IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the surveillance video attached to this story http://wcfcourier.com/news/evansdale_search/surveillance-video-may-be-last-known-sighting-of-missing-girls/article_c7394e3c-d6a6-11e1-a4f3-0019bb2963f4.html

Don't look to where the previous version was zoomed but look near the top right behind the white box and the shed.

Is there anything there that you see?

Oh holy <self-edited>!! I absolutely see something, looks to me like someone walking. I am wondering if MAYBE it's a product of camera angle and that's actually Elizabeth riding past, she turns the corner, then Lyric's behind her? Essentially saying we see Elizabeth twice. But it sure doesn't look like it to me and the timing seems off. To me the "moving thing" before you see the girls looks taller than the girls on bikes so it suggests to me an adult on foot who walked to the corner and behind that white trailer looking thing just as they were riding by. Could be totally innocent just some guy out for a walk but it gave me chills, that's for sure.

RSO booked yesterday for failing to register 2nd offense. Probably has nothing to do with this case.

Just saw video, forgive repeat of observation- it appears to show person? behind right white truck, then as cyclists pass "tuck in' behind same white truck. Wonder about the height of bike wheels with rider and height of truck for sizing of dark looking moving object/person?

Both Jules and I posted the exact same information at the same time. Jules was last so Jules owes me a Coke.

ETA: Damm, Jules got me again!

as kids we used to say; "washington, owe me a coke".
:woohoo:

It is interesting that the subpoena includes the grandmother. That is what is throwing me for a big loop!

Here is how I think Grandma fits into the subpoena for video footage. I think someone at KWWL overheard something suspicious and told LE that they heard it during the interview they had with Misty and Grandma. So LE fills out the request for info basically stating it was video when they were both in front of the camera on either the 19th and/or the 20th. Just my guess.

OT/

Even I know that, and I am the one who, Sunday, took 3 hours to return home from an event only 1/2 hour away from my home. I wound up practically up in St. Cloud, MN, 80 miles from my home in the Twin Cities. Duh.

I do not drink & drive, I do not text & drive,,,,I don't even talk on my cell while I am driving. I am a directional Nincompoop.

:floorlaugh:

I've been watching all day. I'm all confused.

Nitey.

:eek:fftobed:

Good theory, Jules. I think that is a great possibility. If they find what they are looking for...tomorrow may be very interesting. Indeed.

I see something or someone before the first girl comes into the picture

Yes this is what I think I'm seeing too, unless like I said it's a funky camera angle thing and we're seeing Elizabeth twice. (and she shrinks when she goes around the corner)

I've been going back through some of the older articles and interviews etc. and ran across this:
http://www.kwwl.com/story/19099916/grandma-no-idea-how-iowa-cousins-biked-to-lake

Maybe I'm just being nitpicky but this quote from Gma stood out to me: Cook says she's baffled how their bikes ended up near Meyers Lake because "they never rode that far."

She didn't say "how the girls ended up near...." she said "how their bikes ended up near..." Anyone else find that odd? Or chalk it up to stressed out and possibly panicky family during the early days?

I think she was already convinced that the girls never rode that far. So if the girls didn't ride the bikes there, how did they get there?

:yourock:

Aw, shucks.:blushing:

I can't wait to stick around and watch and learn. Addicting stuff. I've been following missing persons cases on another forum of a nature we can't discuss here for some time now, but it works exactly opposite of WS. I quite enjoy being able to research and share outrageous (and not so outrageous) scenarios with one another. So, YOU GUYS rock. :rocker:

Wait, wait, I'm sleepy but this just hit me.

Lederman's 12:15 video I saw and posted an image of what I thought was a person in the background.

Now this new 12:11 video from the place I can't recall at the moment I'm seeing someone in as well.

This needs to be looked at IMHO!

Edit:
here's my first post on this forum from the last, now locked, thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeInLA
Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or do I see a man standing between the first gray building and second (brown) building, about 1/3 of the way in from the left top side of the photo. Almost leaning against the brown shed.

Hi, all, first post here.

I think my eyes are playing tricks on me too because I see it as well.

In the red circle that I've added to the original pic.

Attachments

• man_maybe.jpg
    man_maybe.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for sharing. I hope the Collins family is getting similar types of support.

I think this is the first time I've seen it actually called a "kidnapping" in MSM. I might've missed it somewhere else though. I don't know that it means anything but it surprised me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Collins' freezer and refrigerator were filled to the max with food brought to them by friends.

When I got out of the hospital in 2005, people we didn't even know brought casseroles to help us out.

And you bet we ate them. Never crossed our minds that there might be something wrong with them.

Thanks! That is where I am seeing it too. Anyone having trouble seeing it -- you aren't looking for anything other than motion, inside the area of that orange circle on the screen shot. Don't look at the girls on the right - just watch where they ride by between the white trailer and shed, then KEEP YOUR EYE ON THAT SPOT. At :07, there is a third blur of motion.

Or to me it almost looked like a "first" blur of motion just as the girls were getting to that spot. Now I just rewatched :07 over-and-over again and I see the one you're talking about. Is it the person maybe walking that way as they're coming up to the corner, then just barely stepping out from behind the trailer as they go around? Am I nuts?

If you look up the words used in the KWWL subpoena (warrant an information) on the Iowa code website, results include code 804 (arrest warrant) and code 808 (search warrant).

Getting interesting!

Can someone post a link to this video? I guess I haven't seen it. The only video I saw was so poor that you couldn't even identify the people on the bicycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knoop