IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the tweet was about ATM footage of mc and gma at the bank?

Right. So they want footage containing information about a possible crime that was committed on 7/13. So the crime could be whatever happened to the girls, the crime could be violating a no contact order, the crime could be being around other known felons, drinking while on probation, etc. I just hope what they are referring to as the crime - is whatever happened to the girls.

Hmmm. The way the subpoena is worded, it sounds like it is saying that they cannot move forward with whatever they want to do..a warrant of information..or something without the information the station has regarding a criminal act that occurred on or about July 13th. That smells like the "roadblock" they were talking about that the non-cooperating family members were creating. I doubt they are focusing on the crime of the no-contact order...much more likely it is about moving forward regarding the big crime they are investigating...but, maybe I'm totally off base. MOO

I have heard nothing on the local news here about them going to Casey's.

10:00 news is on in 10 minutes. I will post if there is anything new.

:confused: It seems to me that if the girls had gone to Casey's, they would have stopped and said Hello to Misty.

And it would follow, then, that Misty, not Gramma C, would have been the last family member to see the girls alive, which changes the timeline.

jmo

Anyone have that link handy for the evansdale jail?

I am waaay back on pg. 25. I just updated my hubby on what I think we know (from media, not just rumors & speculation). He thinks if the vacant home is connected to the BF then it's the perfect set-up to frame the BF. Not a strong opinion, just an idea. He thinks it's possible that the girls are hidden away somewhere by someone who may have intended, at some point, to join them. Since we can't chat about non-suspects and non-POI, I will just leave it at that.

Reminds me of early theories about Haleigh Cummings disappearance.
I was sure someone hid her hoping they
could meet her later.
Same type scenario. :moo:

Can someone verify which Casey's she works at? I'm sure she said she is four blocks from her sister's house...maybe she meant Aunt T, but I thought she said she worked close by where the girls were. I'm confused!!

So if I'm following this correctly, KWWL was subpoenad for their video footage, and then a bank or other location with an ATM is also being subpoenad for their video footage, right?

I didn't see anywhere that it said the family was being subpoenad for anything.

Pleading ignorance on the law here but isn't a subpoena usually only required if someone / some entity doesn't voluntarily provide what's being requested? I can't imagine why a bank, store, or news station wouldn't be throwing all the video footage they have at LE by now, is why I asked.

It's pretty common for companies to require a subpoena before they will turn anything over.

For instance, businesses like Google and Facebook always require subpoenas.

Requiring a subpoena is one way for the targeted company to make sure that they are covered legally.

I thought the tweet was about ATM footage of mc and gma at the bank?

Are they looking for ATM video from the same day as the interview on the 19th or a different day - I can't seem to find anything about the ATM video request other than what Jules found on twitter.

On NG in an earlier interview, Gma refers twice to "the dad" coming home. Wonder which dad she is referring to?

Do you see the color of the shirt?

of course, as well as the whites of their eyes.

(Just joking! No way, not a chance in the world do i see the color of their shirt, i just see a blur. and the more i watch it, the more i wonder if it IS an artifact because i almost think i see a blur again after bike two now. But I have tired eyes right now. )

I saw this video two or three times and now when I click it I get forbidden access....you guys still seeing it????

:confused: It seems to me that if the girls had gone to Casey's, they would have stopped and said Hello to Misty.

And it would follow, then, that Misty, not Gramma C, would have been the last family member to see the girls alive, which changes the timeline.

jmo

Unless Misty is who hid them, and never told anyone.

I don't think that happened though -- I'm SURE LE checked with her employer to see what time she clocked out.

(Just joking! No way, not a chance in the world do i see the color of their shirt, i just see a blur. and the more i watch it, the more i wonder if it IS an artifact because i almost think i see a blur again after bike two now. But I have tired eyes right now. )

Haha! I thought I could see things moving and then I realized I had paused it! :floorlaugh:

LOL...just testing your eyes ... mine are burnt out right now. My initial thought was an artifact of the video.

The news at 10 referenced the interview that Misty talks about why they hired an attorney, etc. Wylma didn't speak. LE wants the uncut interview.

Link should be up soon on the website.

Thank you. She had just lawyered up. Told to hush, and speaking out anyway.

Video again anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member