Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I KNOW. I keep thinking about how they are going to enjoy this major life event in the absence of their roommate. I’m sure many passports, airline tickets & hotel reservations have been purchased. Probably impossible to reschedule. Life goes on in the wake of extreme adversity, but this wound is so raw and so unresolved. Hard to celebrate in the midst of this terror.
I know I keep them in my thoughts as well.

Wow.... I know because of Websleuths integrity and policy of only stating facts to prevent conjecture and false facts being reported that we are not allowed to post anything that is not in MSM <modsnipped >I sincerely hope that this is not a wild goose chase and Mollie is located as it’s unfair on her family and friends, and also on the named individuals if they have played no part in her disappearance. Please God, let us find this sweet young lady soon and alive to boot . God willing... I can’t begin to understand the stress her family are under right now and the fear in their hearts ... Where are you Mollie?

<modsnipped information about comments from facebook>

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if this was previously shared, but I didn’t see it:
Jodi Long on Twitter
This is a tweet by a reporter from an hour ago, and I found the reply interesting. She says Pella PD are looking for a guy who was watching girls running.

“Pella PD are looking for a man who parked his car in the lot of this auto shop to take pictures of high school girls running. They say his behavior is very suspicious. The town is on edge. So are police following the disappearance of #MollieTibbetts story at 6 @WHOhd

Pella, Iowa is a small town, too. I guess it isn't impossible that there is a small chance the guy is involved.

In the basement. But if she left for her mom’s before 8, spent the night there, and then went to work, the dogs would be in the basement for what? 18 hours?
so your saying she let the dogs out, ran all the way down past her moms, around the time she was going to eat, then back to the house to stay the night

where do you think they would of been while she was at work the next day
I'm pretty sure the poster is talking about the dogs being left in the basement a full 24 hours (if she spent the night at her mom's and went to work the next day) as opposed to her letting them out before bed and then upon waking in the morning.

<modsnipped quoted post>
Oh my apologies, I’ve been trying to keep up with WS thread and had alerts for the FB page so have just been taking a look at that too. <modsnipped> Ignore my post ... it’s so fast moving to keep up with it all, especially because the information given is so contradictory and from so many differing sources ie Ames PD and then other LE agencies
My apologies and thanks for letting me know

Wow.... I know because of Websleuths integrity and policy of only stating facts to prevent conjecture and false facts being reported that we are not allowed to post anything that is not in MSM <modsnipped> I sincerely hope that this is not a wild goose chase and Mollie is located as it’s unfair on her family and friends, and also on the named individuals if they have played no part in her disappearance. Please God, let us find this sweet young lady soon and alive to boot . God willing... I can’t begin to understand the stress her family are under right now and the fear in their hearts ... Where are you Mollie?

Yeah, we cant post anything about it until MSM names them but unfortunately it certainly doesn't sound good. They didn't randomly choose a hog farm 15 minutes outside of Brooklyn to spend a day at, that's for sure.

BBM
They don't? I thought they are considering it a possibility.

I could have sworn I read that in an article... This one Missing college student Mollie Tibbetts: A timeline just indicates that's what he aunt thinks, so maybe that's why I thought I read that. My apologies, I don't mean to be misleading. I'll try to find another source that addresses if LE thinks she returned home after a run.

Wow.... I know because of Websleuths integrity and policy of only stating facts to prevent conjecture and false facts being reported that we are not allowed to post anything that is not in MSM <modsnipped> etc! I sincerely hope that this is not a wild goose chase and Mollie is located as it’s unfair on her family and friends, and also on the named individuals if they have played no part in her disappearance. Please God, let us find this sweet young lady soon and alive to boot . God willing... I can’t begin to understand the stress her family are under right now and the fear in their hearts ... Where are you Mollie?

Wow.... I know because of Websleuths integrity and policy of only stating facts to prevent conjecture and false facts being reported that we are not allowed to post anything that is not in MSM <modsnipped>etc! I sincerely hope that this is not a wild goose chase and Mollie is located as it’s unfair on her family and friends, and also on the named individuals if they have played no part in her disappearance. Please God, let us find this sweet young lady soon and alive to boot . God willing... I can’t begin to understand the stress her family are under right now and the fear in their hearts ... Where are you Mollie?

Oh my apologies, I’ve been trying to keep up with WS thread and had alerts for the FB page so have just been taking a look at that too. <modsnipped> Ignore my post ... it’s so fast moving to keep up with it all, especially because the information given is so contradictory and from so many differing sources ie Ames PD and then other LE agencies
My apologies and thanks for letting me know
No need to apologize, we all go to different sources lol

It might not matter at all, but she was seen casually walking in jogging attire by the eyewitness that was interviewed by a reporter and on TV. Like I said it might not matter, but imo didn't appear in a hurry or distressed. If she had been on her way to her moms wouldn't she literally be jogging? idk, just what makes sense to me but I'm not a jogger.

I used to be a jogger. I would run two or three miles and then walk back home. Maybe, Mollie did something similar? I know some people run, walk, run; repeat. It helps them train to add miles onto their run. Mollie could've also been doing this...

I'm pretty sure the poster is talking about the dogs being left in the basement a full 24 hours (if she spent the night at her mom's and went to work the next day) as opposed to her letting them out before bed and then upon waking in the morning.
all im saying is were assuming she was supposed to stay the whole night and im saying she ran first, let dogs out, locked them back up, showered while waiting for a ride back to her moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo