Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts, maybe the car wash was also necessary because of the dirt from the gravel roads?

Watching an interview of Chris Watts while his wife was "missing" (CO man who has now confessed to killing his wife and two children) made me think of how even those closest can put on an "act". It gave me the chills watching the interview. To clarify, I do think this was a friend/acquaintance in Mollie's case not family.
Here's a thought. Maybe the perp vehicle is spotted coming in to town on the cam at the truck stop then a few hours later the same vehicle is spotted coming in to town again and also at the car wash.

Yes it is considered MSM, some of which is better than others in the opinion of individual WSers.

It's a fantastic paper for following big cases. They regularly update the story from the beginning and it always has a fantastic collection of photos.

TA Truck Stop1a.JPG

Here's an example of the quality pic you'll find. Further down the page where the attached pic is you can view a further 10. There are maps and videos too.

Law enforcement believes Mollie Tibbetts is still alive and being held hostage | Daily Mail Online

I hope that pic displays properly as it's very large and I'm having lots of PC issues.

Just a thought and MOO. Is it possible that someone who had worked a construction job previously for the brothers, and wasn't taken with them for this job, could have known the Bros were out of town and had been watching Mollie? Not necessarily living in Brooklyn, but not too far away? Just a thought, as I said above. MOO

I've been skulking around here for a while and read through most of the threads. I know a lot of people feel like the investigation has hit a brick wall, but I really think the cops/FBI know way more than they're telling us. I think it's important to go back to the beginning. I know there were a lot of rumors and misinformation, but I think there is also probably some amount of truth in there. So, I went back through the FB posts/comments and press conferences and put a list together. Before I post it, though, am I allowed to reference things written on the Finding Mollie FB page? And if I reference something that was said in MSM, do I have to put a link with each one? I just don't want to break any rules.

BBM

I disagree. Many of these perps come across as perfectly normal--no one can spot them. Believing that it's possible to do so is wishful thinking.

Try looking up John Wayne Gacy, Karl Denke, and Robert Lee Yates if you want a few examples of serial killers who did not raise any eyebrows.

You forgot Bundy....and psychopaths have no conscience, they mimic the appropriate reactions. Scary.

Of note: When I look at bing maps at the 385th and V21 location, from a far out view there is a stand of trees and a silo right on the northeast corner. But in a close up view, those trees and silo are gone and now it is cropland. Maybe the cropland image is newer. If that is new, maybe the perp took MT there first thinking the wooded area was still there, but when he got there and saw it was gone, he had to figure out another option, so headed south to abandoned buildings on 430? My only hangup with this is that Big Bear Creek is so close. Why not there? Maybe the banks are too steep? Or too close to HWY 6? Hmm...

Attachments

• 11.PNG
    11.PNG
    557.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 12.PNG
    12.PNG
    482.7 KB · Views: 23
Jmo do we even know that anyone thought it was a big deal that she was going to be alone in the house for a day or two? Maybe it only became a big deal after?[/
It may have meant something to her "taker." It would have given them much more time before Mollie was reported missing, than if DJ or others were there at the house.

Maybe the 'do you still need a ride' meant 'do you still need the car'---since she didn't pick it up.

Yes. The brother needed the car that night so it wouldn't have been at her mom's house to pick up.

Mollie drove home from work that day and I guess picked up her brother so he could drop her off at boyfriends house. Then he took the car because he needed it that night. So when he texted "do you still need the car" it seems he thought she would get it in the morning. Does that seem right?

"Brother Jake said that on Thursday, July 19, the day Mollie was reported missing to police, he’d texted her in the morning to see if she wanted to borrow a car they shared so she could go to work at Grinnell Regional Medical Center."

Mollie Tibbetts’ boyfriend, brothers, father urge witnesses to ‘come forward’ in exclusive interviews - vogueeu.com

In a recent interview, the DCI said they had no intention of capping the reward at a certain amount. Do you think this entices either the someone who is holding her against her will or someone with information to hold out so they can get more money since the reward continues to grow? Maybe capping it at a certain amount would cut this possibly out?

Someone posted that Mollie had to be at work very early.. 6- 6:30
I have no idea, just read it here.

But if that is the case, would the text from her brother at 7:30 be rather too late to see about her taking the car to work?

Or him driving her?

Of note: When I look at bing maps at the 385th and V21 location, from a far out view there is a stand of trees and a silo right on the northeast corner. But in a close up view, those trees and silo are gone and now it is cropland. Maybe the cropland image is newer. If that is new, maybe the perp took MT there first thinking the wooded area was still there, but when he got there and saw it was gone, he had to figure out another option, so headed south to abandoned buildings on 430? My only hangup with this is that Big Bear Creek is so close. Why not there? Maybe the banks are too steep? Or too close to HWY 6? Hmm...
Good catch. Possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member