Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Gardenista - we can always count on you for a brilliant find! At the same time, it was heart wrenching to be reminded of how shocked and frightened this beautiful, serene, community must be about one of their own gone missing without a trace....

Awwww...thanks. I spent about an hour this morning trying to find drone footage of the leg thru Mollie's region and came up empty. I think the FBI shut it down because I found drone video` for every other day of the race.

The entire situation is heartbreaking.

Imo. The boyfriend has a local friend or acquaintance or neighbor that was infactuated with Mollie and knew she would be there alone.

So look for the guy that knew too much about the household being out of town except for Mollie.
There is another beautiful young woman who lives at the boyfriend's brother's house. If this was a home abduction and not an abduction while running, it's possible Mollie wasn't the intended target.

There is another beautiful young woman who lives at the boyfriend's brother's house. If this was a home abduction and not an abduction while running, it's possible Mollie wasn't the intended target.
Wow then surely she would have some info on Mollie and her movements that night/morning. I did not know that. Must be the fiancee of the brother getting married...maybe today or next Saturday. Sad for sure.

I don't know. What's your theory? I don't see the relevance of the key or spare key?
Law enforcement only gives us the details it needs to share in order to find Mollie, oversharing can hurt the criminal case when it eventually lands there. And it’ll land there :/

I’m so grateful for all law enforcement is doing. We often forget they are human with their own children and this affects them deeply. Props to them for doing the work which would be so hard for the rest of us.

Congrats on your 10,000th post just now! I have some catching up to do!
Hey - thanks! I meant to keep an eye on that and have a little WS party.

So, while we're here for Mollie, let's also give a cheer for WS and the great camaraderie we have on this site. I feel like I've gotten to know several WSers over the years through cases we follow - I can sometimes recognize someone's comments before reading who posted them. :) I've learned so much from people here (and I continue to fumble my way along as well).

As my kids tell me, "Mom, you're Websleuths certified." (I don't think they necessarily mean it as a compliment, lol!)

Cheers 10,000 times over!

Okay, now let's find Mollie.

Completely O/T.....my son has a friend who is playing games online & one of the opponents on the other team has the name "ILIKEYOUNGSTERS"........how absolutely disgusting & disturbing! What is wrong with people?

Well, there is one 'good thing' about him using that screen name. It will assure him that undercover officers will be chatting to him online, trying to set up a 'date' with a 'youngster.' I hope he takes them up on the offer...

Does an iPhone have Google? I know my sister didn't like the maps on her iPhone so she downloaded Google, wouldn't any iPhone user have to do that?

ETA does anyone know what kind of phone she has?
Good question, I think the tracking might not be as easy or possible via iPhone (Apple have their own software) - But if it's android then you don't need to have mobile data on, or download maps, or do anything! You just need a Google account (which most will, chrome/Gmail etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slatchautoclinic