IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is so many weirdos out there when this first happened i was checking out craigslist to see if there was a boat for sale or truck and there was one guy that said hey i am in evensdale for a few day camping does anyone want to ---- for awile at around 1 or 2. I live in vegas but from a small town i thought i have seen it all living here now but my hell there are some freaks!!!!

Eeeew! :what:

http://waterloo.craigslist.org/search/?areaID=567&subAreaID=&query=evansdale&catAbb=ppp

Personally I think DM himself summed up perfectly what occured that day when he said -

"The area where the bikes were found is fenced on both sides, and it is right where maintenance gate is it is a spot that looks to me like a trap," Dan Morrissey said. "Somebody could have just come along right then or followed them down it would have been the worst spot to be in right there."

He's on the scene, his knows the girls, plus he has had a lot of contact with LE...I am not discounting his opinion.

:moo:

I would REALLY like to know this too. I'm going to tweet some of the local reporters and see if they know.

Going to the "Who's in Jail" website and starting by 07/13/2012 - the Mask guy is the first listed in date booked. One other person booked on that date at 11:21 p.m. for possession of Rx drugs, drug paraphernalia and probation violation. $26,000 bond. The next booking date was the 15th - contempt of court - no bond - hold. http://www.bhcso.org/WhosInJail.aspx You can also sort by name if there is a specific name for which you are looking.

Going to the "Who's in Jail" website and starting by 07/13/2012 - the Mask guy is the first listed in date booked. One other person booked on that date at 11:21 p.m. for possession of Rx drugs, drug paraphernalia and probation violation. $26,000 bond. The next booking date was the 15th - contempt of court - no bond - hold. http://www.bhcso.org/WhosInJail.aspx You can also sort by name if there is a specific name for which you are looking.

It doesn't go back far enough. Thanks.

I checked before and it is not there.

Did you read the Jul 18 one? He is looking for a woman and mentions the missin girls in his ad. Why? Weird!

This guy is a lunatic IMO He even posts his cell number. Ad Jul 18 is weird and creepy. Heck they are all creepy.

I just went through the article and couldn't find anything about a dock?

Could you please post the quote? I think I'm going blind....

tia.

"City crews, who started draining the lake on Monday, removed docks on Tuesday, carrying them past brick retaining walls topped with the remains of candles, teddy bears and roses from earlier vigils."

Did you read the Jul 18 one? He is looking for a woman and mentions the missin girls in his ad. Why? Weird!

Yuck. Wonder if LE knows about his ad? If not, I think it should be reported. Maybe he's just a random weirdo, but you never know...

Can Someone please confirm they forwarded those CL posts to the FBI?

OMGosh! Look at this..10 Jun 2012 – ... I bike everywhere so I hope your close to Waterloo but not a must if your interested send me a text and we can chat 319 four eight six 7815. Post was deleted but you can see it in Google when you search his number. But the thing is he was in Evansdale the time the girls went missing.

Ok maybe i am barking up the wrong tree but i do think LE needs to know about him. JMO
In another ad on a different site he is advertising a puppy for sale.

For some reason when I hit the thanks button it won't "thank".... so thanks Pensfan for forwarding that bozo's ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop