Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww...I feel your pain. That was what it was like when I followed the Pistorius trial from here in Southern Cali. My sleep cycle was way out of whack. And my husband thought I was nuts. lol
I did too from Cali. I was doing the livestream from wild about trials. I always fell asleep with my iPad running set on the trial. My husband was not happy with me. It was an interesting trial. I don’t think it was an accident.

It has been reported, in MSM, that when the boyfriend was in town, MT would use his truck to commute to work, so it was not like she needed her family's car every day, just when the boyfriend was out of town. Further reported in MSM is that MT had to be at work for 8 a.m. So brother's text at 7:30 a.m asking if she needed a ride (home? - to mother's house) was S.O.P. of him having her back as the family's shared car was still there at mom's house and Molly was not @ T-30 minutes to her being due at work. The main problem was that MT (God bless her) was too dependable. No answer to his text (in MOO), simply ment, to her brother, that she had already left for work, no problem, it's not like MT is gonna flake out over work. Hey, not his circus, not his monkeys, he had no reason to worry about her safety that morning, not in Brooklyn, IA. He did everything that was expected of him, with what he was reasonably expected to know at the time. AND (drum roll please) if he would have rolled out of bed, and driven over to the boyfriend's house at 7:45 a.m. Nothing, is what he would have found; because the house was (presumably) pristine with the dogs in the basement, as if Molly had left for work that morning. The absolute best, that he could have done then was to call MA's work at 8, 8:15, 8:30, 8:45 and 9:00 a.m. to determine that she did not show up for work, then alert mom to spend the rest of the morning calling MA's phone, the sheriff and hospitals looking for MT. But, he had no reason to do this, as he was not raised in the same urban cultural milieu of paranoia as the rest of us! MOO

images

Thread is open...
Several broken quotes were repaired. Please don't quote a post with a broken quote. It is very complicated and time consuming for moderators to repair.

Iowa is on MT time? Trying to do the math with the time difference here in the UK. Not that I will be able to watch it, anoying EU data protection thing.

I really really hope they have some news or share something.

Just wanted to add to the being taken from the home while the dogs were inside. My nephew was murdered in a home invasion in 2013. The door was kicked in around 5am, the entire family was in bed including the dogs. There were 3 dogs, a pit bull, a boxer and a mutt. All 3 ran and hid. The mutt in the past had been aggressive towards strangers. His wife and son were held at gunpoint after he was shot. So, my point is, you don't know how dogs will react in a situation. While I would like to think my dogs would protect me in such an event, I do not count on it. (BTW, yes my nephew was armed and no, it didn't help.)

Also, I have seen a couple youtube videos that show how dogs reacted when someone "broke in". The majority did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15