IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also said their counselors have been helping some members of the family for as much as 7 hours one day (yesterday?) But they cannot force them on the others.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I guarantee you, in similar circumstances, I would not want some counselor talking to me. No matter how well-meaning, how knowledgeable. Unless they could find my child, no thanks. So I'd not fault anyone for declining in that regard. **yelling at the thought of it all, not at you, Jules! :)**

Why do they know believe the girls are alive but all week they thought the girls drowned? Hmmm.

Draining the lake puts lots of LE and FBI in that vicinity, and that's all I will say before another of my posts could be removed.

:/

Could they have stated that the family wasnt cooperating for the perp's benefit? I mean, if they feel the perp is somehow connected to the family's circle of friends...wouldn't he be more likely to hurt the girls if he felt the family pointed the finger at him?

She clarified/stressed that it wasn't the "parents" who weren't cooperating, but the "family". Understand that Dad may be a person of interest, but is there anyone else? Grandma perhaps?

Sorry just coming up to speed on this case.

Why can't LE comment on why the boyfriend is in jail or charged( not sure which)? If it has nothing to do with the case, what harm would it be to say its on another matter? If the charge is about this case it would be mentioned not hidden right?

Did anyone else think it was odd that the lead on this announced he was leaving for the weekend? I doubt he was going on a weekend getaway in the midst of all of this...out of town suspect?

Anyone remember or have a link to Mistys old bosses name? He was also charged when she was.

Exactly. Family was stressed! That's why I say family's circle of friends...hmmm. Interesting

Heather Collins spoke out for the first time...

http://www.kcrg.com/evansdaledisappearance

"We just ask that they continue to keep looking, not to give up," -Heather Collins bit.ly #evansdalesearch

by KCRG via twitter 2:31 PM

Elizabeth Collins' mom has been interviewed by @ronsteele7.
Speaking publicly for first time. On KWWL at 6:00 #EvansdaleSearch

by AdamKWWL7 via twitter 7/21/2012 8:24:01 PM 2:24 PM

Just to clarify, we are not able to post anything about anyone in these children's families? The father, in particular - whose criminal records are public and well-covered by MSM - is still considered a victim and can therefore not be sleuthed, correct?

I just want to be clear on what we should refrain from discussing. I know how tricky this is for both commenters and our moderators!

Did anyone else think it was odd that the lead on this announced he was leaving for the weekend? I doubt he was going on a weekend getaway in the midst of all of this...out of town suspect?

I thought it was odd, too, to be "gone" in the midst of a huge investigation.

Anyone remember or have a link to Mistys old bosses name? He was also charged when she was.

was it "mickleson" something like that...ill go dig for it... i do remember that he got 121months in prison but i dont think think it has ever been stated if/when/how he served it or if he is out or what???

I wonder what makes the authorities so sure that Lyric and Elizabeth are alive. I wonder if they really have some evidence that leads to them feeling that way, or if they're just saying that to keep hope alive.

Hypothetical scenario regarding smiling pic

I could imagine a scenario where a distraught mom goes the the bar to drown her sorrows and a family member comes up and tries to cheer her up by saying, "we'll find them! They're out there somewhere and we WILL get them back safely! You know how feisty xyz is! Remember the other day when she said (insert funny statement here)?"which would make mom smile, even if she'd been crying 2 minutes earlier. Then someone comes up and says, "come on, let me see that beautiful smile!" and snaps a picture.

Of course this is just hypothetical, but it could also explain why a picture that seemed out of place at the time, could happen and not mean anything sinister or uncaring.

I was always told that if someone was telling the truth they would not run and hide. If someone is lying they always run and hide.

My question is, do most parents/family/friends get hotel rooms to get rest in a situation like this?

Not saying they know anything but as the police said not telling all?

I will delete if this is out of line to post.

Ok this is one of the more speculative things I will ever post... I'm usually not into coming up with theories involving so many "ifs"

So, IF at yesterdays presser the question we had trouble hearing was about MCM's cellphone being in a car that was pulled over - and-
IF that cellphone was the old cell phone of MCM's that Lyric used to play games and IF that cellphone had been used to play games after the girls disappeared,
Then that would be a way that LE could conclude that the girls were still alive.

And IF the person driving that car has been taken into custody, then WHERE are the girls? End of theory since it make no sense.... :-(

KCRG Reports that the L E raise money for the reward from , 15.ooo to now & 50.000 there are many others that have donated but, I think this shows an out standing love and caring for the People of Evansville . Be Prouud of your Law Enforcement they Are there for you when you need thim . God Bless them all and the FBI.for their hard work and endurance and success in all their cases .

Just to clarify, we are not able to post anything about anyone in these children's families? The father, in particular - whose criminal records are public and well-covered by MSM - is still considered a victim and can therefore not be sleuthed, correct?

I just want to be clear on what we should refrain from discussing. I know how tricky this is for both commenters and our moderators!

I'm having difficulty walking this fine of a line. How do you ignore the criminal backgrounds, including current charges, of the parties?

This reminds me somewhat of the Isabel Celis case. Both mothers act as though the child is alive, that is, display affect inconsistent with having a missing child whose whereabouts is unknown. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee