Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ride in the morning to work has my interest. Wouldn't someone know what her plan was to get to work? Does she take the bus or Uber sometimes?

I am a few pages behind, but it's my impression that if she was going to her Mom's for dinner, she probably intended to arrange a ride with her brother while there. JMO

he drove a taxi and picked her up the night and caught him on camera doing a u turn when the hannah ended up missing. Interesting thing is they said he waz not a suspect at first.
Yes I followed that case (both of them) so closely and came to work some with Help Save The Next Girl in Morgan's memory.
I back the blue, but not when they make mistakes. They don't, and should not ever be entirely truthful with the public. Not unless there's a bomb or a plague on our way. That's my belief because it is human nature to gossip, to embellish what we know, to inflate our egos.
I am so very glad peeps don't do that here.
Chi

Yes I followed that case (both of them) so closely and came to work some with Help Save The Next Girl in Morgan's memory.
I back the blue, but not when they make mistakes. They don't, and should not ever be entirely truthful with the public. Not unless there's a bomb or a plague on our way. That's my belief because it is human nature to gossip, to embellish what we know, to inflate our egos.
Chi
Sometimes police dont follow up on hunches or that gut feeling in the stomach.

Chi
mistakes are mistakes

I have been reading about Mollie's case, but have not read every single post in all 4 threads. So, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed.
I keep seeing that Mollie was going with the children to the county fair. Was this fair in Brooklyn? And, is it the type of fair or carnival that travels from place to place - thus bringing in a lot of non-locals? Could Mollie have been abducted by one of these people?

Sometimes police dont follow up on hunches or that gut feeling in the stomach.
The wise ones do, but they are also so very human.
We all knew what was going to happen in the Lucas Hernandez case.....they didn't tell us much and I don't blame them. The scene didn't need to be further compromised. It was so long anyway....no COD determined. :(
Morgan was way out on a farm in the country. Found by a farmer on huge acreage by pure accident.
These corn fields have to be harvested on day.
I don't know if I can follow this all the way thru,...break time.
----@ too many years and too many tears ----
Chi
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F405982%2F0222804c-b4b6-4829-8d3d-720557b8bd08.jpg

I'm not mean to anyone who is struggling. But I am very tough with any man who approaches me when I'm alone, in a secluded area, wanting something. Now that's about my safety and life. And we should all be teaching our girls the same thing.
I am always aware of my surroundings. I don't like it when a man decides he has the right to start up a conversation with me when we have no previous introduction. It's creepy to me.

Pulling my post from page 6 forward; I hope these areas have been checked.
The mine area has concrete and lime....
The lake area would be another place to look IMO.

I don't think this is a random stranger passing through that is involved. This is someone who knew she was alone and stalked, IMO. I think the Perp is hiding in plain site, as unsettling a thought as that is.
And maybe someone that the dogs would know and wouldn’t bark at them.

I have been reading about Mollie's case, but have not read every single post in all 4 threads. So, I'm sorry if this has already been discussed.
I keep seeing that Mollie was going with the children to the county fair. Was this fair in Brooklyn? And, is it the type of fair or carnival that travels from place to place - thus bringing in a lot of non-locals? Could Mollie have been abducted by one of these people?
That's a very worthy angle to investigate!

I guess her brother just assumed she had found a ride to work? Who else drove her at times? Did brother know her boyfriend was away? Wondering why no one persisted in making sure she had a ride, I guess. And did she take a red shirt home for sure? Maybe she showered after run and put it on to sleep in, and was taken or left wearing it. I used to shower before bed when I had to be up early...

Surely LE knows by now if she has tried to access any funds etc...and if not, I am really not buying “we believe she is alive” to be more than usual LE talk when no actual crime scene or evidence of a crime has been found. I know I have heard that before when the victim turned out to be deceased from almost time missing. They almost never (if ever) say otherwise unless they have arrested a suspect already and have evidence, i.e blood in a car etc...

Jmo

My thoughts keep returning to the dogs at the house. I wish we knew more about the habits they had for the dogs.

If I were dog sitting alone in a house, I would want the dogs sleeping in the same room or bed with me, because I’m a dog lover but also because I’d feel safer and less lonely.

Yet they were in the basement, we’ve been hearing. Is that where they were normally put to bed for the night, or were they put there any time their humans would head out of the house, is what I wish we could know to better figure out Mollie’s timeline.

Yes. That's a great book. It's slightly different though from what I was talking about. The Gift of Fear is about trusting one's gut and intuition and knowing to listen to reasonable fear. The Gift of Fear

But the Three T's is a formula or method that doesn't depend on gut instinct or intuition, which some people may not be in tune with. It's a set of rules that many people can follow. no matter what.

The main point I was trying to convey; never be compliant, if you get in that car and leave the scene, you are more than likely (90%) going to die.

Early on I thought I read (I am sorry I can’t recall where) two items of interest:

-Two different people saw her jogging (they were in different locations) and both times she was jogging east

-that one of those people saw her jogging by a funeral home. There is a funeral home at 605 Jackson (which would suggest she headed south on Jackson).

Bringing forward for @chihuahua - She was seen jogging east on West Des Moines

County Fair? I have not read that. Is that something new?

Bringing forward for @chihuahua - She was seen jogging east on West Des Moines
It might not matter at all, but she was seen casually walking in jogging attire by the eyewitness that was interviewed by a reporter and on TV. Like I said it might not matter, but imo didn't appear in a hurry or distressed. If she had been on her way to her moms wouldn't she literally be jogging? idk, just what makes sense to me but I'm not a jogger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo