Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust the work of IPS ONLY out of respect of the Tippetts family. In order to get tips, you have to toss out crumbs. In this situation, how would anyone even know they have a tip????

I was wondering this too. Would it not help to say - we think she was last at ***** location, if you saw any vehicles or people there at this time please let us know.

Which makes me think they know her exact path, she is just hidden somewhere by someone, and they need someone to talk to get the evidence they need for an arrest.

Interesting camera angle this time! Annoying we couldn’t hear her dad.

Again we learned nothing new or helpful in news conference in regards to the investigation....UNLESS they are waiting on test results and string us along till all the parts are in place...
I wonder what happened at the pig farm? wonder if the fit bit could have been thrown out of a car? I still feel its a local person....I missed question to LE about pig farm (PF) and reaction. If the PFarmer stalked her and offered her a ride...and hurt her he would have dumped her body away from the farm..like in river, or ravine. Deep River seems plausible.

Last edited:
Officially lost faith in this LE. I’ve never once watched a case where the LE would give zero information...timeline, tip info, literally anything. The media got smart trying to get the father up there you could tell he was frustrated and trying to control himself. Either LE has evidence that she left on her own or I have lost any faith in them with regards to this investigation. I can honestly see this case dragging on for years with no conclusion from LE unless a good tip comes through. I really wonder if she left on her own accord at this point.

God I hope they are telling MT's family more than is being shared. I sadly don't know if this is the case. Gut wrenching for them. :(

Rob Tibbetts said they have a daily briefing but don't get any details of the investigation or WTTE. What they do get is more like "We're working very hard. We're getting hundred of leads" yadda yadda yadda.

I still can't determine the point of these press conferences. My dad (LE) indicated it could be to dispel rumors but they aren't confirming or denying anything. The only thing I can think is that they know they are dealing with a sophisticated perp and are getting close and giving anything away would jeopardize finding her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29