GUILTY IA - Kraigen Grooms for child sexual abuse, Ottumwa, 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG I thought I was loony for see "luka" in the face as well. Guess I'm not alone.

I admit -- it crossed my mind as well.

Same here! I was even looking at images of him a few hours ago to see what it was that reminded me of him. In some photos of Luka, it looks like his eyebrows are darkened and his lips accentuated somehow.

Who is luka? This girl is what comes up for the 1st thousand or so google image hits.
4ygese2u.jpg

I thought he looked like a young Richard Ramirez ... Night Stalker

I'm leaning toward Adidas, but they usually have their logo as well and not just the name. Also noting that the inside of the hood looks to be plaid.
from http://bypmedios.com/ContenidosProyectos/FuentesMarcasReconocidas/ADIDAS/ci_BRAND_GL.pdf

"typeface choice. When choosing a typeface for
communications, select a font(s) which does not
resemble the letters of the adidas logo in any way.
This is imperative to ensure the uniqueness and
prominence of the adidas branding.
adidas in text. adidas is always spelled in all lower
case letters; in headlines, in text, at the beginning
of a sentence, always. This is as much of adidas
brand recognition as our Logos. Please make
every effort to make this happen. exception: If a
headline style is all capital letters, adidas can be
all capitalized too."

WOW. Is it possible this item is not licensed?

If on eBay, sure is possible.

I bought a LeSportSac purse on eBay. Not that expensive. Sure does not seem worth the effort to copycat.

After a few months, it started to have issues, I looked on eBay's fraud section, and LeSportSac is one of the items that can be fake.

Buyer beware on eBay!

it's definitely a white version of this blue sweatshirt,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ADIDAS-MENS...A%2BFICS%2BUFI&otn=21&pmod=171091266301&ps=54

but try as i might, i cannot seem to find a white version online... in fact there is only one ebay seller that seems to sell all the other colors of it. do you think that ICE could talk to that guy and see who may have bought the sweatshirt?

as far as licensed or not, ITA it's probably not, but does anyone know if adidas outlet maybe sells apparel with caps?

from http://bypmedios.com/ContenidosProyectos/FuentesMarcasReconocidas/ADIDAS/ci_BRAND_GL.pdf

"typeface choice. When choosing a typeface for
communications, select a font(s) which does not
resemble the letters of the adidas logo in any way.
This is imperative to ensure the uniqueness and
prominence of the adidas branding.
adidas in text. adidas is always spelled in all lower
case letters; in headlines, in text, at the beginning
of a sentence, always. This is as much of adidas
brand recognition as our Logos. Please make
every effort to make this happen. exception: If a
headline style is all capital letters, adidas can be
all capitalized too."

that's not true at all - there's examples of all caps lettering on merchandise sold right on the Adidas websites

i think that excerpt may be in regards to a style guide, ie how to refer to the product in reporting etc.?

In the 3rd pic, I think he was laughing.
I also think it's possible that he or someone else made the shirt on their own. I.e took white sweater, and either took it to kinkos and had the brand stuck on there, or did it themself one way or another. Which what I think you mean by 'fake'.

That was my first thought, too! I definitely saw the LRM comparison.

I had the exact thoughts last night while reading this thread. I'm wondering if that's why everyone instantly got a creepy vibe when they saw his pictures.

I had the exact thoughts last night while reading this thread. I'm wondering if that's why everyone instantly got a creepy vibe when they saw his pictures.

I can't say that I really have gotten a creepy vibe from this person, despite thinking that, physically, there is something there that reminds of LRM.

This "doe" has the same facial structure as LM - for sure. It's that androgynous face. I've not seen this come across my dash what so ever (on FB) which is odd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back