IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you.

Just too much stuffing around...why would anyone bother?

IIRC one of the fathers said that where the bikes where found was a perfect spot for an abduction. That could also be why the families were so worried. It is also right by that busy highway.

It could literally have been a random off the road who pulled in and waited with his boot opened.

I want to ask one of the locals: is it easy to find Meyer's Lake from I-380 via road signs?

I don't recall there being any signs for Meyer's Lake but it's been years since I was last in Evansdale.

Is it possible that the girls stopped at Casey's and Misty went to the ATM with them to get money for them to take somewhere and they are on the video with her? MOO

I think someone previously posted that Misty works at a different Casey's, not the one in Evansdale.

Were different times given for last seeing the girls given to purposely confuse possible witnesses?
Or maybe to throw off cops?
Is this why the ATM info was requested?
Grandma says girls last seen at 11:30 am.
Next time last sighting changed to 12:30 pm.

Anyone remember one of the mom's saying she had an errand to run the last day the children were seen?

Was that ever confirmed?

I read/heard Heather had an appointment and I also heard she was running errands.

I read/heard Grandma Cook and Aunt Tammy had plans, and I also heard they had errands.

Nothing confirmed afaik.

Nope,i believe these were found on the 17th, and they were found outside of evansdale. I'll have to look again.

IIRC The flip flops Ollipop saw were at Myers Lake next to some play ground equipment.

OH NOES!

KWWL just reported that authorities have subpoena their video footage of interviews on 7/19 with MC and WC, due to a possible criminal act that took place on 7/13!!

Which could refer to a violation of the no contact order, which had not been modified at the time.

I think someone previously posted that Misty works at a different Casey's, not the one in Evansdale.

She works at one in Evansdale but not the one on River Forest Rd. It's on hollye's map.

I read/heard Heather had an appointment and I also heard she was running errands.

I read/heard Grandma Cook and Aunt Tammy had plans, and I also heard they had errands.

Nothing confirmed afaik.

Thank you Jules! :cheers:

Since the last verified sighting of the girls was on the security camera from Lederman's Big & Tall store on Brovan Blvd, I would like to know from anyone who lives there, or anyone who knows how to search these things, whether any of the other businesses between there and the park have video cameras.

For example, First Security State Bank on the corner of Lafayette and Evans, or even the City Hall on Lafayette and N. Evans? Might either of them have cameras?

How about Fareway Grocery, which seems to border Evansdale Nature Trail?

Do NO other establishments within a 2 mile radius of the Big & Tall store have cameras? They should have been seen on something somewhere, if there's even one camera on each surrounding road.. I mean they had to pass by SOMETHING, SOMEWHERE while traveling those miles to the park, unless they were abducted closer to the Big & Tall store, right?

Sure, I suggest it back on page four and they subpoena the bank for their video surveillance the next day. I think LE is watching and getting their ideas from WS at this point (just kidding.. mostly.. and IMHO).

Which could refer to a violation of the no contact order, which had not been modified at the time.

Right. So they want footage containing information about a possible crime that was committed on 7/13. So the crime could be whatever happened to the girls, the crime could be violating a no contact order, the crime could be being around other known felons, drinking while on probation, etc. I just hope what they are referring to as the crime - is whatever happened to the girls.

Sure, I suggest it back on page four and they subpoena the bank for their video surveillance the next day. I think LE is watching and getting their ideas from WS at this point (just kidding.. mostly.. and IMHO).

:yourock:

How does going by Casey's affect the 12:20 at the lake scenario? Is it on the way..west/east...did they stop to see MC or meet her at the ATM at the bank? WTH?

I am waaay back on pg. 25. I just updated my hubby on what I think we know (from media, not just rumors & speculation). He thinks if the vacant home is connected to the BF then it's the perfect set-up to frame the BF. Not a strong opinion, just an idea. He thinks it's possible that the girls are hidden away somewhere by someone who may have intended, at some point, to join them. Since we can't chat about non-suspects and non-POI, I will just leave it at that.

Right. So they want footage containing information about a possible crime that was committed on 7/13. So the crime could be whatever happened to the girls, the crime could be violating a no contact order, the crime could be being around other known felons, drinking while on probation, etc. I just hope what they are referring to as the crime - is whatever happened to the girls.

Do you think they may be getting ready to book Misty for a violation of some sort - meaning jail time?

Look at the surveillance video attached to this story http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale_search/surveillance-video-may-be-last-known-sighting-of-missing-girls/article_c7394e3c-d6a6-11e1-a4f3-0019bb2963f4.html

Don't look to where the previous version was zoomed but look near the top right behind the white box and the shed.

Is there anything there that you see?

Wait, do I see the head of a slower moving person that isn't the bike riders moving along there??

I can see one biker going behind the shed, then out from in front and then a head moving and then the second biker going behind the shed, then coming out from in front.

The news at 10 referenced the interview that Misty talks about why they hired an attorney, etc. Wylma didn't speak. LE wants the uncut interview.

Link should be up soon on the website.

Wait, do I see the head of a slower moving person that isn't the bike riders moving along there??

I can see one biker going behind the shed, then out from in front and then a head moving and then the second biker going behind the shed, then coming out from in front.

Do you see the color of the shirt?

BBM.
I guess there’s a chance that some very nasty people (organized crime, local drug gangs, bikers) didn’t like the fact that DM would go to trial and possibly be cajoled into revealing his business associates.

Plea deals often involve a requirement to testify against other people. Obviously, that's not possible if someone pleads not guilty because arguing that you have all this information but are not guilty yourself is a nonstarter as a defence.

So DC deciding to reject the plea deal would be good news for anyone he might be able to testify against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member