Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t know if they’re using divers or not? He will have to take a look at the discrepancy (didn’t seem aware) between the black top and the pink top? Isn’t he the local lead? Why did he sound so clueless?

She's been missing for more than 2 weeks, and they're not willing to give any information out? But they want the public's help? Ridiculous.
Well that would indicate that they don't actually want the public's help. I think it would be foolish for them to stop saying "send us any information you have" but I don't get the impression they really need much from the general public at this point.

I trust the work of IPS ONLY out of respect of the Tippetts family. In order to get tips, you have to toss out crumbs. In this situation, how would anyone even know they have a tip????

Who makes the ultimate call whether or not to share information with public in cases like this? Is it someone like Winker or would it be lead investigator(s)? Just wondering who is making that call.
I would assume it's Winker, but it seems like a decision agreed upon by the leadership of all the agencies involved. They seem cohesive.

Summary of press conference..."We're not going to speak about that right now."
Time for me to back away. .. I guess I appreciate their efforts in scheduling press conferences, but I do not have time or energy to keep devoting to analyzing what they mean, who they are speaking to , and how much money they are dangling....
My heart goes out to Molly and her family , I hope for a happy resolution. I just have to step back literally from this train wreck that the whole world is focused on .... That is saying a lot actually , I live in Iowa, virtually 130 miles away from Brooklyn...

Her father thanks both law enforcement and the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams