain the girls are alive? I couldn't watch the presser, but it sounds like they said they feel strongly the girls are alive. That could just be because they haven't found evidence that the girls are not alive (i.e., not in the lake, no bodies found, no crime scene discovered, etc.).

Or I guess it could mean they have actual proof that the girls are alive such as a video or someone receiving a phone call from the girls.

To me LE/she stressed that they feel strongly the girls are alive. JMO almost like no doubt in her mind JMO

I hope MORE THAN ANYTHING that these girls come home, but thinking they are alive often just means they haven't found anything to think otherwise. :(

THE report I read on KCRG was : The FBI feel very strongly that the girls are Alive . That the first senseable remark I have heard in all this . Never give up hope! I have a missing sister , missing forty four years now and do I give up hope ? No way same as these precious Children . Lets bring them home . Thats what were here for to help with all our hearts .

So sorry, JustPat. Is her missing persons case on WS? If so, please link?

I'm thinking this could be why their cell phones haven't worked correctly according to Misty.

I believe it's Misty's and Tammy's cells that have not worked properly since they were returned. I had assumed it was Misty's and Dan's. I linked it somewhere the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0